All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUST WATCH: Nightmare Video for Those Trying To Create Discord Between US Black Community and Israel

Recently, the Consulate General of Israel in New York and author David Goldstein held an online conversation with a panel of Israeli-American basketball legends (Andrew Kennedy, Cory Carr, Deon Thomas, and Derrick Sharp), who shared the phenomenon of African-American hoopsters travelling to play and live in Israel.

The entire thing is fascinating, but I have distilled the parts that are very inconvenient for the Israel-haters trying to exploit the murder of George Floyd in order to foster more hatred towards Israel and the Jewish people within the Black community.

The hoopster heroes wax lyrical about life in Israel and the warmth of the Israeli people, with Derrick Sharp even declaring “It is safer in Israel than it is anywhere, especially for a Black person.”

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis visited Israel on Tuesday in a show of confidence in the countries’ anti-coronavirus measures which Athens hopes can be translated into a resumption of tourism.

Not real surprising that one of many components driving Islamic terrorism is "oneupsmanship'' among the Islamic terrorist franchises.

New Study Evaluates Major Drivers of Palestinian Terrorism

Palestinian children compelled to participate in a Hamas military parade. Photo: Twitter.
Palestinian terrorist attacks are not driven solely by the desire to kill as many Israelis as possible. Sometimes, the intent is to provoke a harsh Israeli response. Other times, the aim is to shore up public support or outbid rival Palestinian factions.

The distinction often is driven by ideological and political calculations. For example, Islamist groups often try to disrupt the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, whereas organizations affiliated with the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) are reticent when it comes to taking responsibility for some attacks, in order to maintain international legitimacy.

The word “annexation” is being batted around – incorrectly – a lot lately, but people don’t like to speak about Jordan’s illegal annexation of the West bank in 1950.\

Jordan eagerly took over the West Bank in 1948 and it fully intended to make it all part of Jordan; in fact King Abdullah I made no secret since 1920 that he wanted to be the ruler of Greater Syria, which would include today’s Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Israel with Judea and Samaria.

Everyone knew that Abdullah wanted to expand the borders of Transjordan, and this was a major reason why the Arab League opposed his annexation of the West Bank.

When Abdullah made the annexation official, the entire world saw it as an annexation, and nearly everyone considered it illegal (Great Britain being the most notable exception, and the US was not opposed to it.)

(full article online)

There are times when it seems the EU has completely lost any semblance of western values of law, order and human dignity.

The European Union has come under fire by the government of Israel, Jewish advocacy groups, and members of the European parliament for a letter issued by the senior E.U. diplomat overseeing the disputed territories.

“It is shocking, to say the least, that the E.U.’s top representative in Ramallah told Palestinian NGOs that the idea that they were asked to break ties with terrorists to receive E.U. funding was nothing but ‘misinformation,’ ” he said. “For an E.U. official to apparently adopt the language of Palestinian hardliners, who routinely refer to support for and membership with terror groups as ‘legitimate political positions and affiliations,’ is nothing short of breathtaking.”

The total population of the Gaza Strip – refugees and non-refugees – is less than two million, according to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. According to UNRWA, the UN agency charged with caring for Palestinian refugees, “The Gaza Strip is home to a population of approximately 1.9 million people, including some 1.4 million Palestine refugees.” (The United Nations applies a unique definition of “refugee” in the Palestinian case, including also the descendants of refugees. The figure of 1.4 million refugees includes a few thousand Gazans who became refugees in 1948 and are still alive, along with their nearly 1.4 million offspring.)

(full article online)

In the 1990s, when Israeli and Palestinian leaders signed the Oslo peace agreements, the sides agreed that the status of the West Bank would be decided in negotiations between the sides, and today its rightful and ultimate disposition remains under contention.
The The New York Times twice recently corrected after erroneously referring to the West Bank as “Palestinian territory.” The April 22 correction stated:
An earlier version of this article referred imprecisely to West Bank territory Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel would like to annex. The land is occupied by Israel. The Palestinians want it for a future state but do not have sovereignty over it.
Other major media outlets which corrected the identical point include Voice of America, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal.

(full article online)

It was striking, then, to hear NPR correspondent Daniel Estrin reference West Bank checkpoints this Tuesday on Morning Edition as follows:

There are over a hundred cases of Palestinians who have caught the [corona]virus in the West Bank. … And Palestinian authorities very quickly imposed lockdowns even earlier than Israel did, much stricter lockdowns. It's very difficult to move around in the West Bank. Palestinians can't drive between cities. There are checkpoints that Palestinian security officials have set up. And Palestinians are rallying around their leadership right now. They like these strict measures.
The approval of these "strict measures" makes sense. Burdensome interventions like checkpoints are sometimes necessary to save Palestinian lives. When the alternative is hospitalization or death for sick Palestinians, they not only can handle restrictions on movement, but welcome them.

Editors rushing to print hyperbole about Israeli measures might also keep in mind that burdensome interventions like checkpoints are also sometimes necessary to save Israeli lives, too.

(full article online)

UKLFI claimed that both the Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) and Defence for Children International-Palestine (DCI-P) were provided with audits by PwC from 2014-2018.

Both organizations, said the group, were connected to the PFLP and have employed members connected to terrorism in high positions.

(full article online)

The experience of being an immigrant group and living as a minority in an often hostile culture is, of course, one that diaspora Jews know only too well.

There are obviously huge differences, though, between the Jewish and black experience. Yet one of the most important is overlooked.
In Britain and America, as we have seen over the past few weeks, a movement is under way to rewrite American and British history with the aim of changing the culture. The charge is that white society is endemically racist.

This is supposedly demonstrated by the failure of western society to acknowledge the cultural sins of slavery and colonialism. The failure sufficiently to trash this history and airbrush out of cultural memory all who have associations with it is said to prove that “white privilege” still rules.

Leave aside the fact that such demonization of white society is itself racist. Leave aside, too, the fact that Britain and the United States have long flagellated themselves over colonialism and slavery through their educational systems.

If you listen carefully, you’ll hear something pulsating beneath the anger about “white privilege.” In the complaint that colonialism isn’t taught, there’s something much more distressed: the cry that black people can’t see themselves in the picture of western society that’s being taught.

^ The subsequent Black Power movement articulated Marxist dogma, which went like this. Capitalism created power and oppression; white people were capitalists, so white people were powerful oppressors; Jews were behind capitalism, so Jews were oppressors; capitalism was bad because it was white; Jews were white because they were capitalists.

This doctrine was then turned into a toxic cultural poison by the immensely influential Columbia University literature professor Edward Said. He fused American racism and European colonialism, and represented Palestinians as the essential darker-skinned “Orientals” who were its supposed victims. At a stroke, he thus transformed Israel into the every embodiment of white supremacy.

As a result, Israel is viewed as a white-colonialist enterprise by those who subscribe to these ideas. Given that most Israelis are not white but dark-skinned, this is absurd. But then, in today’s upside-down world, whiteness is not a pigment but an ideology.

It's an intense time for us on multiple fronts. We've been doing a lot of tweeting and ZOOMing and Whatsapping. But somehow not much - and not enough - blogging. Time to do some catching up.

Over at Aljazeera, an English-language piece, "'Close the file': Jordan king urged to deny US extradition demand" by Ali Younes takes an inevitably sympathetic look at the efforts currently being made by a fugitive terrorist, Ahlam Tamimi, the most wanted female terrorist in the world (Fox News) to stop certain pesky efforts by US law enforcement to call her to account. And to escape being incarcerated in a US Federal prison for a very long time.

To the writer's credit, he offered Arnold Roth an opportunity to be heard on an issue that, it goes without saying, is at the very heart of our deepest concerns. In the end, and we'll get to this below, the article deals far more with viewpoints we don't like and think are lacking in accuracy and logic than with ours.

(full article online)

UNHCR tries to resettle refugees. UNRWA doesn’t. UNHCR tries to reduce the number of refugees, UNRWA tries to increase them. UNHCR has rigid requirements for people to remain classified as refugees, UNRWA includes hundreds of thousands whose ancestors weren’t ever refugees to begin with, let alone their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. UNHCR refugees can apply for asylum in most countries as refugees, UNRWA “refugees” cannot – because they aren’t refugees, and everyone knows it.

(full article online)

UNHCR tries to resettle refugees. UNRWA doesn’t. UNHCR tries to reduce the number of refugees, UNRWA tries to increase them. UNHCR has rigid requirements for people to remain classified as refugees, UNRWA includes hundreds of thousands whose ancestors weren’t ever refugees to begin with, let alone their grandchildren and great-grandchildren. UNHCR refugees can apply for asylum in most countries as refugees, UNRWA “refugees” cannot – because they aren’t refugees, and everyone knows it.

(full article online)

UNRWA has no authority to resettle refugees. That is the job of the UNCCP.

There is so much ignorance about Israel and Israelis. So many lies are told by anti-Israel haters, yet sometimes the truth is so simple and staring everyone in the face.

Who are the Israelis? I like the personal touch so I thought I would take you on a bit of a tour to meet some:

Another heartbreaking story. Another crime that Israel can get away with.

106040442_3449059808446796_9167910166441536672_n.jpg

That piece of garbage tried to run over several Israelis with his a car,
got what deserved- justice delivered.

Wanna know the irony?
YOUR JIHADI GARBAGE MADE A FAREWELL VIDEO:
Ahmed said: " Your brother is not a spy, I have never betrayed my homeland. I didn't look at the girls of others, since I knew the girl, I don't know any secret about her and not about me ... Look at what situation I came up with, I started telling things ... I did shame my parents, and myself. And what happened to me was just about my fear or the thing that was poured in my drink, except that nothing"

Now wanna know what's even more (mo)ironic?
THEY FRIGGING UPLOADED IT TO THE PLO FACEBOOK!!

So let's sum it up - the garbage hero had a family dispute,
and decided that "kill da Jews" was the way to "clean his reputation".

And you went straight into celebrations by spreading blood libels
against the very people his lowlife family pushed him to murder.

Q. So tell me, how does it feel to be the useful idiot in service of the Jihadi filth,
do you lick the boot in both directions before polishing?

Last edited:
Another heartbreaking story. Another crime that Israel can get away with.

106040442_3449059808446796_9167910166441536672_n.jpg

That piece of garbage tried to run over several Israelis with his a car,
got what deserved- justice delivered.

Wanna know the irony?
YOUR JIHADI GARBAGE MADE A FAREWELL VIDEO:
Ahmed said: " Your brother is not a spy, I have never betrayed my homeland. I didn't look at the girls of others, since I knew the girl, I don't know any secret about her and not about me ... Look at what situation I came up with, I started telling things ... I did shame my parents, and myself. And what happened to me was just about my fear or the thing that was poured in my drink, except that nothing"

Now wanna know what's even more (mo)ironic?
THEY FRIGGING UPLOADED IT TO THE PLO FACEBOOK!!

So let's sum it up - the garbage hero had a family dispute,
and decided that "kill da Jews" was the way to "clean his reputation".

And you went straight into celebrations by spreading blood libels
against the very people his lowlife family pushed him to murder.

Q. So tell me, how does it feel to be the useful idiot in service of the Jihadi filth,
do you lick the boot in both directions before polishing?

Released footage of the ramming attack

"Lost control of the car" is suddenly speeding up while sharply turning directly into a person,
and then immediately start running towards others.

Kinda like "robbed a bank by mistake"...yeah that's Pallywood.

Gotta love the family who pushed him to do this,
and now cheaply exploiting his death to fill their pockets...hours after the event.

Ugly people who cannibalize their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back