AlL the Idiots who Voted for Biden

The jerk offs that voted for Biden were not only idiots but the achieved the Moon Bat rank of Useful Idiots.
I got a $45,000 raise on Obamaā€™s watch. And I took a step back in 2019 because of trumps trade war with China.

And bush sent 3 million jobs overseas. Most of them manufacturing jobs in my state of Michigan.

Those were our best and highest paying middle class jobs.

Id be an idiot to vote republican.

...and millions of Illegals were put on welfare while for the rest of America poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared, taxes increased and we had dismal economic growth.

With a record like that of the Obama/Biden administration it takes a real uneducated low information Useful Idiot to vote for this worthless corrupt Biden clown.
Did trump Mitch and paul Ryan fix that?

The jerk offs that voted for Biden were not only idiots but the achieved the Moon Bat rank of Useful Idiots.
I got a $45,000 raise on Obamaā€™s watch. And I took a step back in 2019 because of trumps trade war with China.

And bush sent 3 million jobs overseas. Most of them manufacturing jobs in my state of Michigan.

...and millions of Illegals were put on welfare while for the rest of America poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared, taxes increased and we had dismal economic growth.

With a record like that of the Obama/Biden administration it takes a real uneducated low information Useful Idiot to vote for this worthless corrupt Biden clown.
well spoken,This clown lies ignoring it was CLINTON as we both know,that sent 3 million manufacturing jobs overseas,not Bush,now bush jr continued that but slick willie Clinton sent them over,they sure must pay him a lot of money at the dnc committe to embarrass himself here everyday with his bullshit lies.his nose has grown miles long over the countryside now. :laughing0301:

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?
You got a higher IRS Tax Refund in your 2019 Tax Return?
Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
If you are going to give rich people hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax breaks and corporations huge tax breaks, no, I donā€™t want $3000 a year. Not worth it
Hitler promised a war on Capitalism. Same as Joe Biden and Same as Obama Bin Lying.
See everyone? This is why Obama didnā€™t try to take on wallstreet. If he had this is what right wing wack jobs would have said. But trump says it they applaud.

Republicans hold democrats to a much higher standard.

Want an example? Remember that virus from Africa? 3 Americans died and they said Obama didnā€™t do enough. 300,000 dead on trumps watch, not a peep
Oh your fucking hypocrisy,demorats Biden and newsome violate social distancing at thanks giving with both not practicing what they preach going indoors in close quarters with many others and neither wear face masks and none of the guests do either,yet not one peep from the media on that.

had trump done that,thatā€™s all over the news 24/7
Got pictures this happened?
Yep itā€™s been posted on a few threads,Iā€™ll see if I canā€™t find those threads and post them tomorrow to watch you try and lie your way out as you always do in op your pathetic lies thst bush sent 3 millions manufacturing jobs overseas instead of Clinton that the whole board has seen me take you to school on so many times.:laughing0301:

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?

Nope, I don't know that at all. My taxes in 2019 went up.

That's what happens when you get a job POGO
Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

If the tax break worked how come only 2.3% growth in 2019? Unacceptable.
Oh brother are you in for an awakening.
The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too Iā€™ll admit.
You are a liar, and everyone knows it.
I see you hate the truth Bobo,I see people telling you the same thing everyday as I have the last several years,of the obvious that you are a damn liar.give it up,your lies are so transparent. :laughing0301: You learned from the best of the dem liars how to be so transparent in your lies to the whole board here,you learned from your heros Bill I never had sex with this woman Clinton and fraud obomination lies thst he would reverse bushā€™s dreconian policys and the Mid East war.

you really seriously should consider leaving and coming back under a different user name the fact everybody at this site knows your one of the very top biggest liars thst has ever graced these boards and again,you are such a transparent liar,not even a clever one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You should likeget a new user name and take some acting classes so you can at least not be such an obvious liar like pooper and right winger.:laughing0301:

Well,spoken The Original Tree :up:

Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.

This is the problem....

You don't give control of your healthcare system to a political party that things there are too many people on the planet.

You don't give control of your economy to a political party that derive its power from people being poor.

People who voted for joe biden voted for both of those things......

Anything you got was peanuts compared to the giveaway to the wealthy and big biz.

Biden is going to tax big biz and the rich. So don't worry.

Moron, big biz and the wealthiest people supported biden, not Trump.....you moron.

Nonsense. Didn't Trumps tax breaks expire? Or aren't they set to expire next year?

And Trump's tax break wasn't worth it. Look at the debt. Look at inflation because everyone got more money. You got squat. But corporations and billionaires made out bigly. And their breaks didn't expire. They keep on going. So don't worry about corporate America. They're doing fine.

I didn't need those tax breaks and didn't even notice them. Most people didn't. That's why no one believed Trump that it was the best economy ever and that he had made America great again. He didn't.

2.3% growth in 2019. Pathetic. Just ask Candidate Trump in 2015 he would have told you.

See the stock market is doing just fine. In fact it does better when Democrats are POTUS.

Our programs do not fail. And don't worry we can't get them by Mitch McConnell anyways so you're safe.

Moron....the increase in the debt went up because China released a virus that killed over 250,000 Americans and we had to bail out people and businesses......joe biden has been in bed with China for years, the democrat party has been in bed with China since the 1990s under the clintons............and now, with biden as President, China will be dictating U.S. policy....

You poor dumb bastard...you still don't know what the democrats are....

Nonsense. Didn't Trumps tax breaks expire? Or aren't they set to expire next year?

And Trump's tax break wasn't worth it. Look at the debt. Look at inflation because everyone got more money. You got squat. But corporations and billionaires made out bigly. And their breaks didn't expire. They keep on going. So don't worry about corporate America. They're doing fine.

I didn't need those tax breaks and didn't even notice them. Most people didn't. That's why no one believed Trump that it was the best economy ever and that he had made America great again. He didn't.

2.3% growth in 2019. Pathetic. Just ask Candidate Trump in 2015 he would have told you.

See the stock market is doing just fine. In fact it does better when Democrats are POTUS.

Our programs do not fail. And don't worry we can't get them by Mitch McConnell anyways so you're safe.

Moron....the increase in the debt went up because China released a virus that killed over 250,000 Americans and we had to bail out people and businesses......joe biden has been in bed with China for years, the democrat party has been in bed with China since the 1990s under the clintons............and now, with biden as President, China will be dictating U.S. policy....

this stupid fuck ALSO ignores reality that it was CLINTON who 3 millions manufacturing jobs overseas with his signing of NAFTA,not Bush.Bush just drew up the plan his final year.:cuckoo:

oh and you asked for pics of the hypocrisy of gruesome newsome and biden,here they are sealybobo err smellybozo.

SACRAMENTO ā€”
Gov. Gavin Newsom apologized Monday for visiting a Napa Valley restaurant with people from other households, saying his behavior contradicted the spirit of the safety guidelines and precautions he has asked Californians to adhere to during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ā€œI want to apologize to you because I need to preach and practice, not just preach and not practice, and Iā€™ve done my best to do that,ā€ Newsom said. ā€œWeā€™re all human. We all fall short sometimes.ā€

dont you EVER get tired of me checkmating you exposing how corrupt the dem party is paid DNC shill?:asshole:

some other posters were talking about that on another thread and they brought up an excellent point when a fellow troll of yours defended newsome saying he apologized for his hypocrisy. Yeah eh ONLY apologized because he got CAUGHT,He never would have apologized had he not got caught red handed,you know it,i know it.

oh and here is the one one On hypocrite Biden havinga birthday party indoors with over a hundred people,same here,NONE of them wearing masks.

video proof of hypocrite biden.

Last edited:

well spoken,This clown lies ignoring it was CLINTON as we both know,that sent 3 million manufacturing jobs overseas,not Bush,now bush jr continued that but slick willie Clinton sent them over,they sure must pay him a lot of money at the dnc committe to embarrass himself here everyday with his bullshit lies.his nose has grown miles long over the countryside now. :laughing0301:
Iā€™m not 100% against free trade are you?

Clinton put labor and environmental protections in nafta. Regulations Reagan and hw would not have put in and gw removed.

Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too Iā€™ll admit.
I see you hate the truth Bobo,I see people telling you the same thing everyday as I have the last several years,of the obvious that you are a damn liar.give it up,your lies are so transparent. :laughing0301: You learned from the best of the dem liars how to be so transparent in your lies to the whole board here,you learned from your heros Bill I never had sex with this woman Clinton and fraud obomination lies thst he would reverse bushā€™s dreconian policys and the Mid East war.

you really seriously should consider leaving and coming back under a different user name the fact everybody at this site knows your one of the very top biggest liars thst has ever graced these boards and again,you are such a transparent liar,not even a clever one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You should likeget a new user name and take some acting classes so you can at least not be such an obvious liar like pooper and right winger.:laughing0301:

Didnā€™t trump lie to us and say he didnā€™t have sex with that woman. Then paid her off with campaign money which is illegal.

The debt was record breaking before covid

China owns the Biden family.

Just look at how the Obama/Biden administration gave away the store to China during that disastrous eight years. Jobs and technology galore to the Chicoms. The dumbasses were even hell bent to give the fucking Chicoms billions with that stupid Paris Climate Agreement. How stupid was that? Good thing Trump put an end to that shitty deal, isn't it? Betcha a Biden administration will be Johnny on the Spot to get the money back to China. China owns Biden. Biden owes China. Money, jobs and technogy will flow their way.

Only idiots voted for this Biden piece of shit. Useful idiots.

Didnā€™t trump lie to us and say he didnā€™t have sex with that woman. Then paid her off with campaign money which is illegal.

Just one of ---- what is it, about twenty THOUSAND times he's lied, just while in office? Either that or everybody in the Bronx speaks German.

Just one of ---- what is it, about twenty THOUSAND times he's lied, just while in office? Either that or everybody in the Bronx speaks German.
Republicans donā€™t realize trump is a pathological liar.

Im more mad at trump supporters than I am at trump. Trump if he could would become a dictator. No question about it. Truth be told so would I. So I donā€™t blame lex Luther for trying to put one over 9n the people of Gotham. I blame the idiot citizens of Gotham

Trump lying.jpg

Rump supporters ARE his investors, so this is just a continuation of established pattern. Wait'll they see how he "pays" his debts.
Republicans are always talking about what is and isnā€™t constitutional. Well, the 20th amendment in the constitution says the person with the most electoral votes becomes President January 20th.

Rump supporters ARE his investors, so this is just a continuation of established pattern. Wait'll they see how he "pays" his debts.
Republicans are always talking about what is and isnā€™t constitutional. Well, the 20th amendment in the constitution says the person with the most electoral votes becomes President January 20th.

At HIGH NOON.

EmPYazHXMAANvlv.jpg
Lock him up, lock Barr up, lock a lot of mother fuckers up.

Forum List

Back