AlL the Idiots who Voted for Biden

The jerk offs that voted for Biden were not only idiots but the achieved the Moon Bat rank of Useful Idiots.
I got a $45,000 raise on Obamaā€™s watch. And I took a step back in 2019 because of trumps trade war with China.

And bush sent 3 million jobs overseas. Most of them manufacturing jobs in my state of Michigan.

Those were our best and highest paying middle class jobs.

Id be an idiot to vote republican.

...and millions of Illegals were put on welfare while for the rest of America poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared, taxes increased and we had dismal economic growth.

With a record like that of the Obama/Biden administration it takes a real uneducated low information Useful Idiot to vote for this worthless corrupt Biden clown.
well spoken,This clown lies ignoring it was CLINTON as we both know,that sent 3 million manufacturing jobs overseas,not Bush,now bush jr continued that but slick willie Clinton sent them over,they sure must pay him a lot of money at the dnc committe to embarrass himself here everyday with his bullshit lies.his nose has grown miles long over the countryside now. :laughing0301:
Iā€™m not 100% against free trade are you?

Clinton put labor and environmental protections in nafta. Regulations Reagan and hw would not have put in and gw removed.
Why do you keep playing dodgeball that he was a traiter to Americans sending 3 million manufacturing jobs off. You keep doging the elite did not care if either bush or Clinton got in because both of them were for nafta,they just did not want Ross Perot in because he was not for nafta,they knew Clinton or bush would betray the middle class familyā€™s,you seriously should consider writing this down and looking at it everyday in your life because you never remember these facts everytime I point them out.so enough of your regulations babble,Clinton gave the middle finger to the america people,deal with it.:2up:

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?
You got a higher IRS Tax Refund in your 2019 Tax Return?

Nope, I don't know that at all. My taxes in 2019 went up.

That's what happens when you get a job POGO
Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

If the tax break worked how come only 2.3% growth in 2019? Unacceptable.
Oh brother are you in for an awakening.
The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too Iā€™ll admit.
You are a liar, and everyone knows it.
I see you hate the truth Bobo,I see people telling you the same thing everyday as I have the last several years,of the obvious that you are a damn liar.give it up,your lies are so transparent. :laughing0301: You learned from the best of the dem liars how to be so transparent in your lies to the whole board here,you learned from your heros Bill I never had sex with this woman Clinton and fraud obomination lies thst he would reverse bushā€™s dreconian policys and the Mid East war.

you really seriously should consider leaving and coming back under a different user name the fact everybody at this site knows your one of the very top biggest liars thst has ever graced these boards and again,you are such a transparent liar,not even a clever one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You should likeget a new user name and take some acting classes so you can at least not be such an obvious liar like pooper and right winger.:laughing0301:

Well,spoken The Original Tree :up:
Didnā€™t trump lie to us and say he didnā€™t have sex with that woman. Then paid her off with campaign money which is illegal.

Just one of ---- what is it, about twenty THOUSAND times he's lied, just while in office? Either that or everybody in the Bronx speaks German.
Republicans donā€™t realize trump is a pathological liar.

Im more mad at trump supporters than I am at trump. Trump if he could would become a dictator. No question about it. Truth be told so would I. So I donā€™t blame lex Luther for trying to put one over 9n the people of Gotham. I blame the idiot citizens of Gotham
The fact that USMBs resident troll,shill Toto likes this post is all the proof in the world you are babbling again.lol like Obama and Clinton were not pathological liars? .:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you really need to start a comedy club:laughing0301:

if not for Clinton and obomination,you would actually have an excellent case that the worst thing people could do is vote for trump because kennedy as I have said millions of times to you in the past,was our last great president we had despite the babble of flash,and carter was our last good president we had.

just so you know I do not think trump has Been near as good a president as carter cause carter tried to get rid of the cia which was why he only served one term,good presidents never serve more than one term anymore.trump on the other hand did not life one finger. I only want trump re-elected because same as the last election with hitlery,the alternative is at least five times worse with lying biden the commie.if gary Johnson was the alternative of the two instead of Biden,I would dump trump in a heartbeat and be hoping that the media was correct in calling him president but thatā€™s obviously not the case with Johnson.

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?

Nope, I don't know that at all. My taxes in 2019 went up.

That's what happens when you get a job POGO
Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

If the tax break worked how come only 2.3% growth in 2019? Unacceptable.
Oh brother are you in for an awakening.
The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too Iā€™ll admit.
You are a liar, and everyone knows it.
I see you hate the truth Bobo,I see people telling you the same thing everyday as I have the last several years,of the obvious that you are a damn liar.give it up,your lies are so transparent. :laughing0301: You learned from the best of the dem liars how to be so transparent in your lies to the whole board here,you learned from your heros Bill I never had sex with this woman Clinton and fraud obomination lies thst he would reverse bushā€™s dreconian policys and the Mid East war.

you really seriously should consider leaving and coming back under a different user name the fact everybody at this site knows your one of the very top biggest liars thst has ever graced these boards and again,you are such a transparent liar,not even a clever one.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You should likeget a new user name and take some acting classes so you can at least not be such an obvious liar like pooper and right winger.:laughing0301:

Well,spoken The Original Tree :up:
Didnā€™t trump lie to us and say he didnā€™t have sex with that woman. Then paid her off with campaign money which is illegal.
You are thinking about your hero Clinton.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
So there's 80 million idiots..wow...

Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
Not one Biden voter knows Biden's platform.

Don't make it more complex than it needs to be.

"Is Joe Biden a stupid orange sociopathic lying misogynistic bigoted autocratic violent demagogic con artist clown embarrassing the country he's supposed to be sworn to defend?"

That's all you need.

"Is Joe Biden a stupid orange sociopathic lying misogynistic bigoted autocratic violent demagogic con artist clown embarrassing the country he's supposed to be sworn to defend?"

That's all you need.
Awwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwk! Orange...misogynistic....demagogic....bigoted...Awwwwk!! Libber Polly parroting all the wacko talking points awwwk!

That's all you need.
Awwwk! Libber Polly wanna cracker! Awwwk! Orange...misogynistic....demagogic....bigoted...Awwwwk!! Libber Polly parroting all the wacko talking points awwwk!

I see the supply of aerosol can propellant has yet to be exhausted.

Forum List

Back