AlL the Idiots who Voted for Biden

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?
You got a higher IRS Tax Refund in your 2019 Tax Return?
Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?
Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
Most of his voters have no intention of ever working for a living.

Nope, I don't know that at all. My taxes in 2019 went up.

But it's most amusing that somebody could be so narrowminded that they actually entertain the thought that a vote for Candidate X means only one thing about a single issue. Guess that's all the lower intellectual pay grade can handle.

And it will all be Trump's fault.

Oh, and the fault of capitalism.

Oh, and the fault of the GOP in Congress

That is all you need to know.

Nonsense. Didn't Trumps tax breaks expire? Or aren't they set to expire next year?

And Trump's tax break wasn't worth it. Look at the debt. Look at inflation because everyone got more money. You got squat. But corporations and billionaires made out bigly. And their breaks didn't expire. They keep on going. So don't worry about corporate America. They're doing fine.

I didn't need those tax breaks and didn't even notice them. Most people didn't. That's why no one believed Trump that it was the best economy ever and that he had made America great again. He didn't.

2.3% growth in 2019. Pathetic. Just ask Candidate Trump in 2015 he would have told you.

See the stock market is doing just fine. In fact it does better when Democrats are POTUS.

Our programs do not fail. And don't worry we can't get them by Mitch McConnell anyways so you're safe.

It all depends on what people want when it comes to their paycheck. When Trump came in and Republicans passed 2017 Tax Reform Bill, MOST Americans kept more of their regular paycheck (AKA "take home pay") but had less of a tax refund. Then, Democrats tried to exploit that Americans got less of a tax refund.

Whether you are a Democrat or Republican, why would you celebrate regular hefty annual tax returns over keeping more of your regular paycheck? Everyone's tax situation is unique and some cry that they paid "more" in taxes. What does that mean? Did you pay more of a percentage or just more because you earned more?

Nonsense. Didn't Trumps tax breaks expire? Or aren't they set to expire next year?

And Trump's tax break wasn't worth it. Look at the debt. Look at inflation because everyone got more money. You got squat. But corporations and billionaires made out bigly. And their breaks didn't expire. They keep on going. So don't worry about corporate America. They're doing fine.

I didn't need those tax breaks and didn't even notice them. Most people didn't. That's why no one believed Trump that it was the best economy ever and that he had made America great again. He didn't.

2.3% growth in 2019. Pathetic. Just ask Candidate Trump in 2015 he would have told you.

See the stock market is doing just fine. In fact it does better when Democrats are POTUS.

Our programs do not fail. And don't worry we can't get them by Mitch McConnell anyways so you're safe.
Well but if you had a job you would like the tax breaks

That's what happens when you get a job POGO
Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

If the tax break worked how come only 2.3% growth in 2019? Unacceptable.

Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

Oh brother are you in for an awakening.

Why did the Dow break 30,000 today. Trumps tax cuts were given on the backs of our children. The tax cuts increased the debt proportionately meaning our children will pay for our gains. That is not conservative fiscal policy. IDIOT

I will believe everything you stated in this thread if you do one thing...

List all the regulations that Daddy Trump saved me from.

Just do that and I'll buy everything you're selling OP.

Why did the Dow break 30,000 today. Trumps tax cuts were given on the backs of our children. The tax cuts increased the debt proportionately meaning our children will pay for our gains. That is not conservative fiscal policy. IDIOT
I'm not so sure someone who thinks Sleepy Joe is the Savior should be calling others an idiot.

These tax breaks republicans have for workers has to defund something else down the line like social security. Republicans only give away free shit to corporations and billionaires.

These tax breaks republicans have for workers has to defund something else down the line like social security. Republicans only give away free shit to corporations and billionaires.
And you give it away to keep the dregs the dregs. At least corporations create jobs.

Anything you got was peanuts compared to the giveaway to the wealthy and big biz.

Biden is going to tax big biz and the rich. So don't worry.

The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too I’ll admit.

But it's most amusing that somebody could be so narrowminded that they actually entertain the thought that a vote for Candidate X means only one thing about a single issue. Guess that's all the lower intellectual pay grade can handle.
'We all know that you're lying. You taxes did not go up. How could they have possibly gone up?

The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too I’ll admit.
No one believes you, shit for brains.

Well come on now, liberals had been complaining that we were too in bed with China and something should be done...then when something was done you still complained.

Forum List

Back