AlL the Idiots who Voted for Biden

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?
You got a higher IRS Tax Refund in your 2019 Tax Return?
Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
Why did the Dow break 30,000 today. Trumps tax cuts were given on the backs of our children. The tax cuts increased the debt proportionately meaning our children will pay for our gains. That is not conservative fiscal policy. IDIOT

That's easy. Because of the vaccine. Had nothing to do with Biden.

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?
Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
Why did the Dow break 30,000 today. Trumps tax cuts were given on the backs of our children. The tax cuts increased the debt proportionately meaning our children will pay for our gains. That is not conservative fiscal policy. IDIOT

That's easy. Because of the vaccine. Had nothing to do with Biden.
Yes and libbers hate any talk of a vaccine. That puts a big crimp in their gravy train.

Nope, I don't know that at all. My taxes in 2019 went up.

That's what happens when you get a job POGO
Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

If the tax break worked how come only 2.3% growth in 2019? Unacceptable.
Oh brother are you in for an awakening.
The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too I’ll admit.
Well come on now, liberals had been complaining that we were too in bed with China and something should be done...then when something was done you still complained.
We said start a trade war with China?

Tell me wha did trump win in his negotiations with china? Look it up you’ll see not much.

Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too I’ll admit.
Well come on now, liberals had been complaining that we were too in bed with China and something should be done...then when something was done you still complained.

Tell me wha did trump win in his negotiations with china? Look it up you’ll see not much.
The point is he tried to do something where nobody else had, and even Sleepy Joe will get right back in bed with them. You guys complain about any and everything.

China is hurting badly because of trade, dingbat.

I will say I agree that America needs to be tougher on China.

The only reason politicians in the past have let China do what it does is because corporations are making money. Global companies not American companies.

Trumps trade war didn’t result in much that benefits American workers. American companies a little but not much. And it wasn’t worth the trade war that in 2019 resulted in 2.3% growth.

Trump promised better than 3% growth. If that wasn’t possible if you start a trade war with China, maybe you shouldn’t have started a trade war with China.

And trumps wall would not solve our problem because he refused to go after illegal employers. He said what we wanted to hear but I saw through his bullshit. I saw the con going on.

I love the irony from people who are not self aware of their idiocy.
32676AFD-2258-4132-ABC1-DEA5F525E1A4.jpeg

I will say I agree that America needs to be tougher on China.

The only reason politicians in the past have let China do what it does is because corporations are making money. Global companies not American companies.

Trumps trade war didn’t result in much that benefits American workers. American companies a little but not much. And it wasn’t worth the trade war that in 2019 resulted in 2.3% growth.

Trump promised better than 3% growth. If that wasn’t possible if you start a trade war with China, maybe you shouldn’t have started a trade war with China.

And trumps wall would not solve our problem because he refused to go after illegal employers. He said what we wanted to hear but I saw through his bullshit. I saw the con going on.
Yet unlike gracie who has been a long time democrat going back to her days as jfk,you did not see through the bullshit she saw that Obama was spewing of hope and change lying his ass off thst he would reverse all of bush’s dreconian policys only expanding them.because of his bullshit lies,she got wise and did not vote for him the second time ,she voted for neither Obama or Romney.only an idiot assclown would have. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It all depends on what people want when it comes to their paycheck. When Trump came in and Republicans passed 2017 Tax Reform Bill, MOST Americans kept more of their regular paycheck (AKA "take home pay") but had less of a tax refund. Then, Democrats tried to exploit that Americans got less of a tax refund.

Whether you are a Democrat or Republican, why would you celebrate regular hefty annual tax returns over keeping more of your regular paycheck? Everyone's tax situation is unique and some cry that they paid "more" in taxes. What does that mean? Did you pay more of a percentage or just more because you earned more?
Yea but this economy is not working for the middle class. We were better off decades ago. Today the rich keep getting riche4 but the middle class isn’t even close to what it once was.

And for the 50 years republicans have waged war with the middle class they cried class warfare anytime we ever complained about it.

Illegal employers rob the American middle class of billions of dollars every year.

Manufacturing in Mexico and China has cost the American middle class billions every year.

Tax breaks that give you an extra $3000 a year but gives rich people an extra $500,000 a year and saves corporations money robs social programs of funding and those cuts hurt the middle class but help the rich. And widens the gap between rich and middle class.

Having call centers in India robs American workers and hurts the middle class and makes the rich richer. Corporations love this.

Breaking unions hurt the middle class. Hiring temps.

Class warfare exists and we’re losing

The point is he tried to do something where nobody else had, and even Sleepy Joe will get right back in bed with them. You guys complain about any and everything.
Hey I got a $45,000 raise on Obama’s watch. We sell a product where some come from South Africa and one of our popular products come from China. I don’t want a trade war with China.

If you are going to give rich people hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax breaks and corporations huge tax breaks, no, I don’t want $3000 a year. Not worth it

They won't be getting "Free Crap" cards, they will be getting Draft Cards.
Biden will allow or start WWIII in the ME.

Hey I got a $45,000 raise on Obama’s watch. We sell a product where some come from South Africa and one of our popular products come from China. I don’t want a trade war with China.
Move to China. You are a Globalist.

If you are going to give rich people hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax breaks and corporations huge tax breaks, no, I don’t want $3000 a year. Not worth it
Hitler promised a war on Capitalism. Same as Joe Biden and Same as Obama Bin Lying.

You are a liar, and everyone knows it.

Move to China. You are a Globalist.
Yup. A realist. You’re against trading with the rest of the world? Too late.

Do you worship reagan? He came up with NAFTA you know. Do you republicans finally admit his policies sucked?

It used to be us liberals and unions who warned against free trade. Sending manufacturing to Mexico and China most hurt the unions but back then you guys were bash8ng unions. do you not realize that’s how bush got away with sending those jobs to Mexico?

Dont you remember in the bush years it was republicans who loved Walmart and cheap shit from China?

A lot of people complained about how trumps tactics caused a trade war and cost a lot of people money? Sure

You are a liar, and everyone knows it.
No one knows it. In 2015 I was making $50k. My boss raised my salary to $65k plus 1.5% commission. I sell 2 million dollars a year.

The economy was strong when trump took over. You guys said it wasn’t because unemployment number wasn’t real but was real the minute trump took over. You guys said the economy wasn’t good because it was under 3% growth. Yet trump never got over 3.

Minimum wage increases were passed on Obama’s watch but the increases came on tr7mps watch. So trump brags wages went up on his watch. Pathetic.

I don’t lie. You’re broke and jealous?

They won't be getting "Free Crap" cards, they will be getting Draft Cards.
Biden will allow or start WWIII in the ME.
No major war on bills watch or Obama’s watch but You guys said the same th8ng about them.

I only remember three wars. Two in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan. Bush got hit on 9-11 after he was warned. Then lied us into iraq.

Lucky trump didn’t start a war with North Korea or Iran.

Forum List

Back