AlL the Idiots who Voted for Biden

It all depends on what people want when it comes to their paycheck. When Trump came in and Republicans passed 2017 Tax Reform Bill, MOST Americans kept more of their regular paycheck (AKA "take home pay") but had less of a tax refund. Then, Democrats tried to exploit that Americans got less of a tax refund.

Whether you are a Democrat or Republican, why would you celebrate regular hefty annual tax returns over keeping more of your regular paycheck? Everyone's tax situation is unique and some cry that they paid "more" in taxes. What does that mean? Did you pay more of a percentage or just more because you earned more?
Yea but this economy is not working for the middle class. We were better off decades ago. Today the rich keep getting riche4 but the middle class isnā€™t even close to what it once was.

And for the 50 years republicans have waged war with the middle class they cried class warfare anytime we ever complained about it.

Illegal employers rob the American middle class of billions of dollars every year.

Manufacturing in Mexico and China has cost the American middle class billions every year.

Tax breaks that give you an extra $3000 a year but gives rich people an extra $500,000 a year and saves corporations money robs social programs of funding and those cuts hurt the middle class but help the rich. And widens the gap between rich and middle class.

Having call centers in India robs American workers and hurts the middle class and makes the rich richer. Corporations love this.

Breaking unions hurt the middle class. Hiring temps.

Class warfare exists and weā€™re losing

I agree with parts of your post. It looks like we are in agreement on getting to a healthy Middle Class but with differing paths. First, push policies that get jobs back to US. On Unions, Iā€™m for Unions but when unions are pushing demands that are beyond reason and logic, jobs go away and hurt the Middle Class. For example, union mandates that different trucks deliver individual products or supplies as opposed to consolidated truck carrying multiple items will only kill jobs in the long term. On ā€œRich getting richerā€, I have yet to see a Democrat plan that says it will have the rich ā€œpay fair shareā€ that does not result in the rich getting richer or the Middle Class still having to pay more in taxes. If the rich get richer but it is part of a rising tide where Middle Class and working class earn more or have the opportunity to earn more, Iā€™d rather have that vs. the rich getting richer and there are fewer jobs and fewer opportunities

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?
You got a higher IRS Tax Refund in your 2019 Tax Return?
Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
If you are going to give rich people hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax breaks and corporations huge tax breaks, no, I donā€™t want $3000 a year. Not worth it
Hitler promised a war on Capitalism. Same as Joe Biden and Same as Obama Bin Lying.
See everyone? This is why Obama didnā€™t try to take on wallstreet. If he had this is what right wing wack jobs would have said. But trump says it they applaud.

Republicans hold democrats to a much higher standard.

Want an example? Remember that virus from Africa? 3 Americans died and they said Obama didnā€™t do enough. 300,000 dead on trumps watch, not a peep

You know that you got more take home pay because Trump lowered the Federal With Holding Tax?

Nope, I don't know that at all. My taxes in 2019 went up.

That's what happens when you get a job POGO
Because of Trump's trade war with China in 2019 I made less than the year before. So fuck the $3000 in tax breaks he gave me. He cost me in other ways more. Then the debt he created is going to be the reason down the road they have to cut my social security 20%. So he gave me an extra $3000 a year now but cost me more in sales and maybe even again down the road because of this tax break we didn't need, didn't work and can't afford.

If the tax break worked how come only 2.3% growth in 2019? Unacceptable.
Oh brother are you in for an awakening.
The awakening I got was in 2015 when I got basically a $40,000 raise. Back when republicans said the economy sucked manufacturing was booming. Then trump started a trade war with China.

You got the awakening when you found out trump actually lost. I was shocked too Iā€™ll admit.
You are a liar, and everyone knows it.
No one knows it. In 2015 I was making $50k. My boss raised my salary to $65k plus 1.5% commission. I sell 2 million dollars a year.

The economy was strong when trump took over. You guys said it wasnā€™t because unemployment number wasnā€™t real but was real the minute trump took over. You guys said the economy wasnā€™t good because it was under 3% growth. Yet trump never got over 3.

Minimum wage increases were passed on Obamaā€™s watch but the increases came on tr7mps watch. So trump brags wages went up on his watch. Pathetic.

I donā€™t lie. Youā€™re broke and jealous?
Obammy ruined the economy with his healthcare welfare and part time job creation. But he hated the country.

Well Biden does not want you have these monetary increases. He has said that he will increase the Corporate Tax Rate and add a boat of business smothering regulations. You would have to be a complete idiot not realize this will be a business killing administration followed by a high rise of unemployment. Democrats keep trying to use economic programs that have failed in the past. You know that trying negative programs over and over looking for a positive result is the height of insanity.
If you are going to give rich people hundreds of thousands of dollars in tax breaks and corporations huge tax breaks, no, I donā€™t want $3000 a year. Not worth it
Hitler promised a war on Capitalism. Same as Joe Biden and Same as Obama Bin Lying.
See everyone? This is why Obama didnā€™t try to take on wallstreet. If he had this is what right wing wack jobs would have said. But trump says it they applaud.

Want an example? Remember that virus from Africa? 3 Americans died and they said Obama didnā€™t do enough. 300,000 dead on trumps watch, not a peep
Half of the deaths in a handful of states with idiot Democrats leading them

It all depends on what people want when it comes to their paycheck. When Trump came in and Republicans passed 2017 Tax Reform Bill, MOST Americans kept more of their regular paycheck (AKA "take home pay") but had less of a tax refund. Then, Democrats tried to exploit that Americans got less of a tax refund.

Whether you are a Democrat or Republican, why would you celebrate regular hefty annual tax returns over keeping more of your regular paycheck? Everyone's tax situation is unique and some cry that they paid "more" in taxes. What does that mean? Did you pay more of a percentage or just more because you earned more?
Yea but this economy is not working for the middle class. We were better off decades ago. Today the rich keep getting riche4 but the middle class isnā€™t even close to what it once was.

And for the 50 years republicans have waged war with the middle class they cried class warfare anytime we ever complained about it.

Illegal employers rob the American middle class of billions of dollars every year.

Manufacturing in Mexico and China has cost the American middle class billions every year.

Tax breaks that give you an extra $3000 a year but gives rich people an extra $500,000 a year and saves corporations money robs social programs of funding and those cuts hurt the middle class but help the rich. And widens the gap between rich and middle class.

Having call centers in India robs American workers and hurts the middle class and makes the rich richer. Corporations love this.

I agree with parts of your post. It looks like we are in agreement on getting to a healthy Middle Class but with differing paths. First, push policies that get jobs back to US. On Unions, Iā€™m for Unions but when unions are pushing demands that are beyond reason and logic, jobs go away and hurt the Middle Class. For example, union mandates that different trucks deliver individual products or supplies as opposed to consolidated truck carrying multiple items will only kill jobs in the long term. On ā€œRich getting richerā€, I have yet to see a Democrat plan that says it will have the rich ā€œpay fair shareā€ that does not result in the rich getting richer or the Middle Class still having to pay more in taxes. If the rich get richer but it is part of a rising tide where Middle Class and working class earn more or have the opportunity to earn more, Iā€™d rather have that vs. the rich getting richer and there are fewer jobs and fewer opportunities
Fair enough.

As far as unions unreasonable demands. I almost think the companies allowed such ridiculous behavior so they could use it against them later. I agree. I donā€™t think unions today act as bad as they used to.

A lot of employees down south wanted to unionize but enough were scared theyā€™d lose their jobs and voted against unionizing. If companies didnā€™t make these threats I bet a lot more companies would be unionized.

And union jobs didnā€™t go down south did they? They passed the south and went to Mexico. I wouldnā€™t mind as much if a company went from Detroit to Tennessee.

Also google fords profits in the late 90s. Record profits. And employees got record profit sharing. So while those bullshit demands from unions may seem unreasonable but donā€™t forget those companies were doing great. Just the employees demanded they share in the profits. Today workers donā€™t have the power and the profits go to ceos and shareholders and hopefully some to us consumers but I suspect more goes to the CEOs and shareholders

Half of the deaths in a handful of states with idiot Democrats leading them
We have 45% of our population not wearing masks or social distancing. Republicans. Spreading love joy and corona this holiday season. Itā€™s out of control now.

The jerk offs that voted for Biden were not only idiots but the achieved the Moon Bat rank of Useful Idiots.
I got a $45,000 raise on Obamaā€™s watch. And I took a step back in 2019 because of trumps trade war with China.

And bush sent 3 million jobs overseas. Most of them manufacturing jobs in my state of Michigan.

Those were our best and highest paying middle class jobs.

Id be an idiot to vote republican.

Dont you ever get tired of showing the entire board what a clueless assclown you are? :biggrin: I have taken this dnc paid shill here to school a hundred times in the past so many times that the elite did not care if clintons long time friend bush got re-elected or if Clinton got in because they are both part globalists part of the new world order plan,despite how I have schooled him the demorats are as corrupt as the gop,he always gets Alzheimerā€™s disease that the elite did not care which got in because they were both in favor of nafta.Everybody knows that bush drew up nafta but it never became official till traiter slick willie Clinton signed it into law breaking the middle class familyā€™s when millions of jobs got shipped off to Mexico.too much an inconvenient fact for him
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Oh your fucking hypocrisy,demorats Biden and newsome violate social distancing at thanks giving with both not practicing what they preach going indoors in close quarters with many others and neither wear face masks and none of the guests do either,yet not one peep from the media on that.

had trump done that,thatā€™s all over the news 24/7

Last edited:
The jerk offs that voted for Biden were not only idiots but the achieved the Moon Bat rank of Useful Idiots.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Guess what sealybobo err smellybozo,flash hates Romney and bush same as me as well.

love the part of the biggest lie you ever told that you never lie,you lie so much your nose is miles long and we know the dnd paid you thst $45,000 check under Obama for lying for the dnc all the time and always ignoring warmonger Obamas corruption. :lmao: :fu:

Last edited:
I got a $45,000 raise on Obamaā€™s watch. And I took a step back in 2019 because of trumps trade war with China.

And bush sent 3 million jobs overseas. Most of them manufacturing jobs in my state of Michigan.

Those were our best and highest paying middle class jobs.

Id be an idiot to vote republican.

...and millions of Illegals were put on welfare while for the rest of America poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared, taxes increased and we had dismal economic growth.

With a record like that of the Obama/Biden administration it takes a real uneducated low information Useful Idiot to vote for this worthless corrupt Biden clown.

I was in favor of the Corporate Tax reduction simply as payback for all the government regulation corporations have put up with over the years. Boosting the standard deduction on the 1040 was the other thing I liked about Trump's tax changes.

Other than that, it was a return of voodoo economics of cutting taxes while increasing spending. It's somewhat understandable when the money isn't coming in during hard times, but fiscal responsibility has been a disaster ever since Clinton left office.

To wave goodbye to the racist, corrupt Trump incompetence and tantrums, I would pay more taxes.

I was in favor of the Corporate Tax reduction simply as payback for all the government regulation corporations have put up with over the years. Boosting the standard deduction on the 1040 was the other thing I liked about Trump's tax changes.

Other than that, it was a return of voodoo economics of cutting taxes while increasing spending. It's somewhat understandable when the money isn't coming in during hard times, but fiscal responsibility has been a disaster ever since Clinton left office.

It was a disaster during the Clinton administration but he hid it well.

Dont you ever get tired of showing the entire board what a clueless assclown you are? :biggrin: I have taken this dnc paid shill here to school a hundred times in the past so many times that the elite did not care if clintons long time friend bush got re-elected or if Clinton got in because they are both part globalists part of the new world order plan,despite how I have schooled him the demorats are as corrupt as the gop,he always gets Alzheimerā€™s disease that the elite did not care which got in because they were both in favor of nafta.Everybody knows that bush drew up nafta but it never became official till traiter slick willie Clinton signed it into law breaking the middle class familyā€™s when millions of jobs got shipped off to Mexico.too much an inconvenient fact for him
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Bush 1 v Clinton? Yea but they cared that bush 2 won in 2000 because pancakes already planned the invasion in Iraq back in 1999. And you know this is true.

If you like the heritage foundation and pancake vote republican.

Oh your fucking hypocrisy,demorats Biden and newsome violate social distancing at thanks giving with both not practicing what they preach going indoors in close quarters with many others and neither wear face masks and none of the guests do either,yet not one peep from the media on that.

had trump done that,thatā€™s all over the news 24/7
Got pictures this happened?

New Topics

Forum List

Back