haha it’s total corruption. The DNC conspired with Clinton to undermine the primaries
Quote: Other media commentators have disputed the significance of the emails, arguing that the DNC's internal preference for Clinton was not historically unusual and did not affect the primary enough to sway the outcome.[28][29][30][31] The controversies ultimately led to the formation of a DNC "unity" commission to recommend reforms in the party's primary process.[32][33]

Start with Wikipedia. Then hide your head in shame and embarrassment

Quote: Other media commentators have disputed the significance of the emails, arguing that the DNC's internal preference for Clinton was not historically unusual and did not affect the primary enough to sway the outcome.[28][29][30][31] The controversies ultimately led to the formation of a DNC "unity" commission to recommend reforms in the party's primary process.[32][33]

Start with Wikipedia. Then hide your head in shame and embarrassment
hahaha wikipedia?!? haha you know anyone can post on there and edit the comments?

I have no doubt the dnc has been doing this corrupting through history

hahaha wikipedia?!? haha you know anyone can post on there and edit the comments?

I have no doubt the dnc has been doing this corrupting through history
Yes. Try refuting the article. The quotes have links . Try. You can do it. Come on. Try dealing with the content and stop dismissing the messenger like an ignorant Stable Genius

Yes. Try refuting the article. The quotes have links . Try. You can do it. Come on. Try dealing with the content and stop dismissing the messenger like an ignorant Stable Genius
what’s to refute? some people’s opinion was the corruption wasn’t that corrupt? ok. I’m sure some dembots think that

what’s to refute? some people’s opinion was the corruption wasn’t that corrupt? ok. I’m sure some dembots think that
No k e said “corruption not that corrupt”

What informed people say is it wasn’t unusual and it’s not corruption

Stop being so girlish

You seem to still have the hots for Hillary. Hillary hasn’t held an elected office for six years. Get over it. Trump Humpers still think Trump the imbecile is still president.
Hillary was negligent in how she handled highly classified information. She foolishly and illegally put highly classified email on an unauthorized and improperly secured server.

I have never heard any estimate of the damage this information may have done to out nation but Top Secret info is that which could do “grave” damage.

I handled lower level classified info than what Hillary did daily while in the Air Force and during my career working for defense contractors. If I would have been caught doing what Hillary did by placing classifed data on an unauthorized computer I would have faced prosecution, imprisonment and fines.

But because Hillary is a high level Democrat she can do anything she wants and get away scot-free.

In a well functioning representative democracy there is one rule of law and it applies equally to EVERYBODY.

Hillary was negligent in how she handled highly classified information. She foolishly and illegally put highly classified email on an unauthorized and improperly secured server.

I have never heard any estimate of the damage this information may have done to out nation but Top Secret info is that which could do “grave” damage.

I handled lower level classified info than what Hillary did daily while in the Air Force and during my career working for defense contractors. If I would have been caught doing what Hillary did by placing classifed data on an unauthorized computer I would have faced prosecution, imprisonment and fines.

But because Hillary is a high level Democrat she can do anything she wants and get away scot-free.

In a well functioning representative democracy there is one rule of law and it applies equally to EVERYBODY.

More tripe…..6 years ago. Every time you post Hillary tripe you keep reminding us how incompetent you guys are. You’ve done nothing. Amazing.

More tripe…..6 years ago. Every time you post Hillary tripe you keep reminding us how incompetent you guys are. You’ve done nothing. Amazing.
It is hard to enforce laws when you have a corrupt FBI and DOJ.

Imagine what would have happened if Don Jr. had a drug problem and lied on a the background check form while purchasing a firearm.

As far as I know Hillary could still be prosecuted for negligently handling classifed information. Chances are of course that she will never face a jury. She knows where all the bodies are buried in the Swamp and she would take half the Swamp with her if she goes down.

It is hard to enforce laws when you have a corrupt FBI and DOJ.

Imagine what would have happened if Don Jr. had a drug problem and lied on a the background check form while purchasing a firearm.

As far as I know Hillary could still be prosecuted for negligently handling classifed information. Chances are of course that she will never face a jury. She knows where all the bodies are buried in the Swamp and she would take half the Swamp with her if she goes down.
Ok. Corrupt Trump family criminal enterprise

what crimes has any of the trump family been convicted of?
You sound like friends I grew up with w claimed there was no real Mafia. Til the tapes came out

But Trump’s father : Fred Trump - Wikipedia

Trump’s grandfather: quote: Trump then returned to Bavaria and married Elisabeth Christ, the daughter of a former neighbor. As he had purportedly migrated to America in order to evade conscription, the Bavarian Government stripped Trump of his citizenship and permanently banished him following an investigation. As a result, Trump and his family returned to the United States.

Lists Trump family irregularities that would send us to prison: PolitiFact - Trump family ‘disallowed’ from operating charities in New York? No.

Ok. Corrupt Trump family criminal enterprise
Present your evidence. Trump has been investigated and investigated and investigated and so far no charges.

The difference between Trump and Democrats like Hillary, Joe and Hunter Biden is that the investigations on Trump were hoping to find some evidence of a crime to charge him with. Investigations into Hillary, Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are to find some way to cover up the or ignore evidence that exists.

Present your evidence. Trump has been investigated and investigated and investigated and so far no charges.

The difference between Trump and Democrats like Hillary, Joe and Hunter Biden is that the investigations on Trump were hoping to find some evidence of a crime to charge him with. Investigations into Hillary, Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are to find some way to cover up the or ignore evidence that exists.
Hillary was investigated. She was at hearings for hours. Trump could never last

Biden is clean. Trump runs a family criminal enterprise. Eventually they’ll get broken up

You sound like friends I grew up with w claimed there was no real Mafia. Til the tapes came out

But Trump’s father : Fred Trump - Wikipedia

Trump’s grandfather: quote: Trump then returned to Bavaria and married Elisabeth Christ, the daughter of a former neighbor. As he had purportedly migrated to America in order to evade conscription, the Bavarian Government stripped Trump of his citizenship and permanently banished him following an investigation. As a result, Trump and his family returned to the United States.

Lists Trump family irregularities that would send us to prison: PolitiFact - Trump family ‘disallowed’ from operating charities in New York? No.
wow some trunks grand father committed a crime in Bravia…

that’s your long list of crimes..one, from his grand father in a foreign country…

Forum List

Back