All out fear mongering headlines....

Read this headline...
Tri-State Tops 150K COVID-19 Cases; Time Running Out for NYC to Get Medical Supplies %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnewyork.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Ftime-running-out-for-nyc-to-get-medical-supplies-needed-to-help-patients-through-next-week%2F2359565%2F

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! THE END IS NEAR! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Then BURRIED DEEEEEEEEEP within the article is the following...

Cuomo noted that two-thirds of people in the state admitted to hospitals for COVID-19 treatment have since been discharged.

That's right, numbnuts. If they don't need to be on a ventilator or can be taken off a ventilator then they are sent home to recover in quarantine to free up the bed and equipment for someone who does. How can you be so fucking stupid?

We live in Philadelphia and when I was at my doc's office on March 1, there was ONE CASE...of COVID-19 reported in New York so far. I asked my doc what he thought of the situation and he said, "It's already everywhere."

Now a month later: 113,704 cases in New York State.

And if this hasn't gotten to your town yet, don't worry, it will be. Since states have been hesitant to enact stay-at-home and social distancing, the COVID-19 will be playing in your neighborhood very soon.

20200403-032245-JohnsHopkins040220.jpg

Only in towns east of Shitcago (including Shitcago, too!).

Read this headline...
Tri-State Tops 150K COVID-19 Cases; Time Running Out for NYC to Get Medical Supplies %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnewyork.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Ftime-running-out-for-nyc-to-get-medical-supplies-needed-to-help-patients-through-next-week%2F2359565%2F

Cuomo noted that two-thirds of people in the state admitted to hospitals for COVID-19 treatment have since been discharged.

That's right, numbnuts. If they don't need to be on a ventilator or can be taken off a ventilator then they are sent home to recover in quarantine to free up the bed and equipment for someone who does. How can you be so fucking stupid?

We live in Philadelphia and when I was at my doc's office on March 1, there was ONE CASE...of COVID-19 reported in New York so far. I asked my doc what he thought of the situation and he said, "It's already everywhere."

Now a month later: 113,704 cases in New York State.

And if this hasn't gotten to your town yet, don't worry, it will be. Since states have been hesitant to enact stay-at-home and social distancing, the COVID-19 will be playing in your neighborhood very soon.

20200403-032245-JohnsHopkins040220.jpg

^^^^completely missed the point. No surprise I guess

Your point is it's all alarmist news intent on creating panic.
And then you misconstrue the comment about patients discharged.
Your purpose is to misinform what is happening.
You're no better than the asshat clown in the WH who tried to call it a "Democratic hoax" just a month ago.

I didn't misconstrue anything lol. YOU read it and freaked out. That is on YOU.
Go get a bottle of warm milk and chill out.

You read it and cherry-picked that comment out of a very long article full of data and facts.
The people following this thread should assume you are the asshole that you are and go read it themselves.

I didnt cherry pick shit. I Googled Cuomos statement and had to DIG DEEP to find it because that isn't the narrative the media want's you to see.
You are apparently just too stupid to get my point.

Read this headline...

Time is running out for them to get supplies. They're using the same masks for up to a week. They are making make shift gowns out of plastic trash bags. Many medical personnel have gotten the virus already. Some have died.

You people are still doing what you've been doing all along and it's gotten us into this mess.

You aren't taking this seriously and worse, you're attacking those who do. That's how the virus was able to run rampant across our nation unchecked.

Just because people are being discharged and getting better doesn't mean that the hospitals in NYC don't need supplies.

No one said we are all going to die. No one said run for your lives. Those are your ridiculous words.

It's people like you who made this much worse than it should have been and are making it last much longer than it should. More people will die than would have.

Read this headline...

Time is running out for them to get supplies. They're using the same masks for up to a week. They are making make shift gowns out of plastic trash bags. Many medical personnel have gotten the virus already. Some have died.

You people are still doing what you've been doing all along and it's gotten us into this mess.

You aren't taking this seriously and worse, you're attacking those who do. That's how the virus was able to run rampant across our nation unchecked.

Just because people are being discharged and getting better doesn't mean that the hospitals in NYC don't need supplies.

No one said we are all going to die. No one said run for your lives. Those are your ridiculous words.

It's people like you who made this much worse than it should have been and are making it last much longer than it should. More people will die than would have.

Shouldn't your rant be directed to China?

Read this headline...

Gotta link to any of these claims?

Read this headline...

/——-/ I heard the Navy medical ship in New York has a whopping 9 patients.

Read this headline...

/——-/ I heard the Navy medical ship in New York has a whopping 9 patients.
The ship was sent to take non Chinese Virus patients to the NY hospitals would be overwhelmed. Seems like the NY hospitals are not overwhelmed at this point............but we don't know when NY will get the the Cuomo "Apex".

Read this headline...

people infected with sars-cov2 need to stay quarantined for two weeks after their symptoms have peaked to prevent spreading to others. Infected people spread the virus in the days between infection and symptoms.
The USA has greater infection rate than any other country.
https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F4255b8f0-7355-11ea-a647-69f078312d2a-standard.png

Forum List

Back