All out fear mongering headlines....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Read this headline...
Tri-State Tops 150K COVID-19 Cases; Time Running Out for NYC to Get Medical Supplies %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnewyork.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Ftime-running-out-for-nyc-to-get-medical-supplies-needed-to-help-patients-through-next-week%2F2359565%2F

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! THE END IS NEAR! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Then BURRIED DEEEEEEEEEP within the article is the following...

Cuomo noted that two-thirds of people in the state admitted to hospitals for COVID-19 treatment have since been discharged.

It seems all the media is pushing stories like this.
I have been reading obituaries this morning from "hotspots" around the world. There seems to be a shortage of covid19 as the cause of death around the world as near as I can tell.
I mention it because you seem like someone who might read some obits too.
I could have missed something.

Read this headline...
Tri-State Tops 150K COVID-19 Cases; Time Running Out for NYC to Get Medical Supplies %251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnewyork.com%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Ftime-running-out-for-nyc-to-get-medical-supplies-needed-to-help-patients-through-next-week%2F2359565%2F

Cuomo noted that two-thirds of people in the state admitted to hospitals for COVID-19 treatment have since been discharged.
It IS quite ridiculous, isn't it? Meanwhile, here in my nice, safe, small, predominantly conservative town, I've heard of ZERO cases. NADA, ZIP, ZILCH. And I don't know anyone that HAS caught the Chinese Virus.

Read this headline...

That's right, numbnuts. If they don't need to be on a ventilator or can be taken off a ventilator then they are sent home to recover in quarantine to free up the bed and equipment for someone who does. How can you be so fucking stupid?

We live in Philadelphia and when I was at my doc's office on March 1, there was ONE CASE...of COVID-19 reported in New York so far. I asked my doc what he thought of the situation and he said, "It's already everywhere."

Now a month later: 113,704 cases in New York State.

And if this hasn't gotten to your town yet, don't worry, it will be. Since states have been hesitant to enact stay-at-home and social distancing, the COVID-19 will be playing in your neighborhood very soon.

20200403-032245-JohnsHopkins040220.jpg

Yeah! When people go there to help out DeBlasio thanks them by insulting them.

• Banned
Read this headline...

That's right, numbnuts. If they don't need to be on a ventilator or can be taken off a ventilator then they are sent home to recover in quarantine to free up the bed and equipment for someone who does. How can you be so fucking stupid?

We live in Philadelphia and when I was at my doc's office on March 1, there was ONE CASE...of COVID-19 reported in New York so far. I asked my doc what he thought of the situation and he said, "It's already everywhere."

And if this hasn't gotten to your town yet, don't worry, it will be. Since states have been hesitant to enact stay-at-home and social distancing, the COVID-19 will be playing in your neighborhood very soon.

^^^^completely missed the point. No surprise I guess

You morons stay tuned to the news video from the Javitz Center and tent hospitals in Central Park next week and then keep telling yourselves this is nothing. Florida and Lousiana are next epicenters for this disease.

Read this headline...

I agree. It's like one massive, nationwide psychological warfare operation. I was just out for a hike in the park and a ride around the area we inhabit here in eastern Maryland. All convenience stores are open and doing business, and their parking lots (just off I-95) are packed with the usual variety of interstate license plates—predominantly New York and New Jersey, with a few North Carolina and Virginia plates mixed in. Tons of drivers are out on the local MSRs, while grocery stores, car washes, furniture stores and the like—and car dealerships, continue to remain open.

So they're telling us non-stop on the boob tube that Armageddon is here, but only temporarily. As I've said in a number of other posts: where's the beef? Where's the actual apocalypse going down? The herd animal side of my brain wants to hunker down like a good little automaton, but the American in me; the survivor and the fighter, NEEDS to see Armageddon with my own eyes, in order to fully believe and process what the media tells me is going down out there. At this point, I am tempted to take a ride down to Baltimore in hopes of getting a glimpse of the "end" of mankind.

If all of this media hype keeps up, the 24/7 fear mongering will end up killing more people out of sheer terror than the actual fucking virus.

Read this headline...

In his defense, you sound more demented than the article you quoted

Read this headline...

Your point is it's all alarmist news intent on creating panic.
And then you misconstrue the comment about patients discharged.
Your purpose is to misinform what is happening.
You're no better than the asshat clown in the WH who tried to call it a "Democratic hoax" just a month ago.

Read this headline...

I agree. It's like one massive, nationwide psychological warfare operation. I was just out for a hike in the park and a ride around the area we inhabit here in eastern Maryland. All convenience stores are open and doing business, and their parking lots (just off I-95) are packed with the usual variety of interstate license plates—predominantly New York and New Jersey, with a few North Carolina and Virginia plates mixed in. Tons of drivers are out on the local MSRs, while grocery stores, car washes, furniture stores and the like—and car dealerships, continue to remain open.

So they're telling us non-stop on the boob tube that Armageddon is here, but only temporarily. As I've said in a number of other posts: where's the beef? Where's the actual apocalypse going down? The herd animal side of my brain wants to hunker down like a good little automaton, but the American in me; the survivor and the fighter, NEEDS to see Armageddon with my own eyes, in order to fully believe and process what the media tells me is going down out there. At this point, I am tempted to take a ride down to Baltimore in hopes of getting a glimpse of the "end" of mankind.

If all of this media hype keeps up, the 24/7 fear mongering will end up killing more people out of sheer terror than the actual fucking virus.

Read this headline...

Uh-huh.
Guess you missed this.
Even the Orange Goon finally had to get real.

Read this headline...

You're no better than the asshat clown in the WH who tried to call it a "Democratic hoax" just a month ago.

I didn't misconstrue anything lol. YOU read it and freaked out. That is on YOU.
Go get a bottle of warm milk and chill out.

My browser homepage is Reuters. They keep a daily map updated.
Like I said, without a nationwide stay-at-home order, it's coming to YOUR town soon.

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 1.51.43 PM.png

Read this headline...

And THIS is exactly how the Democrat media is pressuring politicians to shut down the entire country. They've got tut he ignorant masses in PANIC

Read this headline...

I didn't misconstrue anything lol. YOU read it and freaked out. That is on YOU.
Go get a bottle of warm milk and chill out.

You read it and cherry-picked that comment out of a very long article full of data and facts.
The people following this thread should assume you are the asshole that you are and go read it themselves.

Read this headline...

And THIS is exactly how the Democrat media is pressuring politicians to shut down the entire country. They've got tut he ignorant masses in PANIC

I'll leave this here again for the ignorant asses who have their head UP their asses.

White House predicts 100,000 to 240,000 will die in US from coronavirus
Published Tue, Mar 31 20205:49 PM EDTUpdated Wed, Apr 1 20207:26 AM EDT

"“This could be a hell of a bad two weeks. This is going to be a very bad two, and maybe three weeks. This is going to be three weeks like we’ve never seen before,” Trump said at a White House press conference Tuesday. White House officials are projecting between 100,000 and 240,000 deaths in the U.S. with coronavirus fatalities peaking over the next two weeks."""

To put some perspective on this, 12,500 died from the H1N1/swine flu in 2009.

Forum List

Back