Joe Rogan: I'd vote for Trump over Biden

I’d slightly vote for Trump than him. I don’t suppose [Biden] can deal with something. He’d be solely counting on his cupboard. If you wish to speak about a person chief who can talk, he can’t do this. And we don’t know what the fuck he’ll be like after a 12 months in workplace. The strain of being President of the United States is one thing than nobody has ever ready for. The just one who appears to be high quality with it’s Trump, oddly sufficient. He doesn’t appear to be getting older in any respect or in any kind of decline. Obama, virtually instantly, began trying older. George W. [Bush], virtually instantly, began trying older

yeah it is his opinion but a lot of people have opinions but slightly vote for Trump would suggest he probably won't vote.

I like Joe Rogan..... I don't agree with him about everything, but I like the way he is willing to talk with all different kinds of folks, and he won't let questionable shit go by with questioning it, like a lot of interviewers.
And he is high as fuck on a lot of these podcasts, so that's funny.

Wacky Weinstein calls for Pelosi to resign, and Rogan says he wishes Tulsi was president, all in this interview clip

Forum List

Back