All of you that thanked Obama for low gas prices can now...

ISISgas®. It burns pilots cleaner than Obamagas, and that's good for the environment. Now on sale for $3.99.

Yeah when it goes up again, i'm pretty sure the Obamabot dimwits won't be calling it 'Obama Gas' anymore. Probably call it 'DA BOOOOOSH Gas' or something. Stay tuned.
I'm gonna call it ISISgas®.

Nah, i'm goin with something like 'DA BOOOOSH Gas' or 'Palin Gas.' You Obamabots aren't exactly brainiacs.
But I thought it was all that drill baby drilling that was responsible for $2 gas, not Obama.

Did somebody unplug the drill?

Well I heard he said "If you like your low priced Obamagas you can keep your low priced n Obamagas"......Damn him!

Still 1.89 here in Houston.

That's fucking oil rich texas. That will also go up. Just be patient. :)

Eventually, yes it will. The new wells that the new technology opened up have a shorter production life cycle. Lower prices mean no more expensive exploration to keep production up. Soon demand will catch up and the prices will go back up regardless of which party controls the WH.

Lower gas prices are providing cover for increasing gas taxes. The former will not last, but the latter will.

Yeah when it goes up again, i'm pretty sure the Obamabot dimwits won't be calling it 'Obama Gas' anymore. Probably call it 'DA BOOOOOSH Gas' or something. Stay tuned.

Nah, i'm goin with something like 'DA BOOOOSH Gas' or 'Palin Gas.' You Obamabots aren't exactly brainiacs.
But I thought it was all that drill baby drilling that was responsible for $2 gas, not Obama.

Obama has increased US oil production more than any other president. If a Republican gets into the WH, that will change.

Well I heard he said "If you like your low priced Obamagas you can keep your low priced n Obamagas"......Damn him!

Still 1.89 here in Houston.

That's fucking oil rich texas. That will also go up. Just be patient. :)

Eventually, yes it will. The new wells that the new technology opened up have a shorter production life cycle. Lower prices mean no more expensive exploration to keep production up. Soon demand will catch up and the prices will go back up regardless of which party controls the WH.

In theory, you are correct. However, artificial tinkering, OPEC releasing trillions in reserves to bring the rig count down for shale producers, tends to bend that school of thought.

Obama has increased US oil production more than any other president. If a Republican gets into the WH, that will change.

The increased production has to do with private leases. Has nothing to do with the administrations policies.

Will the Obamabot dimwits still be boasting about that 'Obama Gas' in a couple months? I guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

The increased production has to do with private leases. Has nothing to do with the administrations policies.

You keep thinking that. Bush kept them low $1.78.

Wanna thank someone for low gas prices send your letters to OPEC. They said they're gonna lower it to $50/barrel about a month before it dropped to that. President had crap to do with it.

You keep thinking that. Bush kept them low $1.78.
Highest oil prices in the history of the Universe were under Bush.

But have faith. Obama has two more years to beat his record. Come on, Obama!

Will the Obamabot dimwits still be boasting about that 'Obama Gas' in a couple months? I guess we'll see. Stay tuned.
You are echoing yourself.

How many times have you brought up Bush so far?

Forum List

Back