All Is Well In Iraq

Ok, Iran got off it's little response.
No US personnel hurt or killed. Iranian leaders are desperate to save-face to their people, they probably believe they've now done so.
Trump should now let them know anything further, and we'll destroy their Navy. End it there, and move on.
I wouldn't be so sure. It would not surprise me at all if the Iranians attempt to assassinate a Jew in the Trump administration in the near future.

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
Having a presence in Iraq gives us a geographic advantage per iran and Syria.
So again...why didn't you say this shit when Trump was campaigning on leaving Iraq??

According to you dic suckers -- we have been at war with Iran since 1979 -- how many Iranian attacks on US soil happened since 1979?? ZERO....

So this "We gotta fight em over there so we don't fight them here" BS is the same BS yall claim to not have supported Bush for....

But when it boils down to it -- the neo-con in you shines thru -- which is why when I see you trumpers try to claim you were against Bush -- I know you are full of shit...

Yes you were silent during Obama's illegal wars and when he removed due process so he could kill American citizens! You were silent!
Then you don't know me...I was against going into Libya...I was against continuing the same foreign policy of Bush...

I am a true progressive...that is why I can stay consistent while dic suckers like you literally change your opinions based on what Trump tells you at the time..

I have the receipts on you morons cheerleading for pulling out of Iraq -- and literally in the matter of weeks -- totally reversing...all because Trump told you to

See how the far left thinks going into Libya was about Bush?

Obama pulled out of Iraq and the far left cheered and allowed ISIS to run wild!
Yes, going into Libya was the same Bush foreign policy of trying to "export Democracy" at the end of a gun...how did it work out??

God you’re an idiot. No shit the Sunni extremists were murdering Shia. And if Iran moves in there will be a civil war there between the Sunni and Shia.
That would be a shame. But it's not our fight.

We STILL haven't learned that. After wasting trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds.

Ultimately the fight against Islam is our fight. Islamists would destroy us if they had the chance, along with everyone else in the world. But I say let the Shiites and Sunnis battle it out and kill each other off as much as possible. Then we’ll deal with the winner.
Sounds like we're going back to the Bush years. That didn't work out well.
Yes. Wasn’t it Donnie who during the campaign vigorously opposed W’s dumb illegal murderous war? I guess he was lying then too.
I've been amazed that the people who backed Bush are the same people who back Trump, acting like Bush was the bad guy.

Now many of them are back to justifying war. One can sustain a whiplash if one is not careful.
It's odd this time because at least during the run up to the Iraq War -- this forum wasn't around -- so its easy for these Trumpers to pretend they were against Bush and the Iraq war the whole time....

Now we have receipts...and these people are clearly showing you that they were sycophants for Bush like they are sycophants for Trump..

zc0v0.png

Literally the first time I started seeing this thing called "memes" -- it was during the Iraq war...and they were memes of Bush -- being called a tough guy, a protector -- basically the same shit I see trumpers saying right now about Trump...this is why memory is kryptonite to a Trumper...

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
So again...why didn't you say this shit when Trump was campaigning on leaving Iraq??

According to you dic suckers -- we have been at war with Iran since 1979 -- how many Iranian attacks on US soil happened since 1979?? ZERO....

So this "We gotta fight em over there so we don't fight them here" BS is the same BS yall claim to not have supported Bush for....

But when it boils down to it -- the neo-con in you shines thru -- which is why when I see you trumpers try to claim you were against Bush -- I know you are full of shit...

Yes you were silent during Obama's illegal wars and when he removed due process so he could kill American citizens! You were silent!
Then you don't know me...I was against going into Libya...I was against continuing the same foreign policy of Bush...

I am a true progressive...that is why I can stay consistent while dic suckers like you literally change your opinions based on what Trump tells you at the time..

I have the receipts on you morons cheerleading for pulling out of Iraq -- and literally in the matter of weeks -- totally reversing...all because Trump told you to

So you admit that Obama pulled out of Iraq and the left cheered??

Cool...

Why did you dic suckers attack him for it -- yet, praise Trump for promising to pull out of Iraq as soon as he got into office??

I am principled....because my position has remained the same since 2003...why the fuck are we in Iraq??

Neo-cons like you are the only ones triggered by that question

Okay, I haven't gotten an answer yet--are ballistic missiles that inaccurate, or did they just not go off, or are ballistic missiles not that big a deal ...
or what? Are you folks all agreeing with me that we're not hearing because Trump is trying to wriggle out of his Red Line drawn in the sand this weekend on Twitter?

How do over a dozen ballistic missiles striking two occupied military bases cause no injuries or deaths? It sure is taking them a long time to figure out if anyone was hurt.....

So you admit that Obama pulled out of Iraq and the left cheered??

Cool...

Why did you dic suckers attack him for it -- yet, praise Trump for promising to pull out of Iraq as soon as he got into office??

I am principled....because my position has remained the same since 2003...why the fuck are we in Iraq??

Neo-cons like you are the only ones triggered by that question
We are there because of Bush and Cheney and their obsession with oil. Should have left Hussein there. Hussein was an evil man. Murderer, rapist, genocidal maniac but he was fighting others like him in the Middle East. We need to stop thinking that Middle Eastern countries want to be democracies. They do not. Islam and Democracy are mutually exclusive.

If we pull out quickly it will mean the Iranians move in and take Iraq, and likely the return of ISIS and war there. But I don’t care about Iraq, let Saudi and Israel do something for once. Let them deal with Iran.
I guarantee you that at least one General in Iran is an Israeli spy and is making sure Iran has limited military capability.

Okay, I haven't gotten an answer yet--are ballistic missiles that inaccurate, or did they just not go off, or are ballistic missiles not that big a deal ...
or what? Are you folks all agreeing with me that we're not hearing because Trump is trying to wriggle out of his Red Line drawn in the sand this weekend on Twitter?

How do over a dozen ballistic missiles striking two occupied military bases cause no injuries or deaths? It sure is taking them a long time to figure out if anyone was hurt.....

How?

Bomb shelters? Excellent defensive weapons systems? Iranian incompetence? Faulty GPS?

You don't need to know.

How?

Bomb shelters? Excellent defensive weapons systems? Iranian incompetence? Faulty GPS?

You don't need to know.
So they knew long enough in advance on these bases that they were going to be hit to get to bomb shelters or start taking out the missiles with defensive weapons? I'm seriously asking, I don't know.

How?

You don't need to know.
So they knew long enough in advance on these bases that they were going to be hit to get to bomb shelters or start taking out the missiles with defensive weapons? I'm seriously asking, I don't know.

That is the reason we have those things.

How?

You don't need to know.

You want to try answering my question instead of worthless bullshit?

So they knew long enough in advance Each base has sophisticated equipment that can see a missile headed its way from.... how far away? Or does something similar to NORAD give them a jingle?

Anybody that don't find this shit a bit orchestrated and planned, is stupid. While this surprised attack was going on, Trump, golfing Trump, always in Florida Trump is sitting around with key members of his administration while this is going on, with intel from a community he hates and nobody is killed and all is okay is all he has to say???

Putin got something to do with this, I don't trust Trump.

'All is well' Trump tweets after Iran hits Iraq bases housing US troops

"President Trump tweeted late Tuesday and said "all is well" after Iran fired missiles at two military bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops and coalition personnel, adding that he would make a statement Wednesday morning on the attacks. 'Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!" Trump tweeted"

I think its awesome news that there were no casualties or real damage -- since Iran doesn't really have a powerful military on par with the US -- this is to be expected... which is why all of this panic about what Iran may do was silly...Iran said they would launch a proportionate attack and they did it....time to move on....Who cares if the attack wasn't some major attack with major casualties, that is a good thing....and who cares what tough talk Iran does afterwards -- they also have a lunatic warmongering base they have to play to back home....let them talk, let them chant death to America, who gives a fuck....Iran does NOT want a war with the US...Iraq does not want to be in between a war with Iran and the US -- therefore cooler heads should now prevail and the US SHOULD NOT RETALIATE -- as Trump said, "All is well"

Now is the time to honor the wishes of the Iraqi government, respect their sovereignty -- if we claim they have sovereignty -- and leave Iraq....period.....Trump needs to not lose sight of the fact that many people voted for him because they BELIEVED him when he said he wanted to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan -- its time he does it -- and then he can say he was able to do what Obama couldn't do -- since much of his existence is based on what Obama did or didn't do...its a win win....

So again I will keep asking....Why are we still in Iraq??
All of this was planned by Putin.....all is well.....LOLOLOL

What illegal wars? I keep asking & you Trumpettes have no answer.

How?

You don't need to know.

You want to try answering my question instead of worthless bullshit?

So they knew long enough in advance Each base has sophisticated equipment that can see a missile headed its way from.... how far away? Or does something similar to NORAD give them a jingle?

I did answer your question, dumbass!

Anti-missile defense. Radar early-warning systems. Ever hear of them?

How do the Israelis mange to handle all of the Wile E, Coyote style rockets being shot into their country on an almost daily basis by Hamas and Hezbollah? You do know those organizations that are proxies for Iran, right?

'All is well' Trump tweets after Iran hits Iraq bases housing US troops

"President Trump tweeted late Tuesday and said "all is well" after Iran fired missiles at two military bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops and coalition personnel, adding that he would make a statement Wednesday morning on the attacks. 'Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!" Trump tweeted"

I think its awesome news that there were no casualties or real damage -- since Iran doesn't really have a powerful military on par with the US -- this is to be expected... which is why all of this panic about what Iran may do was silly...Iran said they would launch a proportionate attack and they did it....time to move on....Who cares if the attack wasn't some major attack with major casualties, that is a good thing....and who cares what tough talk Iran does afterwards -- they also have a lunatic warmongering base they have to play to back home....let them talk, let them chant death to America, who gives a fuck....Iran does NOT want a war with the US...Iraq does not want to be in between a war with Iran and the US -- therefore cooler heads should now prevail and the US SHOULD NOT RETALIATE -- as Trump said, "All is well"

Now is the time to honor the wishes of the Iraqi government, respect their sovereignty -- if we claim they have sovereignty -- and leave Iraq....period.....Trump needs to not lose sight of the fact that many people voted for him because they BELIEVED him when he said he wanted to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan -- its time he does it -- and then he can say he was able to do what Obama couldn't do -- since much of his existence is based on what Obama did or didn't do...its a win win....

So again I will keep asking....Why are we still in Iraq??

Yep they, they now know that Trump doesn't play games....and if they kill Americans, he will kill them....and Drones kill mullahs just as easily as they kill terrorist generals.......
So we can leave Iraq right??

Drones don't require thousands and thousands of troops in Iraq...

We STILL haven't learned that. After wasting trillions of dollars and thousands of lives, limbs and minds.

Ultimately the fight against Islam is our fight. Islamists would destroy us if they had the chance, along with everyone else in the world. But I say let the Shiites and Sunnis battle it out and kill each other off as much as possible. Then we’ll deal with the winner.
Yes. Wasn’t it Donnie who during the campaign vigorously opposed W’s dumb illegal murderous war? I guess he was lying then too.
I've been amazed that the people who backed Bush are the same people who back Trump, acting like Bush was the bad guy.

Now many of them are back to justifying war. One can sustain a whiplash if one is not careful.
It's odd this time because at least during the run up to the Iraq War -- this forum wasn't around -- so its easy for these Trumpers to pretend they were against Bush and the Iraq war the whole time....

Now we have receipts...and these people are clearly showing you that they were sycophants for Bush like they are sycophants for Trump..

View attachment 299068

Literally the first time I started seeing this thing called "memes" -- it was during the Iraq war...and they were memes of Bush -- being called a tough guy, a protector -- basically the same shit I see trumpers saying right now about Trump...this is why memory is kryptonite to a Trumper...
I don’t know how one could be against W’s war, but for Trump’s. One would have be a contortionist...or maybe just a dumb ass.

Ok, Iran got off it's little response.
No US personnel hurt or killed. Iranian leaders are desperate to save-face to their people, they probably believe they've now done so.
Trump should now let them know anything further, and we'll destroy their Navy. End it there, and move on.
I wouldn't be so sure. It would not surprise me at all if the Iranians attempt to assassinate a Jew in the Trump administration in the near future.
Yes it would surprise you.....

Since Iran hasn't done anything in this country...ever...…

The closest the came was asking a used car salesman and some Mexican drug dealers to blow up a Saudi diplomat......a plan so bad, even the Obama admin stopped it

You cant continue to claim Iran is weak while also fearmongering about how they are strong enough to assassinate a cabinet member

View attachment 299068

I joined USMB several years back, and the best excuse they gave me for Bush's wars was that Congress approved them. They completely ignored the fact he was CIC and that it was his final decision, as was the scale and scope.

That weak of an argument tells you they're flailing. I hope this doesn't happen again.

Forum List

Back