Alien news: belief inn ET will soon replace faith in God shock claim

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alien news: Belief in ET will soon replace faith in GOD - shock claim
A BELIEF in aliens could replace religious beliefs in the near future, as more people are convinced of the existence of extraterrestrials than a God, according to an US professor.
---------------------------------------------

Oh they are prepping their idiots so when it comes they'll accept as literally just that. Mental illness is.

Existence of aliens is more likely than the existence of magical creators that there has never been a single piece of evidence for.

Existence of aliens is more likely than the existence of magical creators that there has never been a single piece of evidence for.
We have all the evidence in the Bible, dumbass. Try reading it.

uh oh

what if i think both exist

You know, there IS quite a bit for the ancient astronaut theory, meaning that ancient astronauts came here and helped mankind to evolve and develop.

If there are aliens, and they land somewhere close to me and I get to talk to them, one of the first questions I'm going to ask them is what is their belief as far as a Higher Power goes?

I'd bet that would be a very interesting and revealing conversation.

I was forced to. Magical horseshit mixed with some history.
Yet you believe in aliens.

But there is zero evidence that aliens ever visited Earth.

Not a single candy wrapper or used condom has been left on Earth by aliens.

uh oh

You know, there IS quite a bit for the ancient astronaut theory, meaning that ancient astronauts came here and helped mankind to evolve and develop.

If there are aliens, and they land somewhere close to me and I get to talk to them, one of the first questions I'm going to ask them is what is their belief as far as a Higher Power goes?

“Oh you mean Zeus? He’s a trip. Threw some wild parties on your planet back in the day.”

Your out of line there. You believe in whatever you want but don’t trash mouth God. That’s stepping over the line. You don’t have to be offensive about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not in the way that you are thinking. There are several cultures (Mayan, Aztec, Egyptian, etc.) that have extensive knowledge of the stars that would have been impossible to know about unless they had help, because some of the star charts they have are beyond anything that was detectable by the tech of that time.

Matter of fact, in many of the pictures in the various Aztec and Mayan temples, they think are depictions of spacemen and starships.

We have found life on Earth in places nobody expected life to be able to survive. We have confirmed the elements and chemicals that make up life on Earth are found all over the solar system. We have confirmed that there are countless trillions of places like our solar system all over the universe.

Meanwhile, zero traces that your magical beings decided turning water into wine in a hut made of mud was a good use of their time.

Your out of line there. You believe in whatever you want but don’t trash mouth God. That’s stepping over the line. You don’t have to be offensive about it.

Which god?

uh oh

Indeed it would be

uh oh

Indeed it would be

I mean, think about it. Arthur C. Clarke once said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Clarke's First Law: When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong."

How do you think a Christian from the year 50 AD would relate to a Christian from 2019, and the modern Christian has all the standard accoutrements of modern life, a computer, cell phone, car, etc. How do you think that conversation would go? I mean, the modern Christian would be able to explain that not everything is based in mystical belief, but some of them are still there.

And, the Christian from old times would think that the modern Christian was some kind of sorcerer or witch.

Which god?

The only one true white god

the leftards really are joyless souless ghouls ...most are also just plain stupid and ugly to

like black holes before em Alien civilizations exist on the chalk board

the mathematical equations say THAT yes Virgina their are alien civilizations out
there

or if you use common sense WHICH dumber than dirt lefttards also lack
billions of galaxies containing billions of stars...... as we've learned
most have planets around them

the odds are of hitting somewhere where life can take root are pretty good

if they have been here or not, maybe ...

then ya have time alien civilizations could have come and gone long before we were around.
if they made it into space or killed themselves off cause they turned into lefties ?....we may never know

i
Alien news: Belief in ET will soon replace faith in GOD - shock claim
A BELIEF in aliens could replace religious beliefs in the near future, as more people are convinced of the existence of extraterrestrials than a God, according to an US professor.
---------------------------------------------

Oh they are prepping their idiots so when it comes they'll accept as literally just that. Mental illness is.
if "God" truly exists....he would be an extraterrestrial.....

We have found life on Earth in places nobody expected life to be able to survive. We have confirmed the elements and chemicals that make up life on Earth are found all over the solar system. We have confirmed that there are countless trillions of places like our solar system all over the universe.

Meanwhile, zero traces that your magical beings decided turning water into wine in a hut made of mud was a good use of their time.

There is proof. You just choose to not believe it. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Open up a Bible and read a little. Human life didn’t just form out of thin air. What your saying makes no sense. I shouldn’t be surprised. Most of the crap that comes out of your mouth is bullshit anyway

Which god?

There is only one of them.

Forum List

Back