Alien news: belief inn ET will soon replace faith in God shock claim

Existence of aliens is more likely than the existence of magical creators that there has never been a single piece of evidence for.
We have all the evidence in the Bible, dumbass. Try reading it.
I was forced to. Magical horseshit mixed with some history.

Your out of line there. You believe in whatever you want but don’t trash mouth God. That’s stepping over the line. You don’t have to be offensive about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which god?

There is only one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hera?

Alien news: Belief in ET will soon replace faith in GOD - shock claim
A BELIEF in aliens could replace religious beliefs in the near future, as more people are convinced of the existence of extraterrestrials than a God, according to an US professor.
---------------------------------------------

Oh they are prepping their idiots so when it comes they'll accept as literally just that. Mental illness is.
why can we not expect at least one intelligent life form in any given galaxy?

uh oh

what if i think both exist

You know, there IS quite a bit for the ancient astronaut theory, meaning that ancient astronauts came here and helped mankind to evolve and develop.

If there are aliens, and they land somewhere close to me and I get to talk to them, one of the first questions I'm going to ask them is what is their belief as far as a Higher Power goes?

I'd bet that would be a very interesting and revealing conversation.

Indeed it would be

I mean, think about it. Arthur C. Clarke once said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Clarke's First Law: When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong."

How do you think a Christian from the year 50 AD would relate to a Christian from 2019, and the modern Christian has all the standard accoutrements of modern life, a computer, cell phone, car, etc. How do you think that conversation would go? I mean, the modern Christian would be able to explain that not everything is based in mystical belief, but some of them are still there.

And, the Christian from old times would think that the modern Christian was some kind of sorcerer or witch.

2a9cu3.jpg

Alien news: Belief in ET will soon replace faith in GOD - shock claim
A BELIEF in aliens could replace religious beliefs in the near future, as more people are convinced of the existence of extraterrestrials than a God, according to an US professor.
---------------------------------------------

Oh they are prepping their idiots so when it comes they'll accept as literally just that. Mental illness is.

How will humans react when learning ET seeded us here strictly for entertainment and gambling purposes?

When they become bored a mass extinction event clears the field to begin the game all over again.

Peace.

Existence of aliens is more likely than the existence of magical creators that there has never been a single piece of evidence for.
We have all the evidence in the Bible, dumbass. Try reading it.
I was forced to. Magical horseshit mixed with some history.
Yet you believe in aliens.

But there is zero evidence that aliens ever visited Earth.

Not a single candy wrapper or used condom has been left on Earth by aliens.

Maybe not in the way that you are thinking. There are several cultures (Mayan, Aztec, Egyptian, etc.) that have extensive knowledge of the stars that would have been impossible to know about unless they had help, because some of the star charts they have are beyond anything that was detectable by the tech of that time.

Matter of fact, in many of the pictures in the various Aztec and Mayan temples, they think are depictions of spacemen and starships.
indeed
the assyrians talk about aliens showing up
the native americans and abo's down under also say their ancestors met the children of the stars

you have a depiction of an air battle over mideval germany

the dot heads supposedly got nuked by aliens who wanted to take out other aliens play toys

Christopher Columbus saw a USO in the Caribbean and documented it

way before roswell what was buried in texas by ranchers ?
something crashed into a water tower
they called it a martian and gave it a proper Christan burial :04:

forget the aliens and if theyre here or not

thiers a real possibility complex creatures probably exist on enceladus and europa AND
id bet every penny i have that the universe is crawling with life

Forum List

Back