Alex Jones is a true American hero!

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones is a true American Hero! – STEVE PIECZENIK TALKS
I support Alex, he was there when I needed him regarding the false flag/stand down of 911. No one else would listen to me but he did. Hear me now

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve P. has an incredible background .............. he also has a great speech on these morons using their Titles and powers to make Trump look like he has a mental illness which is more than 100% a lie and he explains it.
Hopefully Steve comes out with a video on that speech.

This is more about STEVE P.

Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling “Tom Clancy’s Op-Center” and “Tom Clancy’s Net Force” book series. He is also one of the world’s most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for five U.S. administrations.

Biography – STEVE PIECZENIK TALKS

Live: Islamic Law Spreads in West - The FBI charged three Muslims with operating a female genital mutilation clinic during a raid which underscores how Islamic law is invading the West. Will France save itself from this invasion by electing a president opposed to Islamization? We also look into the latest geopolitical news. Tune in LIVE: M-F 11am-3pm CT & Sundays 4-6pm CT: INFOWARS.COM/SHOW

Last edited:

Forum List

Back