Ted Nugent Is A True American Patriot

I never heard of this guy and I don't have a clue who he is, but this guy was on point. Also, I love the adorable little patriot at the end of the video

Ted Nugent: The Master of Mediocre Music

Your "true American patriot" shit and pissed himself to avoid the draft. What a guy! Your "true American patriot" has admitted to several affairs with underage girls. What a guy!

You must be so proud of your new hero!

Your "true American patriot" shit and pissed himself to avoid the draft. What a guy! Your "true American patriot" has admitted to several affairs with underage girls. What a guy!

yeah, he'd have to sniff teens and take showers with his daughter for liberals to like him!!!

This Ted Nugent who took a hot dump in public to get out of serving in the US armed forces...?

OWS-poop.jpg

I never heard of this guy and I don't have a clue who he is, but this guy was on point. Also, I love the adorable little patriot at the end of the video. 🥰

Just an FYI, the guy is seriously ill with mental disease and always has been.
I also read he is an admitted pedophile.

Trash worship trash mounds which is what this guy is.

Forum List

Back