Alex Baldwin vindicated

It was a prop gun. You must know what this means.
So because it was a prop gun it could not kill someone? Because it was a prop gun it would not accept ammo?
So if neither one of those are true that means it should be treated as a gun and such gun safety rules should be followed. So it still comes down to the fact that he did not check to make sure it was not loaded. It still comes down to the fact he pointed it at someone. It still comes down to the fact that he pulled the trigger.
So all in all he is at the very least a moron.

I would not say all actors should have a carry permit. There should have been a safety briefing, covering use, basic weapons safety, ammo used on set, etc.

1635011346444.png

They want to play with firearms they can take the safety course and the carry permit.

Otherwise use firearms that have leaded barrels on the sets.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Unless there is a materials or function problem, it is always someone's fault to accident to investigators. That is why they investigate to determine cause and preventative actions. It does not mean, he is implicated. I am pretty sure he will not sleep well with his part in this turn of events, though may not be the responsible person.
How is Baldwin not responsible? I'm certain that will be his position in court, but who pointed the gun at the cinematographer and who pulled the trigger?

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.

I wasn't aware he needed vindication?

Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
I think baldwin needs to back get another gun from same guy, put in his mouth and pull the trigger!

How is Baldwin not responsible? I'm certain that will be his position in court, but who pointed the gun at the cinematographer and who pulled the trigger?
On sets, actor point weapons at actors and pull the trigger all the time, with weapons that are loaded with blanks or not loaded at all. You would probably have to prove he loaded it, which I doubt.

Doesn't clear him....he is a producer on the film and hired the guy who handed him the gun.......

You called him “Alex”. You’re an idiot. And yes unlikely he is legally responsible but he will have to live with this the rest of his life, which sucks.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

How is Baldwin NOT legally responsible? Who was it that pointed the gun and pulled the trigger?

Likely Baldwin's defense will be that he is IGNORANT, don't blame him!

Where did the real bullet come from?

Seems like a big oops...
There was no real bullet that I know of. As with the Brandon Lee killing many years ago. In that case, the gun had been fired previously and a piece was left in the barrel. When fired the second time, the piece of whatever was fired from the gun, killing Bruce Lee.

Last edited:
There was no real bullet that I know of. As with the Bruce Lee killing many years ago. In that case, the gun had been fired previously and a piece was left in the barrel. When fired the second time, the piece of whatever was fired from the gun, killing Bruce Lee.
So it was a blank and not a real bullet?

That makes it more of an accident.

He's a shitlib moron who knows fuck all about weapons.

Like handing a toddler a rattle snake.

Unless you personally cleared a weapon you should ALWAYS verify clear upon receiving it.

You treat every gun handed to you as hot and dangerous until you check and clear the weapon yourself.... That's Basic Gun Handling 101.... Obviously Baldwin did not do that.
What was he doing pointing the weapon in the direction of the Photographer and Director?

This thread is full of arrogant ignorance.
No an actor in a movie using firearms doesn’t have an obligation to clear the weapon as unloaded, BECAUSE IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE UNLOADED! It is supposed to be loaded with blanks or more likely dummy rounds - rounds which look exactly like a real bullet (and so in some scenes can be shown on a table or being loaded and look perfectly realistic) but don’t have an actual bullet in them - just a dummy. These dummy bullets are difficult to discern by the untrained eye, which is why every set using firearms is supposed to have an armorer in charge of firearms and the appropriate ammunition to be loaded in them - blanks or dummies.
All this hate on Alec is laughable since 99% of you haven’t got a clue what you are even talking about.

There was no real bullet that I know of. As with the Bruce Lee killing many years ago. In that case, the gun had been fired previously and a piece was left in the barrel. When fired the second time, the piece of whatever was fired from the gun, killing Bruce Lee.
Howdy Markle . The story I got that the gun was loaded with live rounds not blanks . I will do some looking to confirm it. But we all may have to wait to get the full story.

Forum List

Back