Alex Baldwin vindicated

No one was seriously injured much less killed either, there is that.

Really desperate are reaching, aren't you?

Oh, I see.

So gun safety doesn't matter if someone's not seriously injured or killed?

That's monumentally fucked up...

Tell that to the judge when the civil suit hits. Don’t be surprised when he laughs at you. It doesn’t matter what ANYBODY told him. He pointed the gun at a person and pulled the trigger. His intentional action. He only got “cleared” because of his name. His negligence got a woman killed.

And Michael Massee's negligence resulted in the death of Brandon Lee.

Why should Baldwin be treated differently?

No, dumbfuck.

Cheney shot some guy with a shotgun. When that happened, no one on the right acted the way conservatives are acting here...
I'm from the right but have never believed Cheney or Bush were on the true right. As I said before, they were nothing but left wing RINOs. Look at them now. They are kissing up to the left just as I thought.

I'm from the right but have never believed Cheney or Bush were on the true right. As I said before, they were nothing but left wing RINOs. Look at them now. They are kissing up to the left just as I thought.

Jesus fucking Christ.

It';s not about polticis (well, actually, it appears as though it does.

Cheney shoots someone in the fucking face and conservatives said nothing critical. Not a fucking word.

But a liberal shoots someone and holy fuck he needs training!

Markle even went so far as to suggest that Cheney didn't need training because the guy Cheney shot didn't die.

Ridiculously fucking hypocritical and stupid...

Jesus fucking Christ.

It';s not about polticis (well, actually, it appears as though it does.

Cheney shoots someone in the fucking face and conservatives said nothing critical. Not a fucking word.

But a liberal shoots someone and holy fuck he needs training!

Markle even went so far as to suggest that Cheney didn't need training because the guy Cheney shot didn't die.

Ridiculously fucking hypocritical and stupid...
I know you never heard every word that every conservative said after Cheney did what he did. Its not possible. But there are those of us who saw right through Cheney and Bush and the other globalist left wing RINOs. Bush and Cheney hate Trump and so does Cheney's daughter. I don't hear them criticizing the worst President in history, Joe Biden! In fact I think they let it be known that they actually voted for him.

George W Bush reveals who he voted for in 2020 election – and it wasn’t Biden or Trump

Which Republican Will Endorse Joe Biden Next?

The whole globalist left wing Bush Admin likely voted for Joe Biden! It's what many of us see as the uniparty.

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
Your hero Trump monkey is guilty of negligent homicide. Anyone with any knowledge of safe firearm handling KNOWS that the ultimate responsibility for damage done when a gun is discharged, is the person who PULLED THE TRIGGER. I realize you Lefties are all about ignoring reality and blaming others for your actions but someone is going down for this death and it should be the person who took the weapon and fired it at the camera person without inspecting it for live ammo, first.

As for being a Hater... Baldwin behaved like a spoiled brat for 4 years trashing Trump. Now it's his turn. Funny how those who attacked the hardest seem to be the ones who get bitch-slapped by Karma, huh?

cu3xdvdcg9v71.jpg
Oh stop it.. he was hunting and old...he was using a shot gun which didn't shoot out one bullet but sprayed buck shot.

Otis Mayfield
Branden Lee was killed on the set of The Crow when a prop gun was fired at him and the blank round hit him in the stomach.

What they didn't know is explained below.

The thriller only had eight days of shooting remaining in Wilmington, N.C., when Lee prepared himself for a scene in which his character is shot and killed by Funboy, played by actor Michael Massee. Before the scene on March 31, 1993, Massee believed the prop gun he was handed was loaded with blanks. Unbeknown to the crew or Massee, the tip of a .44-caliber bullet had become lodged in the barrel of the prop gun weeks before.

Thats what killed Lee.

Another actor in the 80's, John Eric Hexam was killed when he played Russian roulette with a prop gun loaded with blanks. He shot himself in the head with that blank and killed himself.

I know you never heard every word that every conservative said after Cheney did what he did. Its not possible. But there are those of us who saw right through Cheney and Bush and the other globalist left wing RINOs. Bush and Cheney hate Trump and so does Cheney's daughter. I don't hear them criticizing the worst President in history, Joe Biden! In fact I think they let it be known that they actually voted for him.

George W Bush reveals who he voted for in 2020 election – and it wasn’t Biden or Trump

Which Republican Will Endorse Joe Biden Next?

The whole globalist left wing Bush Admin likely voted for Joe Biden! It's what many of us see as the uniparty.

You, my friend, have officially left the reservation...

Not at all. I simply pointed out your childish desperation.

Grow up. You're embarrassing yourself.

How is making a fair comparison desperation?

The only desperation here is yours. You're desperate to not discuss a fair point...

At first I was thinking "Hey, Alec was handed an unsafe firearm from an incompetent professional, and it was just a tragic accident"...I was completely wrong!!!!! If you kill a pedestrian with your car because your breaks suddenly fail...that is a tragic accident. If you know full well that your brakes are faulty (two other misfires on set) and you hire a ditsy tattooed mechanic with no skill to fix the brakes (the 24 year old gun expert) and you go out and recklessly drive into a crowded street and kill someone....well...that is not a tragic accident. And saying "why did someone hand me a loading gun" is akin to that driver saying "Why did someone let me drive that car".

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
Rule 1: Always assume your gun is loaded
Rule 2: Never point your gun at anything you don’t intend to destroy.

It was murder. Baldwin put the bullets in the gun. The director held the woman in place. She knew something and they didn't trust her to keep it secret.
Warrant_for_Baldwin.png

The arrest scene for a murder with a prop gun - guest starring William Shatner.

"Authorities said on Friday that Dave Halls, the assistant director, had handed the weapon to Baldwin and announced 'cold gun', indicating it was safe to use."

If Dave Halls was correct that the gun was "Cold", then did Baldwin have time to load real ammo into the gun after the above incident? Or is Dave Halls guilty of doing it or being negligent of checking the gun?

Who is Dave Halls? AD on 'Rust' set handed live gun to Alec Baldwin, said it's safe

Who is Hannah Gutierrez? Armorer who brought live gun on set of 'Rust' identified

The problem with the above two articles is that there is an assumption that the gun was loaded prior to Baldwin being given the gun. There is no proof that the gun was already loaded. Only if you believe the assumption that it was loaded and everyone else lied about it not being loaded. We are yet to receive evidence that it was already loaded. Baldwin is not yet clear in my mind until they set forth evidence that the gun was already loaded even though the Assistant Director Halls, said it was "Cold".

Did Baldwin have time to load the gun after getting it?

Does Halls and Gutierrez have proof the gun was safe or a second witness?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back