Alex Baldwin vindicated

Two questions for Baldwin.

Since you're such an anti-gun person, why do you make movies where there's plenty of gun violence?

Why were you working on a set with non-union set workers?

Hypocrite!
For all the love Democrats show unions and the hate they show for guns, the liberal Hollywood elite Democrat donors flip that script.,

Some of those childishly defending Alec Baldwin, are ignoring the fact that he was also the Producer of the low-budget film. It is Baldwin's project, his film.

What are the responsibilities of the Producer?

What Is a Producer?​

A producer is the person responsible for finding and launching a project; arranging financing financing; hiring writers, a director, and key members of the creative team; and overseeing all elements of pre-production, production and post-production, right up to release.
It is not uncommon for a film production or TV show to have several producers. Some producers hold the title in name only, in exchange for ceding rights to the story, for example, or contributing financing to the film. But most producers actively work on set, overseeing production logistics from start to finish, in close collaboration with the director.
The Producers Guild of America is the principal professional organization of producers in Hollywood.

Responsibilities of a Producer During Preproduction​

The producer is one of the first people to start working on a film. During pre-production, the producer works to gather investment and financing in the film.
In trying to sell the project, the producer assembles a small creative team to help package the pitch to production companies and studios. Along with a team of writers, the producer works to find a director (if one hasn’t been attached to the project already) and may reach out to a few big-name actors for the leading roles.
A successful producer will get the green light from a production company or studio, or manage to arrange financing from investors to launch the film or TV show.

Responsibilities of a Producer During Production​

As production gets under way, a producer’s responsibilities shift to include the following:
  • Work with the director to bring on key creative partners such as a cinematographer (director of photography), a production designer, casting agents.
  • Hire a line producer to put together a budget and schedule.
  • Offer advice and sign off on all major creative decisions.
  • Manage all logistics and business operations.
  • Supervise all aspects of physical production through the production staff.
  • Make sure a production is on schedule and under budget.

Responsibilities of a Producer During Post-Production​

The producer makes the key decisions on marketing plans, including public relations, advertising, distribution, and release.

I don't believe that those are the responsibilities of the Producer because I'm a Conservative, but because I'm an adult.

He’ll likely not sleep well for a very long time.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that Baldwin did nothing ‘wrong,’ as the dishonest right has tried to claim.
shooting some one dead is wrong…what’s sad is your cult brain is so warped you don’t think so

shooting some one dead is wrong…what’s sad is your cult brain is so warped you don’t think so

If Adam Baldwin or Kevin Sorbo had done the shooting, the Left would be calling for the death penalty. Of course, neither one of them is stupid enough to shoot a gun at someone even if they think it is unloaded.

Just sayin'.

If Adam Baldwin or Kevin Sorbo had done the shooting, the Left would be calling for the death penalty. Of course, neither one of them is stupid enough to shoot a gun at someone even if they think it is unloaded.

Just sayin'.
white liberal privledge.

yep and Baldwin isn’t some rookie, he’s been acting for decades…he should know better

if a rookie cop can go to prison for mistaking their gun for a tazor on a violent felon, shouldn’t the same standard be applied to baldwin a veteran actor in this case?
Especially since he is an anti-gun advocate and a co-producer of the movie. Shouldn't Baldwin have taken the initiative to not have real guns on the set since this has been an issue in the past? Especially since people were walking off the set for lack of gun safety!

Especially since he is an anti-gun advocate and a co-producer of the movie. Shouldn't Baldwin have taken the initiative to not have real guns on the set since this has been an issue in the past?
one would think a veteran like baldwin wouldn’t be so reckless

Not if you are the armourer on a movie set, and you yell, "Cold Gun!" as you hand it to me. That's what an article today said was sworn in an affidavit to a court dealing with this situation. So ------ if that's true, the armourer or the person standing in for that person certified it as "cold" when he handed it to Baldwin. Who shot a couple people, then yelled, "Who gave me a hot gun??!"

Doesn't matter. You are constantly told don't point this GUN at anyone. Just because it is a movie set doesn't mean you throw the safety rules out window.

Doesn't matter. You are constantly told don't point this GUN at anyone. Just because it is a movie set doesn't mean you throw the safety rules out window.
I think they sort of have to if they are making a movie, right? I mean, you gotta point the gun at the bad guy, at the camera ---- this is why they have armourers responsible for making sure the guns are "cold."

I think you are mixing up normal American peacetime gun rules with movie-making. You wouldn't say nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone if it were soldiers in a shooting war, would you? Situations differ. You wouldn't say nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone if it were a mass murderer shooting at people in a shopping mall at Christmas with fallen bodies all around already? How about police --- do they have to nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone? I bet the black ghettos would really love that, they could shoot the police but the police couldn't shoot back.

Situations differ. Handguns ARE for shooting people. That's a fact. They were not designed as paperweights or for stirring pancake batter. To say they should nevernevernevernever be pointed at anyone is kind of silly, isn't it? Not for artistic reasons? (movies) or war or police work or self-defense? If I have to obey the rule nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone, why do I have one in my bedroom in case there is a burglar??

I think they sort of have to if they are making a movie, right? I mean, you gotta point the gun at the bad guy, at the camera ---- this is why they have armourers responsible for making sure the guns are "cold."

I think you are mixing up normal American peacetime gun rules with movie-making. You wouldn't say nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone if it were soldiers in a shooting war, would you? Situations differ. You wouldn't say nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone if it were a mass murderer shooting at people in a shopping mall at Christmas with fallen bodies all around already? How about police --- do they have to nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone? I bet the black ghettos would really love that, they could shoot the police but the police couldn't shoot back.

Situations differ. Handguns ARE for shooting people. That's a fact. They were not designed as paperweights or for stirring pancake batter. To say they should nevernevernevernever be pointed at anyone is kind of silly, isn't it? Not for artistic reasons? (movies) or war or police work or self-defense? If I have to obey the rule nevernevernevernever point a gun at anyone, why do I have one in my bedroom in case there is a burglar??

No. I have many friends who are propmasters. Actors are instructed to aim 30 degrees away from the "target". They are instructed to NEVER POINT THE GUN AT ANYONE!

one would think a veteran like baldwin wouldn’t be so reckless
He has always had rage and anger issues. That's well known. It was his film, he is the Producer. I think it is easy to see that if he was above budget, the film crew had walked off once citing dangerous working conditions, the same weapon had already misfired twice. He might be a bit testy.

Last edited:
Some of those childishly defending Alec Baldwin, are ignoring the fact that he was also the Producer of the low-budget film. It is Baldwin's project, his film.

What are the responsibilities of the Producer?

What Is a Producer?​

A producer is the person responsible for finding and launching a project; arranging financing financing; hiring writers, a director, and key members of the creative team; and overseeing all elements of pre-production, production and post-production, right up to release.
It is not uncommon for a film production or TV show to have several producers. Some producers hold the title in name only, in exchange for ceding rights to the story, for example, or contributing financing to the film. But most producers actively work on set, overseeing production logistics from start to finish, in close collaboration with the director.
The Producers Guild of America is the principal professional organization of producers in Hollywood.

Responsibilities of a Producer During Preproduction​

The producer is one of the first people to start working on a film. During pre-production, the producer works to gather investment and financing in the film.
In trying to sell the project, the producer assembles a small creative team to help package the pitch to production companies and studios. Along with a team of writers, the producer works to find a director (if one hasn’t been attached to the project already) and may reach out to a few big-name actors for the leading roles.
A successful producer will get the green light from a production company or studio, or manage to arrange financing from investors to launch the film or TV show.

Responsibilities of a Producer During Production​

As production gets under way, a producer’s responsibilities shift to include the following:
  • Work with the director to bring on key creative partners such as a cinematographer (director of photography), a production designer, casting agents.
  • Hire a line producer to put together a budget and schedule.
  • Offer advice and sign off on all major creative decisions.
  • Manage all logistics and business operations.
  • Supervise all aspects of physical production through the production staff.
  • Make sure a production is on schedule and under budget.

Responsibilities of a Producer During Post-Production​

The producer makes the key decisions on marketing plans, including public relations, advertising, distribution, and release.

I don't believe that those are the responsibilities of the Producer because I'm a Conservative, but because I'm an adult.

When you are in charge everything is your fault.

This Libtard shithead Alex Baldwin will be either spending some time in jail for negligent homicide as the producer of the show or he will lose a good portion of his wealth in payouts. Hopefully both. Good!

It's not a good day to be an Alec Baldwin hater.
Police said the movie director who handed him the prop gun told him it had no bullets in it.
Please no police bashing in this thread. Thank you.
"Alec Baldwin was handed what was described as a safe "cold gun" on the set of his movie "Rust", but the prop gun contained live rounds when it was fired, according to details of the police investigation into the fatal shooting released on Friday."
This is the official apology thread to those who bashed Alec Baldwin.
You leftists are so depraved, he is "personally" responsible for killing that women, we call that one "involuntary manslaughter," and it matters not a jot that he was handed the weapon and told anything, as soon as it entered into his sphere of control, he was personally responsible for it, checkmate dumbass! :auiqs.jpg:

1635109561081.png

Actors are told not to. It can and will change the condition of the prop.
Update, October 22, 10 p.m.: The AP reported that court records indicate that Baldwin was told before the fatal incident that the gun had no ammunition. The film’s armorer, a term for the person in charge of gun props, was Hannah Gutierrez Reed. Per the court records, she set three guns on a cart outside of the area where the scene was being acted.

There is your problem right there...lettin a diversity hire, broad be your 'armor'.

Stupid lefty probably didn't know the first thing about weapons.

Forum List

Back