Alaska is the first red state to legalize recreational Marijuana

Stoner cons! Yea! Won't be long till the rest of the states want some of that money. Then the GOP will get smaller and smaller. Who would have thought that pot would be the cure for stupid?
Alaska legalizes recreational marijuana use NOLA.com

Marijuana is like gay marriage: one of those boogeymen that scare the shit out of people that don't stop to think about the issue.

Once they do, most shrug and ask 'what's the big deal?'

And those who can't think will get bigger and bigger.

Who would ever have thought that Idiocracy would be a documentary.

Stoner cons! Yea! Won't be long till the rest of the states want some of that money. Then the GOP will get smaller and smaller. Who would have thought that pot would be the cure for stupid?

Marijuana is like gay marriage: one of those boogeymen that scare the shit out of people that don't stop to think about the issue.

Where I lived before there were three pot shops in a two block area. Nothing said about marijuana came close to what it was really like.

Where I lived before there were three pot shops in a two block area. Nothing said about marijuana came close to what it was really like.
Colorado??

I found the weed stale and not too strong in most places, and, grossly overpriced.

Heard Washington is reasonable; hope to find out this Spring!

The closest to what it's really like to live amongst pot users is the Walking Dead.

The closest to what it's really like to live amongst pot users is the Walking Dead.

Depends on the pot users. I know recreational users who toke up once every couple of months.
So they are periodically the Walking Dead?

I lived there for two years. What I learned above all is to not give a shit. They could fall off the balcony and I wouldn't check to see if they were breathing.

Alcohol Prohibition required a Constitutional Amendment. Why doesn't Pot use require the same?

Come on Louisiana. Get with it Jindal. Plant it. Grow it. Cultivate it. Pick it. Package it. Sell it. And get rid of our debt and lower our taxes. Get ahead of the curve before our surrounding states beat us to the punch. Or pot. Whatever.

Yea, definitely no one's business if you take mind altering substances, it isn't like we live in an interconnected society where our actions have consequences. Nope, we are all atomized individuals where our actions affect no one else and it isn't anyone's business if we want to get high to escape our shitty postmodern lives, kill brain cells, and become addicts. Look at this well adjusted marijuana smoker.

yea like you know what its really like....

rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back