ALAN DERSHOWITZ: The Supreme Court Moves Us One Step Closer To A Colorblind Society

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The American dream used to be dreaming for the day, when everyone was judged by their character, and not by the color of their skin. That's simply not the case today, where every aspect of our lives is judged by race.
A "colorblind society" is simply never going to happen, although the SCOTUS ruling may aim us better in that direction.

After decades of vacillation, the Supreme Court of the United States has finally and firmly declared that the Constitution does not permit publicly funded universities to consider race, as such, in its admission processes. This is a decision that many, including this author, have been advocating since the 1970s, when my first law review article appeared, calling for affirmative action to be based on non-racial criteria and individual accomplishment

This is where I note what a sleaze bag Alan is and note the hypocrisy of those who still promote what he has to say.

The guy should be in prison, not on the opinion pages.
If you can't reasonably dispute his words, attack his character and question the integrity of anyone who agrees with his opinion.
Does any honest adult actually think ending race-based discrimination in the form of AA isn't a step closer to a colorblind society?

I still think they left a lot of landmines; the ruling was over 200 pages long. Anybody here actually read it from start to finish?

He has NO integrity. He argued people should turn a blind eye to the evil things people do.

You go ahead and promote him. The company you keep..........
Nice virtue signaling, but ultimately ineffective.
Him holding opinions you personally find repugnant doesn't render every opinion he voices as invalid.
Does any honest adult actually think ending race-based discrimination in the form of AA isn't a step closer to a colorblind society?

Nice virtue signaling, but ultimately ineffective.
Him holding opinions you personally find repugnant doesn't render every opinion he voices as invalid.

Argue that. Just don't use that poor excuse of a human being to do it.

This is where I note what a sleaze bag Alan is and note the hypocrisy of those who still promote what he has to say.

The guy should be in prison, not on the opinion pages.
Completely wrong.

We should still be seeking a colorblind society. And that’s exactly what reining in “Affirmative Action” seeks to accomplish.

The SCOTUS deserves a genuine appreciative round of applause. And Dershowitz is spot on.

Completely wrong.

We should still be seeking a colorblind society. And that’s exactly what reining in “Affirmative Action” seeks to accomplish.

The SCOTUS deserves a genuine appreciative round of applause. And Dershowitz is spot on.

Dershowitz should be persona non gratist.

It's funny how we see all the condemnation about "groomers" but yet this guy gets a pass.

I guess we know all it takes and like I've said many times, it's all about politics.

Argue that. Just don't use that poor excuse of a human being to do it.
I don't need to argue anything.
If Dershowitz says 2+2=4, he's correct, whether you personally hate him or not.
Don't let emotions cloud your logic, it makes you appear weak and effeminate.
Again: Does any honest adult actually think ending race-based discrimination in the form of AA isn't a step closer to a colorblind society?

I don't need to argue anything.
If Dershowitz says 2+2=4, he's correct, whether you personally hate him or not.
Don't let emotions cloud your logic, it makes you look weak and effeminate.

He should be arguing it from prison. You keep on promoting the scum bag that helped Epstein continue to abuse and pimp out young girls.

Dershowitz should be persona non gratist.

It's funny how we see all the condemnation about "groomers" but yet this guy gets a pass.

I guess we know all it takes and like I've said many times, it's all about politics.
What does “groomers” have to do with his view about the SCOTUS decision benefitting the goal of a colorblind society?

You make no sense; and you certainly aren’t successfully cobbling together any kind of a coherent “argument.”

What does “groomers” have to do with his view about the SCOTUS decision benefitting the goal of a colorblind society?

You make no sense; and you certainly aren’t successfully cobbling together any kind of a coherent “argument.”

I noted. He said people should turn a blind eye to the evil people do.

I simply can not understand anyone wanting anything to do with this guy.

Do you understand the evil he did? Of course you do but he is pimping your politics now so all is good.

Do you understand the evil he did? Of course you do but he is pimping your politics now so all is good.
no why don’t you explain it to us

You’re absolutely incoherent. You’re either off your meds or screwing around with unprescribed drugs.

Forum List

Back