ALAN DERSHOWITZ: The Supreme Court Moves Us One Step Closer To A Colorblind Society

Only fools think racism is the cure for racism.
How do you think traditional vaccinations work?

The smallpox vaccine: The vaccine is made from a virus called vaccinia, which is a poxvirus similar to smallpox, but less harmful. The smallpox vaccine contains live vaccinia virus.

If a good virus is the cure for a bad virus, then good racism is the cure for bad racism.

They don't have an obligation to then pal around with them on kiddie island.
I didn’t address any other “obligation.” I was merely refuting your initial contention.

(By the way, going to the home of the client might prove helpful in knowing the facts of the case involving that location. And, just to be clear. Going there doesn’t mean he engaged in any alleged criminal behavior, himself.)

I didn’t address any other “obligation.” I was merely refuting your initial contention.

(By the way, going to the home of the client might prove helpful in knowing the facts of the case involving that location. And, just to be clear. Going there doesn’t mean he engaged in any alleged criminal behavior, himself.)

Make your excuses. You remind me of the Catholic Church.

How do you think traditional vaccinations work?
What's a "traditional" vaccine?
One that existed before the definition was changed to placate useful idiots?
Not relevant to a conversation regarding racism, regardless.
good racism is the cure for bad racism.
So know you're contending there is "good racism"?
Who decides the difference, you?

That's like if his client is accused of running a drug den, or a crack house, with people actively using illegal drugs. That you go to drug den where you witness crimes in progress.

But as his lawyer you can't report the crimes, but as an officer of the court you're duty bound to report the crimes.

That's why lawyers don't go there.

This is where I note what a sleaze bag Alan is and note the hypocrisy of those who still promote what he has to say.

The guy should be in prison, not on the opinion pages.

Please point us to the thread where you make your case he is a sleazebag.

Hopefully it will include whatever metrics you use and the scale they come with (we'd like to be able to apply it to Hunter and Trump and see how they score).

Just post as a reply.

Much appreciated.

Please point us to the thread where you make your case he is a sleazebag.

Hopefully it will include whatever metrics you use and the scale they come with (we'd like to be able to apply it to Hunter and Trump and see how they score).

Just post as a reply.

Much appreciated.

None of this has anything to do with Hunter or Trump. Everyone knows what Dershowitz has done.

None of this has anything to do with Hunter or Trump. Everyone knows what Dershowitz has done.

You called him a sleaze bag.

I'd like to see where you've made that case. Point the way.

And I'd like your criteria.

Otherwise, you are just posting blather and crowding the thread with ignorance.

You called him a sleaze bag.

I'd like to see where you've made that case. Point the way.

And I'd like your criteria.

Otherwise, you are just posting blather and crowding the thread with ignorance.

You know what he has done.

It's like a lawyer (which dershowitz is) telling his client how to commit a crime and get away with it.
well yeah, what’s evil about a lawyer doing that? he’s making a legal argument. that’s what lawyers do.

i will say that what you claimed he said isn’t what he actually said though

The American dream used to be dreaming for the day, when everyone was judged by their character, and not by the color of their skin. That's simply not the case today, where every aspect of our lives is judged by race.
A "colorblind society" is simply never going to happen, although the SCOTUS ruling may aim us better in that direction.

If you're really for meritocracy...legacy admissions would not be permitted either. Everyone gets in based solely on their own. W would have never gone to Yale. Thomas would have never gone to Holy Cross.

If you're really for meritocracy...legacy admissions would not be permitted either. Everyone gets in based solely on their own. W would have never gone to Yale. Thomas would have never gone to Holy Cross.
Thomas was a legacy at Holy Cross? do tell

well yeah, what’s evil about a lawyer doing that? he’s making a legal argument. that’s what lawyers do.

i will say that what you claimed he said isn’t what he actually said though

Just a legal argument.

On July 29th, The New Yorker published a profile of Alan Dershowitz, a lawyer and professor Emiretus of Harvard law school who has recently come under fire for his connections to, and alleged involvement with Jeffrey Epstein and his sex-trafficking ring. Dershowitz also previously served as Epstein’s lawyer.

The profile references his 1997 op-ed in the LA Times, “Statutory Rape Is an Outdated Concept,” in which he argued that “There must be criminal sanctions against sex with very young children, but it is doubtful whether such sanctions should apply to teenagers above the age of puberty, since voluntary sex is so common in their age group,” and suggested that “fifteen” years old was an “appropriate compromise” for the age of consent.

CreepyDershowitz? Dersh Defends Lowering Age of Consent — Amid Epstein Outcry

Forum List

Back