ALAN DERSHOWITZ: The Supreme Court Moves Us One Step Closer To A Colorblind Society

Just a legal argument.

On July 29th, The New Yorker published a profile of Alan Dershowitz, a lawyer and professor Emiretus of Harvard law school who has recently come under fire for his connections to, and alleged involvement with Jeffrey Epstein and his sex-trafficking ring. Dershowitz also previously served as Epsteinā€™s lawyer.

The profile references his 1997 op-ed in the LA Times, ā€œStatutory Rape Is an Outdated Concept,ā€ in which he argued that ā€œThere must be criminal sanctions against sex with very young children, but it is doubtful whether such sanctions should apply to teenagers above the age of puberty, since voluntary sex is so common in their age group,ā€ and suggested that ā€œfifteenā€ years old was an ā€œappropriate compromiseā€ for the age of consent.

CreepyDershowitz? Dersh Defends Lowering Age of Consent ā€” Amid Epstein Outcry
yes....just a legal arugment.

hhahah those "connections" haha yeah...they have all be debunked.

Epstein Victim Says She May Have ā€˜Made a Mistakeā€™ in Accusing Dershowitz​

Epstein Victim Drops Claims Against Alan Dershowitz​

You dembots cultist have repeatedly tried to defame him since he has called out your radical demafasicst agenda.

yes....just a legal arugment.

hhahah those "connections" haha yeah...they have all be debunked.

Epstein Victim Says She May Have ā€˜Made a Mistakeā€™ in Accusing Dershowitz​

Epstein Victim Drops Claims Against Alan Dershowitz​

You dembots cultist have repeatedly tried to defame him since he has called out your radical demafasicst agenda.

He admits he flew around with him. He is advocating to lower the age of consent to 15 and you defend him while getting all upset over a beer can.

He admits he flew around with him. He is advocating to lower the age of consent to 15 and you defend him while getting all upset over a beer can.
beer can? what?

yes he was his lawyer, iā€™m sure he flew in his plane with him. The case was in Fl, he lives in New England, so i am not surprised his client flew him places

not sure what you mean about lowering the age of consentā€¦wouldnā€™t surprise me, folks believe 10 year olds should be making the choice to take drugs that we give sex offenders to block their biological developmentā€¦why canā€™t a 15 year old consent? seems logical

i personally donā€™t agree with either

beer can? what?

You are fully aware of the argument.

yes he was his lawyer, iā€™m sure he flew in his plane with him. The case was in Fl, he lives in New England, so i am not surprised his client flew him places

not sure what you mean about lowering the age of consentā€¦wouldnā€™t surprise me, folks believe 10 year olds should be making the choice to take drugs that we give sex offenders to block their biological developmentā€¦why canā€™t a 15 year old consent? seems logical

i personally donā€™t agree with either

But yet you will promote the guy making the argument but get all upset over a beer can.

The American dream used to be dreaming for the day, when everyone was judged by their character, and not by the color of their skin. That's simply not the case today, where every aspect of our lives is judged by race.
A "colorblind society" is simply never going to happen, although the SCOTUS ruling may aim us better in that direction.

Dr King learned long before he was murdered that this country was nowhere near a Colorblind Society and the Republican Party is working hard to make sure it never will be.

The Court ruling today just moved us back in time, which is exactly what the Right wants. Folks better wake up, they will be attacking the 64 CRA next.

Forum List

Back