Alabama Abortion Law Proponents Are Hypocrites!

"None of us should accept a future in which our daughters and granddaughters have fewer rights than we do. Choose a way to help, ask a friend to join you, and let's get to work.

The abortion bans in Alabama, Georgia, Ohio, Kentucky, and Mississippi are appalling attacks on women's lives and fundamental freedoms. Women's rights are human rights. We will not go back." - Secretary Clinton

"None of us should accept a future in which our daughters and granddaughters have fewer rights than we do. Choose a way to help, ask a friend to join you, and let's get to work.

The abortion bans in Alabama, Georgia, Ohio, Kentucky, and Mississippi are appalling attacks on women's lives and fundamental freedoms. Women's rights are human rights. We will not go back." - Secretary Clinton
This bill secures rights. Not diminishes them.

Make no mistake: right now, in front of our eyes, the Republicans are coming after Roe v. Wade. We won’t stand for this. We will fight back.

The problem with the abortion issue is that there is no way to separate the rights of the unborn from the rights of the all ready born.

Pro choicers, make your very best argument for abortion here. "It is right to kill a developing human being in a mother's womb because ______________."

Go for it

So only wealthy women can travel and get abortions or go into a hosp for a D & C. Same thing as the past. Perhaps they can go to Israel and vacation while they are there, I only say that is because the state of Israel pays for abortions, isn't Christianity based on Judaism, after all you think you worship a Jew.

Pro choicers, make your very best argument for abortion here. "It is right to kill a developing human being in a mother's womb because ______________."

Go for it

So only wealthy women can travel and get abortions or go into a hosp for a D & C. Same thing as the past. Perhaps they can go to Israel and vacation while they are there, I only say that is because the state of Israel pays for abortions, isn't Christianity based on Judaism, after all you think you worship a Jew.
Wealth has always allowed the wealthy, the mobility to go places, and commit acts that would be crimes where they reside. Nothing new here...

How come the same lawmakers who say gun laws won't stop gun violence believe abortion laws will stop abortion?

When my semen fertilizes an egg, it is sacred. If a doctor disputes that fact, then that is a direct challenge to my racial heritage. Yahweh and Allah bow to my sperm.
queue monty python. :)

How come the same lawmakers who say gun laws won't stop gun violence believe abortion laws will stop abortion?
They don’t claim it will stop it. It gives the state the means to punish it. Just like any other crime... And in this case; for many doctors who can not only lose therir liscence, but also they’re freedom... It’s likely to deter many of them.

That's likely why Gregg Allman ( real musician) lived in GA and FL
How come a pregnant woman cant ask for a credit card for the kid ? YET
OH. That's because the kid in already billions in debt when the doc slaps his ass for the first breath. Welcome. Prepare for your brainwashing.

This bill is an abomination. The choices a woman makes about her body should be between her and her doctor and no one else. We cannot go back to the dark ages of reproductive rights.

Alabama legislators just passed a near-total ban on abortion

Or...one could consider that the current infanticide slaughter IS WORSE than the Dark Ages
(My emphasis)

Infanticide is against the law, always has been and always will be in the US.

They don’t claim it will stop it. It gives the state the means to punish it. Just like any other crime... And in this case; for many doctors who can not only lose therir liscence, but also they’re freedom... It’s likely to deter many of them.

What happens to the man who does incest, rape or encourages the woman to get and pays for an abortion. They should get 99 years as well.

What happens to the man who does incest, rape or encourages the woman to get and pays for an abortion. They should get 99 years as well.
The first two are already crimes. As far as “encouraging”? Drop the victim act, and show some self agency. This is 2019. Women are perfectly capable of making their own decisions. No one should be forced to share the outcome of you making a bad one. If he can be proven to have paid... That makes him an accomplice. The law has that in hand already. Welcome to “equality”...

This bill is an abomination. The choices a woman makes about her body should be between her and her doctor and no one else. We cannot go back to the dark ages of reproductive rights.

Alabama legislators just passed a near-total ban on abortion

Or...one could consider that the current infanticide slaughter IS WORSE than the Dark Ages
(My emphasis)

Infanticide is against the law, always has been and always will be in the US.

THIS is a human being.

the-fetal-development-11-728.jpg

Forum List

Back