Alabama Abortion Law Proponents Are Hypocrites!

This bill is an abomination. The choices a woman makes about her body should be between her and her doctor and no one else. We cannot go back to the dark ages of reproductive rights.

Alabama legislators just passed a near-total ban on abortion
No one cares what she does to her body. Lame red herring to say the least. We’re worried about what she, in concert with a doctor; does to someone else’s body. Namely killing them. Roll Tide!
You ever have an abortion?
Irrelevant... We’re discussing law. Ever been murdered? There you go...

Oh boy, the Satanic cult requires the alter of abortion. It’s sacred to them. We can already hear the howls of the demons.
Choicers have listened to the howls of anti-abortionists for a long time now. I personally have no dog in this fight, but do find it funny that the party that complains loudest about government interference in the personal lives of its citizens is the party of intimate and ultimate interfering in the personal lives of its citizens.

Government interference? Having laws to outlaw something as heinous as murder is the fundamental reason for government.

What's next, outlaw BC pills or shots, no female voting rights, ok to rape and for fathers to bed their daughters, they probably are going to make it ok to stone gays and lesbians, when does it end:

(the lines will be full of females, thank you Alabama.) Ala is short for Allah. Meet the new SA.
In Nov 2020

These are the men who want to lord it over females, and whip them, put them in their place.

These 25 Republicans – all white men – just voted to ban abortion in Alabama

Last edited:
I have problems with women Abortions being used so much, but I accept the use of it especially in the first TRIMESTER, after that time frame, the reasons to have one loses ground rapidly when most people by then should have already decided one way or the other in aborting or keeping the child.

I think it is pathetic for women to wait 6 to 9 months to finally get an abortion, which indicate to me that those women are so messed up to wait that long, and the emotional loss is much greater in the late abortion time frame. I avoided an early abortion decision because my then wife couldn't make up her mind, now she is 12 and the mothers favorite...., I then chose a Vasectomy route, to keep the number of Children to two.

I can't accept a total ban since that will only create a new class of criminals to waste money on for enforcement and jail use. I also do not agree with Democrats who wants no restrictions on Abortions at all, which are absurd, the extremes on both sides are completely irrational on this, which why it is an unending unresolved issue.

If they have any sense.

But this is the Dirty South.

We shall see.

What's next, outlaw BC pills or shots, no female voting rights, ok to rape and for fathers to bed their daughters, they probably are going to make it ok to stone gays and lesbians, when does it end:

(the lines will be full of females, thank you Alabama.) Ala is short for Allah. Meet the new SA.
In Nov 2020

These are the men who want to lord it over females, and whip them, put them in their place.

These 25 Republicans – all white men – just voted to ban abortion in Alabama
Stupid and beaten down women will still vote Republican.

So wait, So, to the OP, in the State of Alabama. I totally disagree, except for States Rights! Haha! So what? People have to go to Mississippi just like their gambling? Really? And buying Sunday beers?

No exceptions for rape or incest. Doctors could face 99 years in prison for providing abortions. This is a war on women, and it is time to fight like hell.

Dear basquebromance

What's even sadder to me, I WARNED all my prochoice friends, the minute Obama and Democrats pushed that right to health care ACA mandate on the whole nation to penalize anyone who didn't comply,
I TOLD them:
Do you realize this opens the door for Right to Life to mandate their beliefs regardless of beliefs in free choice?

Democrats did this to themselves by not challenging the ACA mandates as unconstitutional.

Now you have this.

If you don't agree with a group of people voting to implement their political belief in Right to Life through govt, what business do you have enabling a group of people to vote in and enforce Right to Health Care through govt against people's equal beliefs in free choice?

(and similar with pushing LGBT beliefs in schools and public institutions
which opens the door for Christian beliefs to be included equally without discrimination)

This is major political karma!
When the shoe is on the other foot, then you protest!

Oh boy, the Satanic cult requires the alter of abortion. It’s sacred to them. We can already hear the howls of the demons.
Choicers have listened to the howls of anti-abortionists for a long time now. I personally have no dog in this fight, but do find it funny that the party that complains loudest about government interference in the personal lives of its citizens is the party of intimate and ultimate interfering in the personal lives of its citizens.

Government interference? Having laws to outlaw something as heinous as murder is the fundamental reason for government.
Murder? Maybe when living children stop getting cut off from SNAP, or stop being poisoned into brain damage disability by corroded water and other pollutants thru governmental inaction, and living without health insurance, maybe then you can call it murder. But the slow painful quality-of-life decline thru indifference of the living kids by the pseudo-pious claimed owners of the patent on morality is no less murder than abortion. And who told you the abortion of a non-viable embryo is murder?

No exceptions for rape or incest. Doctors could face 99 years in prison for providing abortions. This is a war on women, and it is time to fight like hell.

Dear basquebromance

What's even sadder to me, I WARNED all my prochoice friends, the minute Obama and Democrats pushed that right to health care ACA mandate on the whole nation to penalize anyone who didn't comply,
I TOLD them:
Do you realize this opens the door for Right to Life to mandate their beliefs regardless of beliefs in free choice?

Democrats did this to themselves by not challenging the ACA mandates as unconstitutional.

Now you have this.

If you don't agree with a group of people voting to implement their political belief in Right to Life through govt, what business do you have enabling a group of people to vote in and enforce Right to Health Care through govt against people's equal beliefs in free choice?

(and similar with pushing LGBT beliefs in schools and public institutions
which opens the door for Christian beliefs to be included equally without discrimination)

This is major political karma!
When the shoe is on the other foot, then you protest!
Emily, abortions aren't forced onto anyone. If they are against one's belief, then don't have one!

I suspect it will never actually go into effect. The courts should shut it down.
BULLDOG

If I were advising the women of that state, I'd have pushed a qualifier added to this law:
that all men should be deported from that state unless they agree to BAN MEN from having sex
if this would lead to unwanted pregnancy, unwanted children or abortion.

I would insist on adding a law that all men AGREE never to have sex except if there is agreement to carry pregnancy
to term if it occurs, and if it leads to abortion, the MEN agree to "lose their citizenship" for abuse, rape or fraud
in breaching this contract.

Try putting it on the MEN and see if they agree to harsh terms.

Only if all the MEN in that state agree to BAN SEX THAT RESULTS IN ABORTION,
and agree to take legal responsibility for violating that agreement,
where abortion is prevented 100% then I could see how it could be banned
without imposing on women disproportionately by failing to ensure legal responsibility on the men for not forcing women into such a situation involving abortion.

Try offering that, and see if MEN agree. If they argue that BOTH
partners should be under the same legal restrictions on sex,
at least that could be made equal. But not if the bans only apply
to what happens AFTER PREGNANCY which doesn't implicate the
men equally as the women for the decision to have sex. And in cases
of rape, coercion and abuse, it's the MEN who have more responsibility
for the decision behind sex and pregnancy, not the women. So how
can the bans be implemented to put that back on the MEN in proportion
to their responsibility?

Last edited:
When my semen fertilizes an egg, it is sacred. If a doctor disputes that fact, then that is a direct challenge to my racial heritage. Yahweh and Allah bow to my sperm.

Well Alabama is the New Saudi Arabia, ALA is really Allah.

I suspect it will never actually go into effect. The courts should shut it down.
BULLDOG

If I were advising the women of that state, I'd have pushed a qualifier added to this law:
that all men should be deported from that state unless they agree to BAN MEN from having sex

I would insist on adding a law that all men AGREE never to have sex except if there is agreement to carry pregnancy
to term if it occurs, and if it leads to abortion, the MEN agree to "lose their citizenship" for abuse, rape or fraud

without imposing on women disproportionately by failing to ensure legal responsibility on the men for not forcing women into such a situation involving abortion.

to their responsibility?
One problem with your fantasy. The women of AL never asked for your advice. Not to mention they voted for the government that made this happen. Too bad for you flaccid fantasy of holding men responsible for your bad decisions... So sad... Now pull up your big girl panties, and welcome the “equality” women fought for. That means you get to be held responsible for your decisions.

When my semen fertilizes an egg, it is sacred. If a doctor disputes that fact, then that is a direct challenge to my racial heritage. Yahweh and Allah bow to my sperm.

Deal with it. Don’t like AL; don’t come here. Your kind won’t be missed.

Thank Alabama the women will line up to vote tramp out of office along with a lot of Cons. Oh I'd never move to Al. Can't stand the bible belt. Evangelicals and all the lunatics, speaking in tongues. LOL.

BULLDOG

to their responsibility?

While I see the point you are making, we both know nothing like that will ever happen. From my understanding, there aren't even allowances for incest or rape in the current bill. There will certainly not be any efforts to cause responsibility to be shared between men and women. My theory is that, following Trump's lead, they are trying to trash what we have always seen as societal and political norms in hopes that the ending outcome won't be limited by precedent. We are truly in a dangerous place right now.

What's next, outlaw BC pills or shots,
That's the rub, Penelope. The only way to obliterate abortion is birth control. Abortions actually decreased during the last admin, said to be due to birth control among other Planned Parenthood programs. Now this admin is going after abortion AND Planned Parenthood and maybe insured birth control too for all I know. A drooling moron knows that there is no law that will stop abortions, but it will stop safe abortions.

BULLDOG

to their responsibility?
One problem with your fantasy. The women of AL never asked for your advice. Not to mention they voted for the government that made this happen. Too bad for you flaccid fantasy of holding men responsible for your bad decisions... So sad... Now pull up your big girl panties, and welcome the “equality” women fought for. That means you get to be held responsible for your decisions.
Yep, you're from Alabama alright! Ummm, do men from Alabama get to be responsible for their decisions or is it just the distaff side of the equation that gets to be responsible?

Deal with it. Don’t like AL; don’t come here. Your kind won’t be missed.

Thank Alabama the women will line up to vote tramp out of office along with a lot of Cons. Oh I'd never move to Al. Can't stand the bible belt. Evangelicals and all the lunatics, speaking in tongues. LOL.
AL women voted for Trump. Not all women are selfish, homocidal,maniacs who put themselves before their children, and bad decisions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back