Al Sharpton says "riggers" is the 'N' word

Rather than accuse Americans of racism, it's easier to just ask if anybody isn't one!

Rather than accuse Americans of racism, it's easier to just ask if anybody isn't one!
All of that is to specific degree. And there are differences between someone who has bigoted tendencies and one who a full-blown racist. Progs have taken the mantle of accusations. And the truth is, many of them are the same and worse.

All of that is to specific degree. And there are differences between someone who has bigoted tendencies and one who a full-blown racist. Progs have taken the mantle of accusations. And the truth is, many of them are the same and worse.
In order to put people in diversity buckets lefties have to judge by race of superiority . So yes…they are racist

All of that is to specific degree.
That's true but no specific group is attempting to escape being accused. It's becoming a matter of pride.
And there are differences between someone who has bigoted tendencies and one who a full-blown racist.
There could be but nobody is attempting to proclaim that they're not a full blown racist.
Progs have taken the mantle of accusations. And the truth is, many of them are the same and worse.
Yes, I believe that's true.

Are you attempting to say that you're not a full blown racist? The point is, nobody has that objective in mind.

The only distinction I've noticed among Americans is that racism is more prevalent in the American south.

The intent of this thread is to provide the opportunity for racists to brag and make themselves known as racists. It's received the attention it trolled for.

No one isn’t.

Errbuddy racist, and that is a fact.
Is that your denial?
Who can be sure of what you tried to say.

My purpose on this thread is to encourage denials and accept them. But that's counter to the intent of the thread.

Which side will prevail and make their point the best?

In order to put people in diversity buckets lefties have to judge by race of superiority . So yes…they are racist
You're not denying that you're a filthy raving racist and so it can be considered that you're not unhappy with the label.

Would you like another chance?

I’m not one of the idiots putting individuals in buckets of “diversity” based on their sex ,skin color and perceived level of victimhood. So try again.
Hearing no denial of you being a racist, the matter is settled for me!

In the late '70s, my boat was refit at Newport News Shipyard.

The lowest level of skilled shipyard workers were called "Riggers".

However, the more culturally sensitive among is said, "Riggroes" .

Looks like Al is upset that other Republicans didn't drop everything they were doing, and condemn Trump. What a dick.

"The civil rights activist also condemned an apparent refusal from Republican Party leadership and other GOP officials to denounce Mr Trump’s statement, received by his supporters in far-right online forums and on social media as an apparent appeal to their racism and support for political violence."

In the late '70s, my boat was refit at Newport News Shipyard.

The lowest level of skilled shipyard workers were called "Riggers".

However, the more culturally sensitive among is said, "Riggroes" .
In spanish speaking countries, they are called "Riggerbertos".

Forum List

Back