Al Sharpton says "riggers" is the 'N' word

The IRS has never claimed Trump didn't pay his taxes.....try again.

Hunter however didn't even report his taxes.

Trump owes you nothing.
In 2015, when Trump began campaigning for president, he paid $641,931 in federal income taxes. “He went on to pay $750 in 2016 and 2017, nearly $1 million in 2018, $133,445 in 2019 and nothing in 2020,” per AP. He did this by claiming net operating losses and carrying them forward to the next year, per CNN.

How does a so called billionaire get by paying $750, hell I pay more than that. He claimed he was paying millions in taxes, another lie.

In 2015, when Trump began campaigning for president, he paid $641,931 in federal income taxes. “He went on to pay $750 in 2016 and 2017, nearly $1 million in 2018, $133,445 in 2019 and nothing in 2020,” per AP. He did this by claiming net operating losses and carrying them forward to the next year, per CNN.

How does a so called billionaire get by paying $750, hell I pay more than that. He claimed he was paying millions in taxes, another lie.
Haha yeah because people don’t pay income tax on their net worth you idiot

Geez get out is your parents basement and get a job already

Haha yes the idiot that thought income tax was paid on wealth

Keep pretending to be black in your parents basement
Well we know it's not paid on wealth, for the simple fact most rich white folks don't pay any. They know they can depend on boot lickers like you to try and run around here and tell us all the great things a selfish, arrogant, racist, criminal like Trump is doing for black folks.

Well we know it's not paid on wealth, for the simple fact most rich white folks don't pay any. They know they can depend on boot lickers like you to try and run around here and tell us all the great things a selfish, arrogant, racist, criminal like Trump is doing for black folks.
You apparently didn't know...

Who told you that? The white boyfriend.
Haha well you maybe white, but you’re not by boyfriend

And I don’t need anyone to tell me what i read. It was painfully clear from your post you conflated trumps wealth what how much he should pay in income taxes

Haha well you maybe white, but you’re not by boyfriend.
See black men like me don't date boot lickers like you.

And I don’t need anyone to tell me what i read. It was painfully clear from your post you conflated trumps wealth what how much he should pay in income taxes.

So what does Trump earn from his various businesses each year? It has to be more than 100k a year.

See black men like me don't date boot lickers like you.

So what does Trump earn from his various businesses each year? It has to be more than 100k a year.
hahah you are projecting again....hahah

you can look at his 1040s, it states what he earned

Pretending to be be black, wow. Boot licking had gone to a new level, I am not the one coonin to be accepted and wishing I were white.
Yes, pretending...we established that some weeks ago on a thread.

It's pretty obvious in retrospect looking at your post

Forum List

Back