al sharpton kicked out of texas

C'mon, man!

Be gentle with the reverend.

In 2021, he is an old and totally irrelevant troublemaker.

Except for his MSNBC gig, no one (especially the younger people) even knows who he is. The young ones, for example, do not know that he once coached a young lady to falsely claim that she had been raped by a Caucasian!

Of course, his name is still known to the corporations that contribute "donations" to his organization.

So when this golden opportunity arose in Texas, of course the reverend jumped on the first plane and flew there to remind the world of his presence.

I guess that every day he waits to see if the current occupant of the Oval Office invites him to visit, as the 44th President frequently did.

Chalk one up for the racist, this gives you guys something to celebrate about.
Sharpton can still make amends for the nasty things he has done. Go home and run a church and help the people around the area while actually getting physically involved.

Chalk one up for the racist, this gives you guys something to celebrate about.
You're a fucking joke, superbadsmellingbrutha. Hell, you're probably the biggest racist in this place.

But that's nothing to be upset about. The term 'racist' is meaningless these days. People have thrown the word around so much that it has lost any of the sting it might have once had. Today, morons use it as a crutch - a word to help hide their lack of originality and intelligence.

Today, the word 'racist' is a joke. Just like you.

You're a fucking joke, superbadsmellingbrutha. Hell, you're probably the biggest racist in this place.
Is that the best you have Monkfool. The biggest racist award goes to the fool with the most racist statements which would be your dumb ass.
But that's nothing to be upset about. The term 'racist' is meaningless these days.
Only because racist like you take it as an honor again.

People have thrown the word around so much that it has lost any of the sting it might have once had. Today, morons use it as a crutch - a word to help hide their lack of originality and intelligence.
Today, the word 'racist' is a joke. Just like you.
All I can say is if the hood fits wear it.

Is that the best you have Monkfool. The biggest racist award goes to the fool with the most racist statements which would be your dumb ass.

Only because racist like you take it as an honor again.

All I can say is if the hood fits wear it.
You're a clown, superbadsmellingbrutha. That's all you'll ever be.

You're still throwing the word 'racist' around because you have nothing of value to add to any thread. The word is just 'padding' used by people like you, who don't have shit worth saying. Your posts are a waste of bandwidth.

You have an empty head, filled only with insults. It must be sad to be you.

Tell me some of the nasty things he has done.
You know them. He purports to be a Man of God. To much chaos around him as he incites people more. I don't get the Religious Radical Activism that breaks many of the Commandments. Christianity as it is has been taking a flogging in the last couple of decades or so.

You're a clown, superbadsmellingbrutha. That's all you'll ever be.
.....and what do you think you are Monkfool?
You're still throwing the word 'racist' around because you have nothing of value to add to any thread. The word is just 'padding' used by people like you, who don't have shit worth saying. Your posts are a waste of bandwidth.
if the hood fits, wear it.
You have an empty head, filled only with insults. It must be sad to be you.
I guess you think it is great to be you. lol.

You know them. He purports to be a Man of God. To much chaos around him as he incites people more. I don't get the Religious Radical Activism that breaks many of the Commandments. Christianity as it is has been taking a flogging in the last couple of decades or so.
Right, but you thought folks who held folks as slaves, imposed Jim Crow Laws, are guilty of racism and discrimination are good Christians though. Smfh.

Penelope
Grow up. Sharpton says the same race baiter shit every time he speaks. Texans just weren't going to listen to it. In fact they kicked him out of the State which is what everyone else should do. No need to listen to his race baiter bull shit. Kick him the fuck out.

Right, but you thought folks who held folks as slaves, imposed Jim Crow Laws, are guilty of racism and discrimination are good Christians though. Smfh.
No I don't. but this is rehash over and over. People lived with the times. You are creating the same elements only in a modern time.

Forum List

Back