al sharpton kicked out of texas

If Al wanted to be a good Christian, he should show up with mobile kitchens, and set up feeding stations. He needs to change his routine, because no one is listening anymore.

Maybe if he doled out a ton of burritos, he would be better received by the Mexicans and the Americans.

lol that was hilarious stuff, that crook getting a load of his own medicine while he was down there trying to line up buisness for his lawsuit scams. Some of the illegals will no doubt sign up with him. Wonder why they never tell anybody what his and his fellow ambulance chasing con mens' cut is of the all that bling they win in their suits; must be ashamed to let anybody know. 70%? 80%?

If Al wanted to be a good Christian, he should show up with mobile kitchens, and set up feeding stations. He needs to change his routine, because no one is listening anymore.

Maybe if he doled out a ton of burritos, he would be better received by the Mexicans and the Americans.

Yes. You never see any of these Democrats racing down taking truck loads of food or doctors down there, holding group hugs n stuff, which odd given all those millions of Party shills running around. They never sponsor any of these 'refugees', either, give them a place to sleep in their living rooms or garages, feeding THE CHILDREN n stuff; thre are enough Democrats, and their fellow blacks and latinos, to give them all palces to stay and feed and clothe THE CHIlDREN n stuff, yet they're still sleeping under bridges and on military bases or where ever. Gee, a little hypocritical of them, isn't it?

Don't Uncle Bernie, Pelosi, Mad Maxine Waters, and Obama own a bunch of big giant houses they can put a bunch of them up in?

Did they send Kamala to fix the problem? Did Biden go down there? How about Maxine, the squad, Pelosi or Schumer? Did our racist former President come running to the Haitians rescue? NO, none of that happened. They decided to send their inciter in chief, Al Sharpton, down there to create a controversy that their MSM asskissing buddies could blame on Republicans. I love that Sharpton was received like the lowlife, hustling dipshit that he is.

Don't you Christians all stick together.

this proves at how Del Rio is really racist.

they didn't even give him the chance to talk. How racist they looked.

i am a liberal democrat...the acceptance of sharpton in the democratic party is one of its biggest shame...i am old...i remember the crime he committed...let me find the link to the story that destroyed three police mens lives

Christians have been so pliable that they are endangered to be taken to concentration camps by you demonic serpents. And those who still vote for your craziness that looks so peaches and cream nice are deceived as many of your voters were converted by the education system and the media/entertainment systems.

Is that all you got? The typical limp-wristed accusations of racism? Your accusations fall on deaf ears, calling someone racist today is doesn't mean jack shit.
The folks in that area know all about his shake down tactics, and know he makes his millions off the backs of gullible idiots like you.
Why hasn't the IRS thrown his fat ass in jail? Why doesn't it concern you that this fuck is robbing taxpayers?

They knew that his rant would be crap. Liberalism is starting to die and I'm so glad I'm alive to see it. Americans are fed up with your bullshit.

Every single black person should be booed out everywhere everytime they start talking about racism. Racism was slowly on its way out till a year or so ago that blacks decided to bring racism back, it's their fault.

We don't have to hate blacks, just ignore them is all. If they are ignored all their racist agenda shit dissapears. They only have power because we let them have it.

Forum List

Back