Al Qaida threat worse under Obama

At this point in time...I would be concerned about those Afghan clowns who are on the loose...all they have to do is enter a house...steal some weapons...then head for a school. It pains me to say this but yes...I think we are in fact more vulnerable to an attack by Al Qaeda now. We are dealing with some devious bastards.......and some have forgotten that.

that is pretty hard to believe considering nearly half of them have been killed since obama took office

Worse?

Really? Worse than it was on Sept 10 2001 when Bush ignored all advanced warnings of the threat?

At this point in time...I would be concerned about those Afghan clowns who are on the loose...all they have to do is enter a house...steal some weapons...then head for a school. It pains me to say this but yes...I think we are in fact more vulnerable to an attack by Al Qaeda now. We are dealing with some devious bastards.......and some have forgotten that.

Now don't worry yourself. I heard that our government SAID this is "more of an immigration problem." No need to be concerned about a bunch of guys from Taliban country that we've taught to fly planes and given security credentials to being missing. They're only looking for a better life. Nothing to see here...move along.

:eusa_whistle:

Now don't worry yourself. I heard that our government SAID this is "more of an immigration problem." No need to be concerned about a bunch of guys from Taliban country that we've taught to fly planes and given security credentials to being missing. They're only looking for a better life. Nothing to see here...move along.

:eusa_whistle:

What's that say about the screening process used to vet these guys.....:eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Al-Qaida warns of new attacks deadlier than before - Yahoo! News

"al qaida spokesman warns Obama that militants groups may launch attack on united states that would kill more people than previous attacks"

Not that you should never believe what one of these goons says, but come on -- they're just shouting propoganda. The threat is not better or worse under Obama -- it's the same. And I do believe that under Obama, we've stopped quite a few terrorist attacks. Although, not enough. One person killed from a terrorist attack is one person too many, but not nearly as many as were killed on 9/11.

"al qaida spokesman warns Obama that militants groups may launch attack on united states that would kill more people than previous attacks"

Not that you should never believe what one of these goons says, but come on -- they're just shouting propoganda. The threat is not better or worse under Obama -- it's the same. And I do believe that under Obama, we've stopped quite a few terrorist attacks. Although, not enough. One person killed from a terrorist attack is one person too many, but not nearly as many as were killed on 9/11.

Like what attacks.....for example.

In a taunting, 24 minute message that dwelled on Obama's setbacks, including the loss of Massachusetts Senate seat to the Republicans, Adam Gadahn set out al-Qaida's conditions for peace with the U.S., including cutting support for Israel and withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

There you have it America........Al Qaida is claiming credit for the Republican win in Massachusetts

In a taunting, 24 minute message that dwelled on Obama's setbacks, including the loss of Massachusetts Senate seat to the Republicans, Adam Gadahn set out al-Qaida's conditions for peace with the U.S., including cutting support for Israel and withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

There you have it America........Al Qaida is claiming credit for the Republican win in Massachusetts

It seems al Qaida knows just the right propaganda to use to inflame the kooks.

Well, I for one hope that Al Qaeda doesn't invade the USA via the GULF of Mexico, with all the oil coming ashore, we'll have thousands of Slip 'N' Fall lawsuits filed and we'll probably give them free council. :clap2:

And that's another thing, we need to rename the Gulf, the Gulf of America since it lays in between both north and central, Mexico has had it long enough! :D

Last edited:
Killed half? When was the Census taken? I thought they were organized into cells. It only takes one group to cause "terror". You willing to bet the terrorists won't attack?

Remember this little nugget?:

President Barack Obama’s chief of staff said an announced plan to begin bringing forces home in July 2011 still holds.

“That’s not changing. Everybody agreed on that date,” Rahm Emanuel said, adding by name the top three officials overseeing the policy girding the war: Gen. David Petraeus, Defense Secretary Robert Gates and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Adm. Mike Mullen.

Emanuel’s remarks reflect the White House view that Obama must offer a war-weary American public and Congress a promise that the nearly nine-year war is not open-ended. The problem, congressional Republicans and some military leaders say, is that a fixed date encourages the Taliban-led insurgency and undermines U.S. leverage with Afghan leaders.

newspressnow.com | Troop pullout still set for 2011

The left HAS to deny the threat. They are all ready to leave.

We have been stopping terrorist attacks all along since 9/11. One of the phew things I think Bush gets some credit for is the fact that not even a minor attack was carried out on our soil in the 7 years after 9/11. Bush stood up and fought for the controversial tools needed to fight this fight, and once Obama got into office he didn't move to take the tools away now did he. Nope he is using him just the same.

And casualties since 1 Jan 2009 are about 3% of what they were in the same time under Bush.

Forum List

Back