AL Poll: Roy Moore in double digit lead over dem opponent after WaPo smear

"Sounds like"? Trump got a wake up call, has yet to blame __________, or _________, or the Post. I believe he is angry.

Last edited:
White House official: Roy Moore has 'more explaining' to do

Dylan Stableford 5 hours ago
057f9ce4ed1fa00575701039bf375792

Roy Moore speaks in Birmingham, Ala., on Saturday. (Photo: Brynn Anderson/AP)
White House director of legislative affairs Marc Short said on Sunday that if the allegations against Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore are true, thereā€™s a ā€œspecial place in hellā€ for him.

ā€œI think that thereā€™s a special place in hell for those who actually perpetrate these crimes,ā€ Short said in an interview with Chuck Todd on Sundayā€™s ā€œMeet the Pressā€ on NBC. ā€œAnd I think Roy Moore has to do more explaining than he has done so far.ā€

But Short also cautioned against a rush to judgment against the Senate hopeful. ā€œI think we here in Washington have to be careful as well in this,ā€ Short said. ā€œRoy Moore is somebody who graduated from West Point, he served our country in Vietnam, heā€™s been elected multiple times statewide in Alabama. The people in Alabama know Roy Moore better than we do here in D.C., and I think we have to be very cautious.ā€

Short added: ā€œIf more evidence comes out that can prove that he did this, then sure, by all means he should be disqualified. But thatā€™s a huge ā€˜if,ā€™ and I think we have to allow that more facts come out.ā€

Todd asked Short if the White House would step in if the evidence pointed to Mooreā€™s guilt.

ā€œThereā€™s no Senate seat more important than the notion of child pedophilia, Chuck,ā€ Short replied. ā€œI mean, thatā€™s reality.ā€

Careful to use the IF qualifier. Good man.

Spell check in your brains, ok?

My neighbor was raped by Joe Biden in 1983. she always wanted to talk about it but she's waiting to see if he runs for president in 2020.

She'll wait until a month out from the general election to go public. See how this works?

311vzbk.jpg

ā€œI think that thereā€™s a special place in hell for those who actually perpetrate these crimes,ā€ Short said

Agreed, and there is also a special place in hell for liars who slander good people too.

Exclusive ā€” Alabama Polls: Judge Roy Moore Maintains Double Digit Lead Over Democrat Doug Jones Before, After WaPo Smear - Breitbart

MONTGOMERY, Alabama ā€” Two new polls demonstrate that GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate Judge Roy Moore remains unaffected entirely by smears in the Washington Post against him, and his lead before the Post piece on Thursday afternoon remains intact.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
AL Poll: Roy Moore In Double Digit Lead Over Dem Opponent After WaPo Smear

Because people know the tactics of leftist scum who will stop at nothing to smear someone. It's just to bad it can't happen to them threefold.
Dude this is a state that voted for a racist Jeff Sessions....trust me, nobody gives a shit about welfare state opiod indused fuckin redneck, poor white trash, stupid negro's Al-fuckin-Bama!!

White House official: Roy Moore has 'more explaining' to do

Dylan Stableford 5 hours ago
057f9ce4ed1fa00575701039bf375792

Roy Moore speaks in Birmingham, Ala., on Saturday. (Photo: Brynn Anderson/AP)
White House director of legislative affairs Marc Short said on Sunday that if the allegations against Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore are true, thereā€™s a ā€œspecial place in hellā€ for him.

ā€œI think that thereā€™s a special place in hell for those who actually perpetrate these crimes,ā€ Short said in an interview with Chuck Todd on Sundayā€™s ā€œMeet the Pressā€ on NBC. ā€œAnd I think Roy Moore has to do more explaining than he has done so far.ā€

But Short also cautioned against a rush to judgment against the Senate hopeful. ā€œI think we here in Washington have to be careful as well in this,ā€ Short said. ā€œRoy Moore is somebody who graduated from West Point, he served our country in Vietnam, heā€™s been elected multiple times statewide in Alabama. The people in Alabama know Roy Moore better than we do here in D.C., and I think we have to be very cautious.ā€

Short added: ā€œIf more evidence comes out that can prove that he did this, then sure, by all means he should be disqualified. But thatā€™s a huge ā€˜if,ā€™ and I think we have to allow that more facts come out.ā€

Todd asked Short if the White House would step in if the evidence pointed to Mooreā€™s guilt.

ā€œThereā€™s no Senate seat more important than the notion of child pedophilia, Chuck,ā€ Short replied. ā€œI mean, thatā€™s reality.ā€

Careful to use the IF qualifier. Good man.

Spell check in your brains, ok?

upload_2017-11-13_8-7-34.png

upload_2017-11-13_8-8-45.png

anybody innocent isn't going to sue because they would realize the dirt that could be dug up on them.

This smear was so blatant. Anyone who could believe this shit is a moron or a Democrat.

It's the "when did you stop beating your wife" syndrome. Either way you answer you are wrong. It's how the Progressives deal with their own failures.

This whole thing reminds me of the McMartin preschool scandal from years ago. The stories where so bizarre that no one should have ever have believed them, but the press fed the frenzy for nothing more than ratings.

McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia

The question today: Would you leave your daughter alone with Judge Moore?

The question yesterday: Would you leave your daughter at the McMartin preschool?

Who cares if either were/are innocent, whether it's for ratings or political power, screw ethics, get what you can while you can.

Such a sad world we are leaving our children.

anybody NOT innocent isn't going to sue because they would realize the dirt that could be dug up on them.
fixed it for ya

Not sure what you fixed for me, but ok thanks ehheehehe.

You said: anybody innocent isn't going to sue because they would realize the dirt that could be dug up on them

I fixed it to: anybody NOT innocent isn't going to sue because they would realize the dirt that could be dug up on them

See the difference?

anybody NOT innocent isn't going to sue because they would realize the dirt that could be dug up on them.
fixed it for ya

Not sure what you fixed for me, but ok thanks ehheehehe.

You said: anybody innocent isn't going to sue because they would realize the dirt that could be dug up on them

I fixed it to: anybody NOT innocent isn't going to sue because they would realize the dirt that could be dug up on them

See the difference?

LMAO oh yeah now I see ............. awwwwww that gets a hug. xixxxxxxxx

If Moore stays in the race and somehow wins, the GOP is already talking about kicking him out of Congress. That would entail a lot of debates and hearings, and would put tax reform and the ACA repeal on the back burner.

If Moore does drop out, then the Dem will win the seat.

But, another solution that has been floated around on the news today is that they might have Sessions go back to his seat and then appoint another person to do Sessions' job. Trump is already pissed that Sessions recused himself on the Russian investigation.

If Moore stays in the race and somehow wins, the GOP is already talking about kicking him out of Congress. That would entail a lot of debates and hearings, and would put tax reform and the ACA repeal on the back burner.

But, another solution that has been floated around on the news today is that they might have Sessions go back to his seat and then appoint another person to do Sessions' job. Trump is already pissed that Sessions recused himself on the Russian investigation.
It seems unlikely that Moore will drop out and if he doesn't, voters will probably vote for him. Alabama is one of the worst states in the country when it comes to women's rights. Sexual misconduct is one of the perks of political office.

It seems unlikely that Moore will drop out and if he doesn't, voters will probably vote for him. Alabama is one of the worst states in the country when it comes to women's rights. Sexual misconduct is one of the perks of political office.
Yeah, just a state full of Deplorables, aren't they?

lol

Maybe if Moore had drowned these girls in his car it would have been AOK with you Dems, huh?

Yeah, just a state full of Deplorables, aren't they?

lol

Maybe if Moore had drowned these girls in his car it would have been AOK with you Dems, huh?
They have a great football team but that's about it.

You meant Arkansas?

Exclusive ā€” Alabama Polls: Judge Roy Moore Maintains Double Digit Lead Over Democrat Doug Jones Before, After WaPo Smear - Breitbart

MONTGOMERY, Alabama ā€” Two new polls demonstrate that GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate Judge Roy Moore remains unaffected entirely by smears in the Washington Post against him, and his lead before the Post piece on Thursday afternoon remains intact.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
AL Poll: Roy Moore In Double Digit Lead Over Dem Opponent After WaPo Smear

Because people know the tactics of leftist scum who will stop at nothing to smear someone. It's just to bad it can't happen to them threefold.

I want to see him win so that the so I can watch the club in Washington melt down.

Forum List

Back