Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

Of course it is with a failure rate less then your car starting every day.

Failure rate isn't the only measure of reliability.

Solar panels generate electricity every day even with cloud cover with no “ fill ups”.

Yes they do. Every day. But not every hour. And not at a consistent output level.

What’s more reliable then that

A coal plant, a nat gas plant and a nuclear plant are more reliable than that, moron.

View attachment 676680

It looks like this panel in Oxford in April 2020 has a steadily rising output from about 6 am to about 12:30pm when it starts to steadily decline. I see a quick 40% drop in output just before 10 am. I hope you didn't have any delicate equipment get damaged by that huge flucuation. It looks like the output drops to zero near 7:00 pm and remains at zero for the next 11 hours.

Modern electronic equipment needs reliable amounts of electricity on a consistent basis.
This solar panel can't provide that. For our modern needs, that is UNRELIABLE.
Well shit heals. Renewables are now the second leading producer of electricity in the US with nat gas number one. Go suck an egg.

Renewables are now the second leading producer of electricity in the US with nat gas number one.

Renewables are number 2? LOL!

Why don't you break those sources down, so I can laugh at you some more?

It's true, we keep adding more unreliable renewables. It's amazing the stupid shit that can happen when you throw hundreds of billions of tax dollars and moronic green mandates at people.

1659304734673.png

^
Look, it's a reliable solar panel. DURR

It's true, we keep adding more unreliable renewables. It's amazing the stupid shit that can happen when you throw hundreds of billions of tax dollars and moronic green mandates at people.

View attachment 676771

^
More fake shit…

View attachment 676771

^
Look, it’s another dufus science illiterate.,

Thanks for PROVING how reliable solar panels are. The average house needs about that energy over a 24 hour period and solar panels produce it in just a few hours.....free by you the owner. Wow, thanks.
Did Nikolai Tesla have ideas about energy? And many ways. Edison became rich because industrialists made money with electricity and ways to make a profit.

Did Nikolai Tesla have ideas about energy? And many ways. Edison became rich because industrialists made money with electricity and ways to make a profit.
That’s capitalism. Everyone is suppose to make money providing services.

Thanks for PROVING how reliable solar panels are. The average house needs about that energy over a 24 hour period and solar panels produce it in just a few hours.....free by you the owner. Wow, thanks.

Thanks for PROVING how reliable solar panels are.

You're welcome. Zero output for 12 hours. Very reliable.

Solar and wind power technologies are inherently unreliable without a battery backup.

Thanks for PROVING how reliable solar panels are.

You're welcome. Zero output for 12 hours. Very reliable.

zero output for1# hours ? That’s hilarious. You are so stupid it’s embarrassing.

You would just shut down your access to the grid If you or your town had solar panels ??????

that’s hilarious. Power companies will buy your surplus power during the day and sell it back to you at night.
aamof, just like the national oil reserve we also have the national grid Power reserve.
you never knew that. You also never knew anything about “batteries” and power storage modules available with the solar panels for private and public use ?

. That’s hilarious. Idiot, while you were paying higher fuel costs for electricity, my power company was giving me a 15% reduction because of the new renewable sources coming on line.
National Grid’s cap is 359.19 MW for private customers and 410.54 MW for public entities. However, systems that have a nameplate rating less than 10 kW on a single-phase circuit or 25 kW on a three-phase circuit are exempt from the net metering cap.”

you Redneck dumbos are so behind the times, you’re pathetic.

zero output for1# hours ? That’s hilarious. You are so stupid it’s embarrassing.

You would just shut down your access to the grid If you or your town had solar panels ??????

that’s hilarious. Power companies will buy your surplus power during the day and sell it back to you at night.
aamof, just like the national oil reserve we also have the national grid Power reserve.
you never knew that. You also never knew anything about “batteries” and power storage modules available with the solar panels for private and public use ?

. That’s hilarious. Idiot, while you were paying higher fuel costs for electricity, my power company was giving me a 15% reduction because of the new renewable sources coming on line.
National Grid’s cap is 359.19 MW for private customers and 410.54 MW for public entities. However, systems that have a nameplate rating less than 10 kW on a single-phase circuit or 25 kW on a three-phase circuit are exempt from the net metering cap.”

you Redneck dumbos are so behind the times, you’re pathetic.

zero output for1# hours ? That’s hilarious.

It is hilarious, because you claimed solar power was reliable.

You would just shut down your access to the grid

You want to use reliable coal, nat gas or nuclear power from the grid when your unreliable
solar isn't producing?

Power companies will buy your surplus power during the day and sell it back to you at night.

That's a great idea if you want to increase the costs for your utility company and destabilize the grid.

just like the national oil reserve we also have the national grid Power reserve.

Wow! Tell me more!

You also never knew anything about “batteries” and power storage modules available with the solar panels for private and public use ?

Sounds like you need a lot of extra, expensive equipment for your unreliable "free energy" solar.

That’s hilarious. Idiot, while you were paying higher fuel costs for electricity, my power company was giving me a 15% reduction because of the new renewable sources coming on line.

Which power company is that?

That's a great idea if you want to increase the costs for your utility company and destabilize the grid.
That’s hilarious. Our electric bill was cut by 15% while those not using renewables keep payin* more because , coal is more reliable the the sun‘s energy ? What an ignorant POV

Sounds like you need a lot of extra, expensive equipment for your unreliable "free energy" solar.
Really ? You need delivery trucks and black lung for yours
But guess who delivers solar .

You stupid fools want to pay for 30 kWh of coal generated electricity when 30kwh of solar energy generated is FREE.

Forum List

Back