Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

Really ? You need delivery trucks and black lung for yours
But guess who delivers solar .

You stupid fools want to pay for 30 kWh of coal generated electricity when 30kwh of solar energy generated is FREE.

You need delivery trucks and black lung for yours

So do you. For the 12 hours a day, at least, that yours isn't producing power.

Coal is more reliable than your solar panels.
Keep telling yourself that what ? Oh first it was solar, then solar energy, now solar panels ? Wrong in all accounts.
30 kWh of electricity from solar, is free forever.

From coal. It’s getting more expensive

Keep telling yourself that what ? Oh first it was solar, then solar energy, now solar panels ? Wrong in all accounts.

From coal. It’s getting more expensive

It's not free at night after the sun sets.

You need delivery trucks and black lung for yours

So do you. For the 12 hours a day, at least, that yours isn't producing power.
Do you pump gas in your car for 24 hrs to make it run for 24 hrs idiot ? No, you store it in a fking tank ignoramus. You have no idea what a battery is do you ? Stooooooopud. .

Do you pump gas in your car for 24 hrs to make it run for 24 hrs idiot ? No, you store it in a fking tank ignoramus. You have no idea what a battery is do you ? Stooooooopud. .

You have enough batteries to store enough extra solar energy to run your house 24 hours?

How much did that cost you?

Yes it is, it’s still free dumbo. Did your mommy drink a lot while you were in the womb.

You have zero energy for at least 12 hours of the day.
The energy you need for those 12 hours sure isn't free.

Unless you're using some "sun generated uranium"?
Is that free for you?

You're the guy sitting in the dark after the sun sets, not me.
At least you're saving the planet. DURR
Why am I sitting am I the dark ? I’m not a Republican. They’re always in the dark. You’d be too stupid to turn the light switch on. I know you’ve never heard of storing electricity, but it as just invented in 1800. It’s new technology. Scary shit.

Why am I sitting am I the dark ? I’m not a Republican. They’re always in the dark. You’d be too stupid to turn the light switch on. I know you’ve never heard of storing electricity, but it as just invented in 1800. It’s new technology. Scary shit.

Why am I sitting am I the dark ?

Your panels only generate power half the time.

I know you’ve never heard of storing electricity,

Batteries use yucky chemicals. Why do you hate the planet?

Why am I sitting am I the dark ?

Your panels only generate power half the time.

I know you’ve never heard of storing electricity,

Batteries use yucky chemicals. Why do you hate the planet?
Yucky chemicals. There’s a real intelligent answer.
Why do you hate America and love cancer ?

I'd never accuse greens of being intelligent.
I don’t see that as a put down at all. You deniers aren’t bright enough to judge what it takes to be smart. Geese’s, you guys gush over drop out Hannity, dufus Tucker and the dumbest president ever. No

I don’t see that as a put down at all. You deniers aren’t bright enough to judge what it takes to be smart. Geese’s, you guys gush over drop out Hannity, dufus Tucker and the dumbest president ever. Nope, no problem.

I don’t see that as a put down at all. You deniers aren’t bright enough to judge what it takes to be smart. Geese’s, you guys gush over drop out Hannity, dufus Tucker and the dumbest president ever. No

Solar panels are reliable.....

1659412304145.png

Believer science.......

The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

Forum List

Back