Al Franken Should Resign...poll

And once again it's Joe to the rescue of the pedo's and pervs... "it's all goood"

Frankly, I was kind of sympathetic to this woman, until I heard her whine on CNN for an hour about how Al was mean to her and drew devil horns on her picture.

That was what you were supposed to see.
They let this woman drone on for that very reason. It was obvious. CNN could have Vladamir Putin in an interview and would have cut to go to commercials/interrupted him more than this woman. Why did they giver her so much time? Allowed moments of awkward silence? They wanted her to look dumb.

Anyone who watched the comments made by the alleged victim in this matter ought to at least wonder the motivation of his accuser. Her evidence is a clownish photograph and her total recall of an event when she was asleep.

That's odd enough, but if anyone had stuck there tongue in someone's mouth unexpectedly in front of an audience, either they would physically react, or they would be a great actor.

-30-

The hew and cry by the usual right wingers on a single alleged victim, while defending Moore whose alleged victims continue to grow, is an example of hypocrisy and political hackery unbounded.

I voted yes because he annoys me and always has, plus he's not funny and hey the guy is a pervert.

..POLL: Should U.S. Senator Al Franken resign?

i'm saying no.

not because i want to protect al franken. he's a diaper wearing asshole who plays politics around shit just as much as the rest of them do. but if we're all going to be held accountable for things we did for our entire lifetime as to whether or not we get to keep our jobs, where are we really headed?

every time someone makes an accusation, why must heads roll vs. stay calm and look for the truth instead? i hated all this liberals demanding the jobs of conservatives who did conservative things and i hate this just as much.

whatever he did he apologized for and while that to me isn't the key, her accepting it is. it's amazing to me people on here feel more emotional about this than the person it happened to.

that mentality isn't going to end as long as we feed it the bullshit we keep feeding it.

That was what you were supposed to see.
They let this woman drone on for that very reason. It was obvious. CNN could have Vladamir Putin in an interview and would have cut to go to commercials/interrupted him more than this woman. Why did they giver her so much time? Allowed moments of awkward silence? They wanted her to look dumb.

Well, first this woman is a professional radio announcer, she knows how to handle herself on the air.

The reason why she looked dumb is because this is a dumb controversy. A comedian made bad jokes. Oh, noes.

Being a drama queen about it 10 years later is kind of silly.

What I took away from this is that these are two people who had to make a very long trip somewhere, and got on each others nerves.

That said, I guess she has a legitimate complaint about sexual harassment, if she had filed a complaint 10 years ago.

not because i want to protect al franken. he's a diaper wearing asshole who plays politics around shit just as much as the rest of them do. but if we're all going to be held accountable for things we did for our entire lifetime as to whether or not we get to keep our jobs, where are we really headed?

But that is already happening, unfortunately. We live in an information age.

Forum List

Back