Congress admits they are all just a bunch of pervs

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Opinion | Capitol Hill has a sexual harassment problem

Just like Hollywood, Congress admits they have a sexual predator problem. And just like Hollywood they are very selective as to who will suffer as a result. They are either too scared or have other reasons to let others evade justice.

In Hollywood, Harvey is thrown under the bus but many more are out there. Those in Hollywood will even tell you as much. And just like in Hollywood, the likes of Mitch McConnell are calling for Moore to step down, but not Al Franken.

Disgusting.

A recent survey of congressional staff by CQ Roll Call found that 4 in 10 female respondents believed sexual harassment is a problem in Congress. This number surprised us — and not because it seems high. As one former staffer wrote to us: “I’m shocked it’s only 40 percent. It’s so widespread and endemic.”

Congress needs term limits. All of that power goes to their head and they just sit in their foreeeeeeeeeever.

Understand, they can't reform from within, they need states to rise up and amend the Constitution to impose term limits on them just like a drunk needs you to forcibly take away their car keys.

Opinion | Capitol Hill has a sexual harassment problem

Just like Hollywood, Congress admits they have a sexual predator problem. And just like Hollywood they are very selective as to who will suffer as a result. They are either too scared or have other reasons to let others evade justice.

In Hollywood, Harvey is thrown under the bus but many more are out there. Those in Hollywood will even tell you as much. And just like in Hollywood, the likes of Mitch McConnell are calling for Moore to step down, but not Al Franken.

Disgusting.

A recent survey of congressional staff by CQ Roll Call found that 4 in 10 female respondents believed sexual harassment is a problem in Congress. This number surprised us — and not because it seems high. As one former staffer wrote to us: “I’m shocked it’s only 40 percent. It’s so widespread and endemic.”
This is why so many of them went along with Hillary and Obama for all these years......because the FBI had the goods on these creeps. They had enough dirt on members of congress to blow them out of the water. This sort of thing is exactly why a red-flag goes up during a background investigation and is grounds for losing your security clearance. Russia or any enemy entity could use it to blackmail you. My guess is every Trump critic in the GOP is a pervert and doesn't want to be exposed.

Just like Hollywood, Congress admits they have a sexual predator problem. ”

What else would one expect in a system that's completely devoid of morality, ethics and common decency?

Bad news; "We the People" are to blame for it, after all we're the ones that made it happen, we just keep feeding a system with money and power that turns good people into egomaniacal assholes.

"Evil surrounding can destroy a Good soul." -- Udayveer Singh

Biggest similarity between D.C.'ers and Hollywooders? Massive, under-deserved egos, fed by hangers-on and sycophants who never tell them "NO". I wonder if that tells us something.
Time to run for office?
I actually have a funny story about that, but I'm not going to share it here.

:rolleyes:
Don't worry, there is no shortage of massive egos in the local radio and TV business..

Biggest similarity between D.C.'ers and Hollywooders? Massive, under-deserved egos, fed by hangers-on and sycophants who never tell them "NO".

I wonder if that tells us something.
yea.

quit listening to rich people. they have a completely different life than i do.

And he will be your president till 2024.

He probably won't last out his first term. The only question is, do Republicans cut him loose before the 2018 midterms, or do they wait until they take a beating in the 2018 midterms and just go along with Democrats impeaching him.

If you think the Republicans in Congress wouldn't vote to impeach Trump in a heartbeat, you are delusional.

Didn't have time to read the story yesterday but its headline claimed something like $15 million has been spent by Congress in recent years to shut up, make go away, or whatever claims against members for various sexual harassment type activity. And my first reaction, assuming it's true, was WTF? Why the hell are us taxpayers left holding the payoff bag for their sleaziness?

If I'm CEO of ABC Widget, Inc. and one of our employees gets his dick or her tit caught in the harassment wringer, no way in hell one dime of corporate funds are going to help bail their worthless asses out of trouble. You bought it, you own it, and if you can't afford the "upkeep" that's your problem, not the company that pays you a salary.

If I'm CEO of ABC Widget, Inc. and one of our employees gets his dick or her tit caught in the harassment wringer, no way in hell one dime of corporate funds are going to help bail their worthless asses out of trouble. You bought it, you own it, and if you can't afford the "upkeep" that's your problem, not the company that pays you a salary.

You can say that, but the reality is, it if was your employee, you're liable for what he does.

$15MM over a decade for an organization that employs tens of thousands of people probably isn't that much.

And he will be your president till 2024.

He probably won't last out his first term. The only question is, do Republicans cut him loose before the 2018 midterms, or do they wait until they take a beating in the 2018 midterms and just go along with Democrats impeaching him.

If you think the Republicans in Congress wouldn't vote to impeach Trump in a heartbeat, you are delusional.

They'll take a beating because they did nothing about ocare when it counted and wasted a year on tax reform.

You can say that, but the reality is, it if was your employee, you're liable for what he does.

$15MM over a decade for an organization that employs tens of thousands of people probably isn't that much.
You can't be that stupid, JoeyB Dolezal. Oh, wait...never mind. Anyone who posits easily disproven lies is obviously pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back