Ain't This Epstein Story A HOOT?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
After two long years of the Ratocrats trying to overthrow the President, this story is a great exit off that dirt road. Think about it...a billionaire with a private island, dozens of little Lolitas scurrying around giving big shots back rubs and front rubs....NOW you got a suicide that looks like a murder....Cons blaming Clinton, Rats blaming Trump, Barr investigating everybody under the sun. Mooch goes over the hill on CNN, Lance Armstrong claiming to have "blown the doors off Mike Pence" when he roared past Mike and his wife on a bike path. The media clearly can't remember how to cover a real news story..... Who got Epstein? Is Epstein on a ranch in Wyoming this morning? Nobody knows a damn thing for sure.....perfect! :lol:

Now if only we could hang the other two pedophiles in this pic "the world would be a better place....a better place...for you...for you...for me....for me......."

5d27c91e9a9ccScreen%20Shot%202019-07-11%20at%204.40.11%20PM.png

After two long years of the Ratocrats trying to overthrow the President, this story is a great exit off that dirt road. Think about it...a billionaire with a private island, dozens of little Lolitas scurrying around giving big shots back rubs and front rubs....NOW you got a suicide that looks like a murder....Cons blaming Clinton, Rats blaming Trump, Barr investigating everybody under the sun. Mooch goes over the hill on CNN, Lance Armstrong claiming to have "blown the doors off Mike Pence" when he roared past Mike and his wife on a bike path. The media clearly can't remember how to cover a real news story..... Who got Epstein? Is Epstein on a ranch in Wyoming this morning? Nobody knows a damn thing for sure.....perfect! :lol:

Now if only we could hang the other two pedophiles in this pic "the world would be a better place....a better place...for you...for you...for me....for me......."

I didn't know Maher was into kids too.

Put tramps pic on your list , oh wait I will.
190717074027-trump-jeffrey-epstein-1992-party-large-169.jpg

Forum List

Back