Man who shot Muslims was a hamas supporter, hates Jews…..won’t hear this story.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is from the older story but I couldn’t track it down in search….

We heard from the anti-American left that this guy was a right wing “Islamophobe”…..so now they will ignore the actual truth…..the shooter was a pro-hamas Jew hater……..

In November 2023, Jason J. Eaton, 48, shot and wounded three students of Palestinian descent in Burlington, Vermont. The crime was investigated as “hate-motivated.” Nothing was confirmed, but Joe Biden commented on it, along with other Democrats, despite zero confirmation that Eaton was fueled by anti-Muslim rage (via Axios)
——————
In reality, Eaton supported Hamas.

On December 6, Seven Days, a local news outlet known for breaking stories about local politics, revealed that Eaton had tweeted, “the notion that Hamas is ‘evil’ for defending their state from occupation is absurd. They are owed a state. Pay up.”

Responding to an article about a proposed ceasefire, he wrote, “What if someone occupied your country? Wouldn’t you fight them?”

Local politicians were aware of this which is why in December a Burlington City Council resolution from Councilman Ali Dieng, an African Muslim immigrant currently running for mayor, trying to tie the shootings to an attack on Israel failed, and so did a resolution pushing the false claim that the students had been targeted because of their identity.

The latest Islamophobia hoax had fallen apart in Vermont, but still lingered nationally.

This is from the older story but I couldn’t track it down in search….

We heard from the anti-American left that this guy was a right wing “Islamophobe”…..so now they will ignore the actual truth…..the shooter was a pro-hamas Jew hater……..

In November 2023, Jason J. Eaton, 48, shot and wounded three students of Palestinian descent in Burlington, Vermont. The crime was investigated as “hate-motivated.” Nothing was confirmed, but Joe Biden commented on it, along with other Democrats, despite zero confirmation that Eaton was fueled by anti-Muslim rage (via Axios)
——————
In reality, Eaton supported Hamas.

On December 6, Seven Days, a local news outlet known for breaking stories about local politics, revealed that Eaton had tweeted, “the notion that Hamas is ‘evil’ for defending their state from occupation is absurd. They are owed a state. Pay up.”

Responding to an article about a proposed ceasefire, he wrote, “What if someone occupied your country? Wouldn’t you fight them?”

Local politicians were aware of this which is why in December a Burlington City Council resolution from Councilman Ali Dieng, an African Muslim immigrant currently running for mayor, trying to tie the shootings to an attack on Israel failed, and so did a resolution pushing the false claim that the students had been targeted because of their identity.

The latest Islamophobia hoax had fallen apart in Vermont, but still lingered nationally.

LOL. He also tweeted this:
1705334582104.png

And this:

In the archived version, he describes himself as a “dad” and “part-time farmer” and identifies himself as being from Vermont. His archived posts are mainly filled with criticisms of the IRS and the Fed. He describes himself as a Libertarian, and expresses support for both Democrat and Republican lawmakers or candidates.

And this:

One post from March 2022, titled “Thought Crime,” is an anti-vaxx screed that labels COVID-19 as a government conspiracy. “The scale and scope of this operation was next level,” he wrote.

He also shared other anti-vaxx sentiments on his LinkedIn, and wrote last year that he’d started deleting or unpublishing certain posts because “my ideas make some people not want to hire me.”

He also has an Instagram account, which is largely dedicated to sharing images from his farm. Only one post hints at any ideological or political outlook, which is a screenshot from the Urban Dictionary definition of “Amerika”: “a word used to describe the worst sense of the United States, i.e. imperialism, corruption, and the global exportation of American culture.”

Sounds more like a deranged libertarian than a liberal Hamas supporter. Plus, he deliberately shot the Arab students. Why would a pro-Hamas guy shoot Arabs?

Sorry OP. Brrrrr... FAIL Try again. :itsok:

Last edited:
LOL. He also tweeted this:
View attachment 888238

And this:

In the archived version, he describes himself as a “dad” and “part-time farmer” and identifies himself as being from Vermont. His archived posts are mainly filled with criticisms of the IRS and the Fed. He describes himself as a Libertarian, and expresses support for both Democrat and Republican lawmakers or candidates.

And this:

One post from March 2022, titled “Thought Crime,” is an anti-vaxx screed that labels COVID-19 as a government conspiracy. “The scale and scope of this operation was next level,” he wrote.

He also shared other anti-vaxx sentiments on his LinkedIn, and wrote last year that he’d started deleting or unpublishing certain posts because “my ideas make some people not want to hire me.”

He also has an Instagram account, which is largely dedicated to sharing images from his farm. Only one post hints at any ideological or political outlook, which is a screenshot from the Urban Dictionary definition of “Amerika”: “a word used to describe the worst sense of the United States, i.e. imperialism, corruption, and the global exportation of American culture.”

Sounds more like a deranged libertarian than a liberal Hamas supporter. Plus, he deliberately shot the Arab students. Why would a pro-Hamas guy shoot Arabs?

Sorry OP. Brrrrr... FAIL Try again. :itsok:

Fail.....he is an anti-semite....and pro-hamas.....and nuts at that.....and each one of those things you point out is leftist rather than being on the Right...

Forum List

Back