27 people who died mysteriously before testifying against the clintons in court and how they died

Jul 15, 2019
United States
Just hours after the high-profile financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead on Saturday, conspiracy theories about his death began to gain traction online. Epstein, who was set to stand trial on sex trafficking and conspiracy charges, "supposedly" killed himself in his jail cell in New York.

GATEWAY PUNDIT - This occurred the day after two thousand previously sealed court documents involving the Jeffrey Epstein child sex abuse case were released to the public. The documents described how Bill Clinton held a private party on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island. Clinton made at least 27 times trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane. Most of those flights were with underage girls. Jeffrey Epstein is the latest in a long list of Clinton family associates and acquaintances who died mysteriously or committed suicide before their public testimony. See full list below:

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

Click link below to see full list:
27 PEOPLE WHO DIED MYSTERIOUSLY BEFORE TESTIFYING AGAINST THE CLINTONS AND HOW THEY DIED - Daily Wake®

Source: www.thedailywake.com

yup, ol bill crawled through the bars on the cell door and hung Epvert..

And to think his wife came this close to the White House

Thank you, Uncle Vlad!!!

Trump talking about his other daughter Tiffany when she was a baby

“Well, I think she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby,” said Trump, who was sat next to Maples. “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet, but time will tell,” Trump added, while cupping his hands to his chest to indicate breasts.

The video is creepier.

“Well, I think she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby,” said Trump, who was sat next to Maples. “She’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet, but time will tell,” Trump added, while cupping his hands to his chest to indicate breasts.

The video is creepier.

Actual flight logs of Clinton on Lolita Express

Focus, McFly!

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

There are no known flight logs of Clinton going to the island. There was one account of him being there but that has since been debunked.

New Epstein flight logs show Trump flew on his plane in 1997

I don't think Trump or Clinton are pedos, well except for the creepy shit Trump says about his daughters and those unfortunate photos. I'm sure it's just a fathers love for his daughter, but what kid wants that kind of attention?

Other than that, I don't think either one have committed any such heinous acts. I don't think either one of them has an interest in children...well, I mean if you don't count the time Trump barged in on the dressing rooms of underage girls...other than that both Clinton and Trump appear to not be guilty of shit like this.

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

There are no known flight logs of Clinton going to the island. There was one account of him being there but that has since been debunked.

I don't think Trump or Clinton are pedos, well except for the creepy shit Trump says about his daughters and those unfortunate photos. I'm sure it's just a fathers love for his daughter, but what kid wants that kind of attention?

Other than that, I don't think either one have committed any such heinous acts. I don't think either one of them has an interest in children...well, I mean if you don't count the time Trump barged in on the dressing rooms of underage girls...other than that both Clinton and Trump appear to not be guilty of shit like this.
I don't think you are privy to any information about any of those pedophiles.

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

That's why you're here.

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

That's why you're here.
upload_2019-8-14_16-25-12.png

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

He's ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's on the the fucking Lolita Express with Jeff and 16 year old girls!

HE'S ON THE FUCKING PLANE

HE DITCHED THE SECRET SERVICE

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

He's ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's on the the fucking Lolita Express with Jeff and 16 year old girls!

Yeah, he was on the plane. So was Trump.

You do know that Epstein was more than a pedo, right?

BTW, you need to chill, you're going to stroke out.

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

Trump wasn't on the plane FFS

The video is creepier.

Focus, McFly!

According to the Washington Examiner (conservative source) and others he was.

Let me know how heavy those goal posts get.

I know how much you like flight logs (3rd item)

5d4d9a448555622e70027da9-750-98.jpg

Last edited:

Focus, McFly!

Airport codes are from PBC (Pueblo, Mexico) to EWR (Newark ,NJ)

Airport codes are from PBC (Pueblo, Mexico) to EWR (Newark ,NJ)

Actually it's PBI which is West Palm Beach Florida but I appreciate your ability to google. Unlike Frankie I never claimed anyone went to Epstein's island. You should have a talk with old CF, in another thread he posted a flight log of Clinton that also didn't go to the island but he was convinced otherwise.

Fake. There is no way Clinton could have kept his hand off the under-aged girls long enough.

Forum List

Back