J6 Political Prisoner goes on hunger strike

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
Treated terribly. These are political prisoners. Held over a year ILLEGALLY with no trials, no bail, nothing. We all know this is a travesty of Justice inspired and conspired by Pelousy and devilish democrats and rinos.

Treated terribly. These are political prisoners. Held over a year ILLEGALLY with no trials, no bail, nothing. We all know this is a travesty of Justice inspired and conspired by Pelousy and devilish democrats and rinos.

1644179716550.jpeg

He is accused of beating an officer with a baseball bat. I'm sure he was asked to put it down. Is someone that beat a cop with a bat going to be treated well in jail? No, likely not. When those who had done even less complained about treatment they were told that they should have simply done as instructed and all would have been fine.

Oddly that doesn't seem to apply to Jan 6.

He is accused of beating an officer with a baseball bat. I'm sure he was asked to put it down. Is someone that beat a cop with a bat going to be treated well in jail? No, likely not. When those who had done even less complained about treatment they were told that they should have simply done as instructed and all would have been fine.

Accused.

Well ya he has had hearings so the no court thing is horse shit . He was denied bail at his hearing that much is true.

if he was guilty, he'd have been tried and convicted last year. This was nothing more than a stunt to incriminate Trump and make Trump supporters suffer. We see the injustice and we are not gonna forget it.

Taking your word for it (which is a leap of faith in itself) if he did beat a cop wit a bat why hasn't he been charged?

I mean it's a felony so he would be in prison if anything else came up they could charge him with.....I call BS, I figure the ones left are the ones that told the .gov to pound sand when they were offered plea deals. Good on them.

Taking your word for it (which is a leap of faith in itself) if he did beat a cop wit a bat why hasn't he been charged?

I mean it's a felony so he would be in prison if anything else came up they could charge him with.....I call BS, I figure the ones left are the ones that told the .gov to pound sand when they were offered plea deals. Good on them.

Lol.....why do you think he is in prison? It's what he is.charged with.

Forum List

Back