Kenosha District Attorney Releases Photos of BLM-Antifa Looters from 2020 Riots that Destroyed the City

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Kenosha District Attorney Releases Photos of BLM-Antifa Looters from 2020 Riots that Destroyed the City​

5 Feb 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft
The Kenosha District Attorney released photos of BLM looters from the 2020 riots. Black Lives Matter and Antifa terrorists burned down the city business district causing millions in damage.
The FBI does not seem too interested in these rioters for some reason.
WISN.com reported:
The Kenosha County Prosecutor released photos this week.
Document
Document

Document

Commentary:
Just in time to celebrate black history month--- BLM has so much to be proud of, a history of accomplishments to celebrate.
Could this be the County Prosecutor attempt to keep his job in the wake of the loss of the Rittenhouse case? The real question is will they actually arrest and try anyone in the photos and will the MSM cover it. They haven't so far, so I doubt this on both counts.
Suddenly PM/DSA Dem Leftists have come out trying to appear the law-and-order party after funding the insurrections and riots during the Trump administration. Do the 2022 mid-term elections have anything to do with it? The commie DA in NY just turned a new leaf. This Wessel Mayor Eric Adams expressed his true feelings for White police officers. Now you have this scum DA who tried to put Rittenhouse in jail for life portraying himself like this is a real active investigation. Meanwhile the FBI has done nothing to prosecute those involved in the riots of 2020, the assault on the White House, but have arrested more than 500 people that attended the January 6th protest. Go figure...

The real question is will they actually arrest and try anyone in the photos and will the MSM cover it.​

AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000​

PHOENIX (AP) — More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S.

The count has grown by the hundreds each day as protesters spilled into the streets and encountered a heavy police presence and curfews that give law enforcement stepped-up arrest powers.

PHOENIX (AP) — More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S.

The count has grown by the hundreds each day as protesters spilled into the streets and encountered a heavy police presence and curfews that give law enforcement stepped-up arrest powers.
Anyone that was arrested was out on the street in a matter of hours, Moonie! Did that happen with the 1/6 protesters? Some of them are STILL in jail!

All of these people should have been detained and questioned as material witnesses in the Rittenhouse case. Hearing what they did as far as looting would have been exculpatory for the teen they were trying to railroad.

Anyone that was arrested was out on the street in a matter of hours, Moonie! Did that happen with the 1/6 protesters? Some of them are STILL in jail!

Show me the data that proves they were all let out of jail in a matter of hours.

From this piece on Liberal "law and order"
It is not known how many of the people arrested were locked up — an issue at a time when many of the nation’s jails are dealing with coronavirus outbreaks. The protesters are often placed in zip-ties and hauled away from the scene in buses.

Arrests were done in large numbers in Portland. Prosecutions were rare. This piece is typical in that it spends time trying to claim innocence in a way that implies MOST of the "protesters" were grabbed even if they "dint do nuffin"
She said some people had been swept up in the arrests because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, like a woman who was simply going for an evening walk and wasn’t part of the protest. Or a young man who was taking pictures of the looting with his phone and then was arrested for looting.

And, finally, they're cheering themselves for helping the poor, misunderstood waifs to get out of jail free. I wonder if KamelToe chipped in?

A Los Angeles group called the Peoples City Council Fund as of Wednesday night had gathered more than $2 million for arrested protesters there through the online fundraising platform gofundme. More than 46,000 people donated mostly small amounts, some just $10 or $20.

Oh yeah, true law and order, Democrat style... at least, FOR DEMOCRATS.

Show me the data that proves they were all let out of jail in a matter of hours.
I think it's fair to say that Portland was the worst example because it was the craziest and longest.

I tried searching - ' "how many Minneapolis protesters were prosecuted after Floyd killing" NOT ONE hit came back. As in, no mention AT ALL of people being prosecuted there.
Your blue cities are DYING from suicide and your politicians are watching and helping it along. The only people there that I have compassion for are those who didn't vote for the crooks doing it, and who can't afford to escape them.

I think it's fair to say that Portland was the worst example because it was the craziest and longest.

I tried searching - ' "how many Minneapolis protesters were prosecuted after Floyd killing" NOT ONE hit came back. As in, no mention AT ALL of people being prosecuted there.
Your blue cities are DYING from suicide and your politicians are watching and helping it along. The only people there that I have compassion for are those who didn't vote for the crooks doing it, and who can't afford to escape them.
I have no cities no matter what color they may be but thanks for elevating me to master.

"A Los Angeles group called the Peoples City Council Fund as of Wednesday night had gathered more than $2 million for arrested protesters there through the online fundraising platform gofundme."

Interesting gofundme doesn't have a problem raising funds to bail out people arrested for burn loot and murder.

From this piece on Liberal "law and order"
It is not known how many of the people arrested were locked up — an issue at a time when many of the nation’s jails are dealing with coronavirus outbreaks. The protesters are often placed in zip-ties and hauled away from the scene in buses.

Arrests were done in large numbers in Portland. Prosecutions were rare. This piece is typical in that it spends time trying to claim innocence in a way that implies MOST of the "protesters" were grabbed even if they "dint do nuffin"
She said some people had been swept up in the arrests because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time, like a woman who was simply going for an evening walk and wasn’t part of the protest. Or a young man who was taking pictures of the looting with his phone and then was arrested for looting.

And, finally, they're cheering themselves for helping the poor, misunderstood waifs to get out of jail free. I wonder if KamelToe chipped in?

A Los Angeles group called the Peoples City Council Fund as of Wednesday night had gathered more than $2 million for arrested protesters there through the online fundraising platform gofundme. More than 46,000 people donated mostly small amounts, some just $10 or $20.

Oh yeah, true law and order, Democrat style... at least, FOR DEMOCRATS.
That's why I want to vomit when LibTards talk about arrests and I ask about jail time and the LibTards don't respond.

Someone tell Faun and BWK to go fuck themselves.

Are you nit picking this because you know I'm right, Moonie? I think we both know that liberal protesters have NOT been treated the same way as conservative protesters have been when they were arrested for violent protests! Liberal DA's refused to prosecute liberal protesters. Liberal DA's couldn't wait to prosecute conservative protesters!

The cops should be allowed and encouraged to shoot the animals as they loot, commit arson, and destroy property.

All welfare collected by rioters or their families should be permanently stopped.

They have the right to peaceful assembly. NO ONE has the right to destroy neighborhoods and commit crimes.

Are you nit picking this because you know I'm right, Moonie? I think we both know that liberal protesters have NOT been treated the same way as conservative protesters have been when they were arrested for violent protests! Liberal DA's refused to prosecute liberal protesters. Liberal DA's couldn't wait to prosecute conservative protesters!
There is a difference when one is arrested for protesting and looting in a city compared to one that does it on federal land and the nations capitol building

Forum List

Back