Ahmaud Arbery sentencing.

600.jpeg

She gave her life for trump. trump didn't even attend her funeral.
Stop changing the subject Dimmer.

Bullshit. The video evidence shows that Travis was not chasing Arbery. Arbery ran straight at Travis and attacked him.

Are you posting from prison or a halfway house where you don't have access to the video that shows Arbery attack Travis?

I'll ask again, why do you LWNJ moonbats think you can just steal a good man's shotgun out of his hands without getting shot?

No, I'm posting from my home office where I have access to the courtroom feed in which Judge Walmsley just sent your redneck heroes to prison for the rest of their miserable, pathetic lives...

No, I'm posting from my home office where I have access to the courtroom feed in which Judge Walmsley just sent your redneck heroes to prison for the rest of their miserable, pathetic lives...
Gotta love Youtube on my Roku stick

Sadly, Georgia Law does not accept or support your assertion. Georgia Law says they committed crimes. Georgia Tried them, and they made their arguments to the Jury, and were Convicted. Now, they’ve been sentenced.

As was posted above. Travis got Life without parole, as I predicted before the trial started. Greg got Life without Parole, I figured he would get the possibility of parole since he was so old that it was already a death sentence. I was wrong.

Roddy. Got life with Parole, the rest of the sentence suspended. So he’s eligible for parole in 30 years, which will make him eighty, and I don’t think he’ll live that long in Prison. I predicted twenty years, assuming that he would not be convicted of the Murder but would for the Aggravated Assault and False Imprisionment charges. I was wrong on the charge he was convicted on, well sort of. He was convicted of what I said he would be, but also the Murder charge.

Now, you can pretend that the case shows what you claim it does, but the facts don’t support your narrative. That is why I put Sadly above, since it must be a sad day for you. I take no pleasure in it. I for one don’t like to see people die, and I don’t like to think of those three transported to the processing prison to begin their lives in Georgia State’s Correctional system.

I don’t think the appeals will go their way, and I don’t think that the sentences will be overturned. Then again, I live in Georgia, so unlike most of the internet experts on Georgia Law I have the advantage of residence and experience to guide me.
They were obviously only found guilty because of jury intimidation, judicial malfeasance, and malicious prosecution.

The video proves that they are totally innocent political prisoners.

They were obviously only found guilty because of jury intimidation, judicial malfeasance, and malicious prosecution.

Oh, so you're saying you are a terrified little sissy who would send innocent men to prison forever, if you are threatened.

Not everyone is the sissy that you are, my man.

I'll ask again, why do you LWNJ moonbats...

Oh, and to this, I'm hardly left wing, you retarded little fuck.

Pro-military, pro 2nd Amendment, voted for Trump twice, voted for Bush I and Bush II; I could go on.

Your problem is you're too goddamn fucking stupid to understand that no one is going to agree with you on everything. I'm simply smart enough to see that a just verdict was reached in this case. You're not. No worries; that's fine. But you're so emotionally and intellectually bankrupt that you're unable to deal with even the thought that someone might not agree with you on something.

Go get a diaper change and come back when you're not so fucking stupid...

Well, the video was shown in open court. If it proved what you insist it does, your redneck heroes would be walking out of the courthouse right about now as free men...

Oh, so you're saying you are a terrified little sissy who would send innocent men to prison forever, if you are threatened.

Not everyone is the sissy that you are, my man.
How is it that the two men who never fired a shot, get sentenced to life in prison for murder?

Forum List

Back