Ahmaud Arbery sentencing.

They didn't commit any crimes. They were only convicted because of juror intimidation.

IMO, the judge, lying prosecutor, cowardly jury and everyone in the mob of anti-white racist assholes who intimidated the jury should all be tried for treason and lynched.

Sure they did. They chased and murdered an unarmed man who they witnessed committing no crime.

Whiners like you make me laugh...

That's not what happened.
And of course you're simply lying again.

It's on video. The schizoid criminal Arbery attacked Travis and attempted to steal his shotgun out of his hands, thus earning his Darwin award.

Why do you delusional LWNJ moronic moonbats think that you can just steal a gun out of a good man's hands without getting shot?

Is it something you saw in the movies or a video game, or what? :dunno:

Last edited:
Sure they did. They chased and murdered an unarmed man who they witnessed committing no crime.
Bullshit. The video evidence shows that Travis was not chasing Arbery. Arbery ran straight at Travis and attacked him.

Are you posting from prison or a halfway house where you don't have access to the video that shows Arbery attack Travis?

I'll ask again, why do you LWNJ moonbats think you can just steal a good man's shotgun out of his hands without getting shot?

Last edited:
Bullshit. The video evidence shows that Travis was not chasing Arbery.

Are you posting from prison or a halfway house where you don't have access to the video that shows Arbery attack Travis?
The video evidence shows that Travis was not chasing Arbery.

you're right...

The truck was following Arbrey all on its own...

Travis was just along for the ride.

Travis McMichael - Life in prison without parole plus 20 years

Greg McMichael - Life in prison without parole plus 20 years

William "Roddie" Bryan - Life in prison with the possibility of parole

Seems about right to me. All 3 will likely live out their lives in prison.

Maybe, just maybe, this will make the next group think twice about these types of actions .

Maybe, just maybe, this will make the next group think twice about these types of actions .
The judge did a good job. These murderous felons are still facing serious Federal Prosecution also, so there won't be a racist pardon in the offing, even in Georgia. They are toast. Good riddance.

He wasn't jogging. And he wasn't shot because he was black. The schizoid convict who was already on probation was shot during an armed robbery attempt.

The video shows Arbery trying to steal Travis' shotgun out of his hands.

Sadly, Georgia Law does not accept or support your assertion. Georgia Law says they committed crimes. Georgia Tried them, and they made their arguments to the Jury, and were Convicted. Now, they’ve been sentenced.

As was posted above. Travis got Life without parole, as I predicted before the trial started. Greg got Life without Parole, I figured he would get the possibility of parole since he was so old that it was already a death sentence. I was wrong.

Roddy. Got life with Parole, the rest of the sentence suspended. So he’s eligible for parole in 30 years, which will make him eighty, and I don’t think he’ll live that long in Prison. I predicted twenty years, assuming that he would not be convicted of the Murder but would for the Aggravated Assault and False Imprisionment charges. I was wrong on the charge he was convicted on, well sort of. He was convicted of what I said he would be, but also the Murder charge.

Now, you can pretend that the case shows what you claim it does, but the facts don’t support your narrative. That is why I put Sadly above, since it must be a sad day for you. I take no pleasure in it. I for one don’t like to see people die, and I don’t like to think of those three transported to the processing prison to begin their lives in Georgia State’s Correctional system.

I don’t think the appeals will go their way, and I don’t think that the sentences will be overturned. Then again, I live in Georgia, so unlike most of the internet experts on Georgia Law I have the advantage of residence and experience to guide me.

Awesome. Racism has no place in our society. These 3 are murderers.

Bullshit. The video evidence shows that Travis was not chasing Arbery. Arbery ran straight at Travis and attacked him.

I'll ask again, why do you LWNJ moonbats think you can just steal a good man's shotgun out of his hands without getting shot?
Sorry liar. Even the hillbilly murderers testified under oath that they chased him down and cornered him.

Forum List

Back