Again...Nazis were NOT pro-Christian. Read a freaking book.

NOT ACCORDING TO THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE IT ISN'T! IT'S THE ANTI - CHRIST SYSTEM THAT REV. 17:4 WARNS ABOUT! THERE ISN'T ANYTHING CHRISTIAN ABOUT IT, ASCEPLIAS! THEY HAVE BEEN BEHIND WORLD WAR 1, WORLD WAR II AND NOW ARE BEHIND PLOTTING FOR WW III! CHRISTIAN CHURCH? THINK AGAIN!!!
You cant pretend they arent christians because they werent model christians.

I can look at their anti-Christian behavior and say they were liars. The question is, why can't you? Do you believe everything you're told?

There are plenty of people that are Christians who lie and exhibit anti-christian behavior. You are looking at Christians with rose colored glasses. Take them off.

No I dont believe everything I'm told. I investigate for myself. If I believed everything I was told I would call people that believed in God idiots.

There are plenty of people who believe all manner of ridiculous shit, but have no ability to substantiate it. Kind of the way you can't substantiate your "Hitler was a Christian" stance. "He said so!" doesn't work with Hitler any more than it does with Obama and "You can keep your doctor".

Take your brain out of the shrink wrap, plug it in, and use it. All this naivete and unreasoning emotion from you is making my head hurt.
When people say they are of a certain faith and practice it then there is not much to argue or think about. Its easy to substantiate.

I'm not emotional as I dont have a stake in this one way or another.

When people say they are of a certain faith and DON'T practice it, there's not much to argue or think about . . . unless you have an agenda you're peddling irregardless of facts and common sense.

Suuuure you don't. That's why you cling to one argument in the face of any and all evidence: because you're a disinterested observer. Speaking of recognizing a liar when one appears . . .

And there are no Christians who persecute other Christians? Maybe you should read a freaking history book.

And there are no Christians who persecute other Christians? Maybe you should read a freaking history book.

Not really as a general rule, no. It's been many centuries since Christian sects really felt the need to do much more than bicker and snipe at each other. I think by the 1930s in Europe, it's safe to say that anyone professing Christianity and then imprisoning, torturing, and killing millions of Christians was most likely lying through his teeth for propaganda purposes, in order to lull people into a false sense of security and passivity.

Discernment is really a wonderful skill to learn.

There seems to be some problem in PC English in distinguishing between discernment and judgement.

There seems to be some problem in PC English in distinguishing between discernment and judgement.

Even if you consider them to be synonyms, I still don't have a problem with that. Only a hypocrite believes that he never makes judgements, and only a fool believes that he SHOULD never make judgements.

"...the Nazis saw the Church and Christianity as a threat to their policies. One-third of Germans were Catholics and two-thirds were Protestants. At the beginning they cooperated with the Nazis. They believed that the new government protected them from communism and maintained traditional morals and family values.
Links with the Catholic and Protestant Churches
"Hitler signed a concordat with the Pope in 1933. He promised full religious freedom for the Church and the Pope promised that he wouldn’t interfere in political matters.
"Then, the Nazis started to close Catholic churches. Many monasteries were shut down and the Catholic Youth Organisation was abolished (remember that the Nazis had created the Hitler Youth Movement).
"The Pope protested by issuing a letter in 1937, which was to be read in every Catholic Church. This didn’t have any impact at all.
"Around 400 priests were arrested and sent to the Dachau concentration camp."

BBC - GCSE Bitesize What effect did the Nazis racial and religious policy have on life in Germany
I'm so sick of progressive twits who start screaming "THE NAZIS WERE CHRISTIAN!" every time anyone points out how the DEPRAVITY of the Nazi party stemmed from it's PROGRESSIVE stance.

#1, even if they were, death camps are not a Christian tenet. They're a progressive one, though, and exist in some form or another in every single locale that allows progressivism to get a grip....

#2, the Nazis despised Christians.

You're welcome. Now go forth and try not to be such an ignoramus. The next time you feel compelled to squawk "Nazis were Christians" please stop you before you out yourself as a retard who isn't mature enough to talk with the grown ups.

"The Red Cross and the Vatican both helped thousands of Nazi war criminals and collaborators to escape after the second world war, according to a book that pulls together evidence from unpublished documents.

The Red Cross has previously acknowledged that its efforts to help refugees were used by Nazis because administrators were overwhelmed, but the research suggests the numbers were much higher than thought.

The documents – which are discussed in Steinacher's book Nazis on the Run: How Hitler's henchmen fled justice – offer a significant insight into Vatican thinking, particularly, because its own archives beyond 1939 are still closed. The Vatican has consistently refused to comment.

Steinacher believes the Vatican's help was based on a hoped-for revival of European Christianity and dread of the Soviet Union. But through the Vatican Refugee Commission, war criminals were knowingly provided with false identities."
Red Cross and Vatican helped thousands of Nazis to escape World news The Guardian

Oops.

"...the Nazis saw the Church and Christianity as a threat to their policies. One-third of Germans were Catholics and two-thirds were Protestants. At the beginning they cooperated with the Nazis. They believed that the new government protected them from communism and maintained traditional morals and family values.
"Hitler signed a concordat with the Pope in 1933. He promised full religious freedom for the Church and the Pope promised that he wouldn’t interfere in political matters.
"Then, the Nazis started to close Catholic churches. Many monasteries were shut down and the Catholic Youth Organisation was abolished (remember that the Nazis had created the Hitler Youth Movement).
"The Pope protested by issuing a letter in 1937, which was to be read in every Catholic Church. This didn’t have any impact at all.

BBC - GCSE Bitesize What effect did the Nazis racial and religious policy have on life in Germany
I'm so sick of progressive twits who start screaming "THE NAZIS WERE CHRISTIAN!" every time anyone points out how the DEPRAVITY of the Nazi party stemmed from it's PROGRESSIVE stance.

#1, even if they were, death camps are not a Christian tenet. They're a progressive one, though, and exist in some form or another in every single locale that allows progressivism to get a grip....

You're welcome. Now go forth and try not to be such an ignoramus. The next time you feel compelled to squawk "Nazis were Christians" please stop you before you out yourself as a retard who isn't mature enough to talk with the grown ups.

"The Red Cross and the Vatican both helped thousands of Nazi war criminals and collaborators to escape after the second world war, according to a book that pulls together evidence from unpublished documents.

The Red Cross has previously acknowledged that its efforts to help refugees were used by Nazis because administrators were overwhelmed, but the research suggests the numbers were much higher than thought.

The documents – which are discussed in Steinacher's book Nazis on the Run: How Hitler's henchmen fled justice – offer a significant insight into Vatican thinking, particularly, because its own archives beyond 1939 are still closed. The Vatican has consistently refused to comment.

Steinacher believes the Vatican's help was based on a hoped-for revival of European Christianity and dread of the Soviet Union. But through the Vatican Refugee Commission, war criminals were knowingly provided with false identities."
Red Cross and Vatican helped thousands of Nazis to escape World news The Guardian

Oops.

The Guardian? Really? Remind me to get right on not giving a rat's ass what they swear to.

Oops.

The Guardian? Really? Remind me to get right on not giving a rat's ass what they swear to.

Red Cross and the Vatican helped thousands of Nazis escape - Telegraph

The Middle East where one catastrophe begets another National Catholic Reporter

"Because of what I learned in graduate school about the Shoah (the Holocaust), the high percentage of Catholics in the Nazi army, and the "ratlines" by which the Vatican helped Nazis to escape Europe after World War II, among other things, I concluded that as a Catholic I was not entitled to an opinion about the state of Israel."

Book Review Nazis on the Run - WSJ

"Having done extensive research in newly opened archives in the Vatican and at the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva, Mr. Steinacher describes broadly how many Nazis escaped justice and Germany, where, as Frederick Taylor shows us, the end-game of the war played out between Europe's increasingly fractious Soviet and Western occupiers."

Dumbass.

Oops.

Red Cross and the Vatican helped thousands of Nazis escape - Telegraph

The Middle East where one catastrophe begets another National Catholic Reporter

"Because of what I learned in graduate school about the Shoah (the Holocaust), the high percentage of Catholics in the Nazi army, and the "ratlines" by which the Vatican helped Nazis to escape Europe after World War II, among other things, I concluded that as a Catholic I was not entitled to an opinion about the state of Israel."

Book Review Nazis on the Run - WSJ

"Having done extensive research in newly opened archives in the Vatican and at the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva, Mr. Steinacher describes broadly how many Nazis escaped justice and Germany, where, as Frederick Taylor shows us, the end-game of the war played out between Europe's increasingly fractious Soviet and Western occupiers."

Dumbass.

Ooh, a book review. You really know how to cite unimpeachable sources, dontcha? Life must be really easy when you're a rabid, simpleminded partisan idealogue.

I'm going to have to pick this up later when I get home from work.

Oops.

Yes, the anti-Christian (and pro-Nazi) lunatics maintain that the church was pro-Nazi.

But the rest of the world knows the truth.

The Red Cross has previously acknowledged that its efforts to help refugees were used by Nazis because administrators were overwhelmed,
Helping people escape Communist invaders is not a bad thing. Are you aware of the mass rape and murder committed by the Communists?

Katyn massacre

Operation Keelhaul

Harrowing Memoir German Woman Writes Ground-Breaking Account of WW2 Rape - SPIEGEL ONLINE

It could be argued that helping even bad people escape was the right thing to do. Everyone deserves a fair hearing, and Communist dictators didn't permit fair trials.

And no one helped Jews during the Nazi era as much as the Vatican.

Pope Pius XII Saved Thousands of Jews - Shalom Life

A Righteous Gentile Pope Pius XII and the Jews

Rabbi Says Pope Saved More Jews From Holocaust than Schindler CNS News

Last edited:

Not really as a general rule, no. It's been many centuries since Christian sects really felt the need to do much more than bicker and snipe at each other. I think by the 1930s in Europe, it's safe to say that anyone professing Christianity and then imprisoning, torturing, and killing millions of Christians was most likely lying through his teeth for propaganda purposes, in order to lull people into a false sense of security and passivity.

Discernment is really a wonderful skill to learn.

Northern Ireland cooled down in the late 1990's. Rwandan genocide was mid-90's. Bosnia was early 90's. During the 80's there was Central America...

NaziSupportofChristianity.JPG

What a wonder - on March 25 1928 a decree of the Holy Office condemned antisemitism and Hitler started only some month later not to be any longer an antisemite but to become a christian while his gangs sang in the streets messages like "beat the blacks until they are dust". No - not this blacks - this blacks: clerics and priests. What a luck that Hitler never was a liar in his life so he's still 70 years after his death trustworthy.

If in those days someone believed in the words of Hitler then I'm able to understand this - but if today anyone believes in anything what Hitler said then ... ¿what to say? ... is this not a kind of suicide of the will really to learn something out of the deeds of an intrigant hateful tyrant like Hitler?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back