Again...Nazis were NOT pro-Christian. Read a freaking book.

All Nazis and almost all of Germany (except the Jews of course) were Christians

It was Christians who were turning their neighbors in to the Nazis.
It was Christians participating in the persecution of the Jews.
It was Christians operating the death camps
It was Christians who looked the other way

Rewriting history does not change that

Last edited:
Rwandan genocide was mid-90's.
Don't forget the intimate connection between the Hutu extremists and the French led by (agnostic) President Mitterrand. Mitterrand "supported, armed, trained and fought with Hutu extremists who were determined to wipe out the minority Tutsis."

Bosnia was early 90's.
Milosevic, like many of the Serbian ethnic cleansers, was an atheist.

During the 80's there was Central America...
Please don't overlook the atrocities of (devoutly atheist) Communists in Central America.

FrontPage Magazine - Remembering Sandinista Genocide

The conflicts you mentioned have little or nothing to do with religion, they result from ethnic nationalism or class hostility.

Have you heard the old joke:

Two men in Dublin, Ireland, pulled an atheist into the alley and were robbing him. He protested and they asked, "Are ye Catholic or Protestant?"

He claimed, "Neither, I'm an atheist."

The two conferred for a minute, and then one asked, "But, are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?"

Last edited:

It was Christians who were turning their neighbors in to the Nazis.
It was Christians participating in the persecution of the Jews.
It was Christians operating the death camps

Rewriting history does not change that

The strange thing: I don't have any problem to be a Catholic in Germany although Hitler murdered lots of members of the jewish part of my families. What's wrong?

The claim that the Nazis may not have been pro-Christian is overridden by the fact that Christians were pro-Nazi

Nazis were very clear in their position on Jews and racial purity. German Christians bought in to the "Jewish Problem" and assisted the Nazis in its implementation

... What does all that have to do with the fact he considered himself a christian?

¿Who? .. ¿What? ... ¿Why? ... Hitler for example earned money with his book "K[r]ampf". How? Very easy - in Germany it was an old costum of the state to give everyone a nice print of the bible who married. Hitler replaced the bible with his book "Mein K[r]ampf". That's one reason why "Mein K[r]ampf" was one of the most sold and most seldom read books in Germany. Or would you read Hitlers "Mein Krampf" in honeymoon? ... Another provable fact in this context: Nearly never one of the leading Nazis or of the private army of the Nazi - the SS - married in a church. The Nazis were not Christians - that's absurde. In the days of the most important christian and jewish celebrations I have the feeling they were even more agressive.

Last edited:
No.

Quote: Weimar Germany largely had abandoned Christianity and increasingly was embracing hedonism, Marxism and paganism. There, decline of Christianity in Germany led directly to the rise of Nazism. Professor Henri Lichtenberger in his 1937 book, The Third Reich, describes the religious life of the Weimar Republic as a place in which the large cities were "spiritual cemeteries" with almost no believers at all, except for those who were members of the clergy.

Link: Articles The Nazis and Christianity

What an ignorant statement! Christians saved 100s of 1000s of Jews and Christians provided the most determined opposition to the Nazis.

Just a few of the many Christians who fought the Nazis: Clemens August Graf von Galen, Claus von Stauffenberg, Maximilian Kolbe, Corrie ten Boom, Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Please also recognize that some Jewish people cooperated with the Nazis.

Rewriting history does not change that.

Please apologize for spreading your ill-informed bigotry.

Last edited:
I will answer for kg: no, the dems and pubs are not out to wipe out other groups.

Almost all German and Austrian Nazis were christened and baptized in a religious domination.

Yes, many Nazis attended church.

Let's stay on the rails, guys.

No.

What an ignorant statement! Christians saved 100s of 1000s of Jews and Christians provided the most determined opposition to the Nazis.

Just a few of the many Christians who fought the Nazis: Clemens August Graf von Galen, Claus von Stauffenberg, Maximilian Kolbe, Corrie ten Boom, Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Please also recognize that some Jewish people cooperated with the Nazis.

Rewriting history does not change that.

Please apologize for spreading your ill-informed bigotry.

You are one sick fuck

In your attempt to exonerate the collective guilt of Germans Christian population you point to a few cases where christians helped jews and a few cases where Jews were forced to assist the Nazis

The Nazis could not have done what they did without the help of Germanys Christians

The claim that the Nazis may not have been pro-Christian is overridden by the fact that Christians were pro-Nazi

Nazis were very clear in their position on Jews and racial purity. German Christians bought in to the "Jewish Problem" and assisted the Nazis in its implementation

Do you know what an Aryan is? No? That's exactly what the most Germans know about Aryans. In Germany lived suddenly one German who was a Jew under 200 Germans who were suddenly Aryans. That's what propagated darwinistic nonsense is able to do with people if they don't have any idea about how political propaganda works.

Last edited:
You are one sick fuck
The sick fuck would be the one uses lies to attack Christians while again using lies to cover up the crimes of pro-Nazi Zionists.

In your attempt to exonerate the collective guilt of Germans Christian population you point to a few cases where christians helped jews
You are such an ignorant clown. Many Christians, including German Christians, risked their lives - many died saving Jews. Christians saved 100s of 1000s of Jews!

How Pius XII Protected Jews

'Pope Pius XII saved thousands of Jews'
New research has found that Pope Pius XII may have facilitated the exodus of about 200,000 Jews from Germany shortly after Kristallnacht, the Daily Telegraph reports.

And what about all the Christian soldiers who died to stop the Nazis?

and a few cases where Jews were forced to assist the Nazis
You are a liar. The article I linked to above doesn't say the Zionists were forced to assist the Nazis!

Please educate yourself about Zionist Avraham Stern and his eager pursuit of an alliance with the Nazis.

Here's Hitler admiring history's most famous atheist:

02ec852e-4cad-4900-9d6a-a94c285e8a64.img

From William L. Shirer (1959), The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich

quote: Hitler often visited the Nietzsche museum in Weimar and publicized his veneration for the philosopher by posing for photographs of himself staring in rapture at the bust of the great man.

quote: Finally there was Nietzsche's prophecy of the coming elite who would rule the world and from whom the superman would spring. In The Will to Power he exclaims: "A daring and ruler race is building itself up.... The aim should be to prepare a transvaluation of values for a particularly strong kind of man, most highly gifted in intellect and will. This man and the elite around him will become the 'lords of the earth'." Such rantings from one of Germany's most original minds must have struck a responsive chord in Hitler's littered mind. At any rate he appropriated them for his own--not only the thoughts but the philosopher's penchant for grotesque exaggeration, and often his very words. "Lords of the Earth" is a familiar expression in Mein Kampf.

Last edited:
I'm not sure of what point you are trying to make

Point? It's unimportnat wether I win or lose in context with such questions. If I'm wrong then don't believe what I say - if I'm right then believe what I say.

I did not see many Christians flocking to help Schindler did you?

You saw nothing because you was not alive in those days. What you don't understand: Schindler was a Nazi. Other people were not Nazis and so they tried not to do what Schindler tried to do. Schindler is a great man because he saw he was on a wrong way and was encouraged enough to try to change this. And Spielberg is a great man because he analyzed in Schindler the problems of his enemies.

In Germany the situation is not so easy comparable with the situation in Poland where even the polish People ("minor race") had to fight for their own survival too. Question: What do you do if the police arrests someone in your country? Do you fight with the policemen or do you think they are arresting criminals? You don't have any idea how simple it was to catch a Jew in Germany. The state sent Jews for example just simple a paper where was writtien they will be imprisoned because they are criminals.

Why were there not millions of Christian Schindlers in Germany to help the Jews?

What is your imagination now? Let me give you the example from the Netherlands where nearly no Jew survived. The people in the Netherlands were very tolerant. But they had good informations about their own population - adresses where Jews lived and so on. And there lived also some Nazis. They arrested the Jews and transported them into extermination camps in Poland and other countries. That's it. Some Jews were able to hide themselve with the help fo friends - I guess everyone knows Anne Frank for example. But the Nazis payed just simple some money - not a lot - for every Jew they caught if someone gave them informations.

Last edited:
this debate will never end. -------no group did IT ALL----- Germany was well prepared to commit genocide by
the teachings of both the catholic church and Martin Luther-------genocide does not require a MAJORITY
of population-----it requires enough of the leadership and
enough of passivity of the population and only a very little
participation of the general populace----just enough. I am confident that MOST GERMANS would not have WANTED to participate----most did not want to know---
some resisted but not enough. John XXIII was the first pope to decide ---"enough is enough" Pope Pius was not up to his job-----he should have lain his own body in the way of the transport trains-----he was a coward-----so they made him a SAINT. If he had done the RIGHT thing----he would have ended up in
heaven----so what stopped him?

You are one sick fuck
The sick fuck would be the one uses lies to attack Christians while again using lies to cover up the crimes of pro-Nazi Zionists.

In your attempt to exonerate the collective guilt of Germans Christian population you point to a few cases where christians helped jews
You are such an ignorant clown. Many Christians, including German Christians, risked their lives - many died saving Jews. Christians saved 100s of 1000s of Jews!

New research has found that Pope Pius XII may have facilitated the exodus of about 200,000 Jews from Germany shortly after Kristallnacht, the Daily Telegraph reports.

and a few cases where Jews were forced to assist the Nazis
You are a liar. The article I linked to above doesn't say the Zionists were forced to assist the Nazis!

Please educate yourself about Zionist Avraham Stern and his eager pursuit of an alliance with the Nazis.

I am fully educated about Avraham Stern-----his philosophy to SAVE JEWS-----was the same as that of the Pharisee jew----JESUS. WHO SAID-------
"render unto ceasar, that which is ceasar's"
In fact the PHARISEE JEW----Josephus Flavius tried
the same thing. -----gee you are dim. Amongst jews the debate regarding FIGHT vs COMPROMISE/cooperate ---
has been going on for more than 2500 years.

this debate will never end. -------no group did IT ALL----- Germany was well prepared to commit genocide by
the teachings of both the catholic church and Martin Luther-------genocide does not require a MAJORITY
participation of the general populace----just enough. I am confident that MOST GERMANS would not have WANTED to participate----most did not want to know---
some resisted but not enough. John XXIII was the first pope to decide ---"enough is enough" Pope Pius was not up to his job-----he should have lain his own body in the way of the transport trains-----he was a coward-----so they made him a SAINT. If he had done the RIGHT thing----he would have ended up in

My concern with the Germans is they did not exhibit any of the virtues of the Christianity they professed. While they may not have directly bought into genocide, they had no problem contributing to it

The German culture turned on the Jews, bought in to them being sub human and not worthy of being more than a slave labor force

In the same vein, I blame Christians in America for their treatment of blacks. Don't they read the Bible they hold so dear?

birdbrain
[You are such an ignorant clown. Many Christians, including German Christians, risked their lives - many died saving Jews. Christians saved 100s of 1000s of Jews!

rosie---nope---not hundreds of thousands---more like tens of thousands against the millions Christians murdered

rosie Pope pius was in a POSITION to save all the jews of catholic Poland and Hungary-----millions were
murdered

rosie ---the overwhelming majority had no interest
in that which their fellow Christians were dong to
jews thruout europe

My concern with the Germans is they did not exhibit any of the virtues of the Christianity they professed. While they may not have directly bought into genocide, they had no problem contributing to it

The German culture turned on the Jews, bought in to them being sub human and not worthy of being more than a slave labor force

In the same vein, I blame Christians in America for their treatment of blacks. Don't they read the Bible they hold so dear?

rosie ---most are not really blameworthy-----most people are passive

Forum List

Back