The Ruination of America.

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
I am very disappointed, and sad by what has happened to our Beloved Country in only One Year of having the worst President in the history of the USA. Our government is unrecognizable, i can not understand anything that this man has done to greater our good. I cannot stress how far the left has destroyed so much that the good former presidents tried to do (with the exception Obama). It is a sad state of affairs when the people we elect to represent the people represent everything but the people and do not care about the citizenry that has elected them. Or to better the country that has given you so much.

And shocking by how rapidly they’ve brought down our country. It no longer feels like America, but rather that we are living in a nation where our “elected” officials are working to the detriment of the citizens.

Preserve the nation, blah, blah, blah, all this fascist nationalism

You should be happy that racist America has been destroyed.

Bigots!

I am very disappointed, and sad by what has happened to our Beloved Country in only One Year of having the worst President in the history of the USA. Our government is unrecognizable, i can not understand anything that this man has done to greater our good. I cannot stress how far the left has destroyed so much that the good former presidents tried to do (with the exception Obama). It is a sad state of affairs when the people we elect to represent the people represent everything but the people and do not care about the citizenry that has elected them. Or to better the country that has given you so much.

If Trump hadn't caved on COVID/stimulus, we would have been better off by now, but noooooooo he was too busy pimping pool cleaner enamas than managing the country. Biden just inherited a mess and continued the Wall Street subsidies of the prior administration.

And shocking by how rapidly they’ve brought down our country. It no longer feels like America, but rather that we are living in a nation where our “elected” officials are working to the detriment of the citizens.
Because they are. They are globalists. It is not in the best interest of a one world governance to have a strong nation oppose them.

Forum List

Back