AG Garland Speaks on Attempted Assassination of Justice Kavanaugh After Biden Says Nothing to Reporters (VIDEO)

Can't get worked up about gun violence when you guys refuse to do anything about guns.

Guns are not the problem.

Criminals are the problem.

And you always, without fail, take the side of criminals against the side of human beings. This totally discredits any concern that you can possibly claim about wanting to reduce crime of any kind.

Exactly... Kavanaugh wants to force women to be unwilling breeding machines. That's about as fascist as you can get. Sounds like legitimate self defense to me.

Self-defense? This was a MAN with a gun. Despite what you have been told by your liberal buddies, MEN cannot get pregnant nor have abortions.

Can't get worked up about gun violence when you guys refuse to do anything about guns.

You live in/near Chicago. How are those strict Illinois and even stricter Chicago gun laws working out for you? You mean a waiting period isn't helping? Having to have a license or a permit to own a gun isn't making a big difference? Wait, I know, it is Wisconsin and Indiana that are the problem. If only they had stricter gun laws.

Guns are not the problem.

Criminals are the problem.

And you always, without fail, take the side of criminals against the side of human beings. This totally discredits any concern that you can possibly claim about wanting to reduce crime of any kind.

Again, guy, crime is a symptom of the other problems we refuse to fix. The Europeans and Japanese have figured this out.
You don't let just anyone have a gun.
You don't let people live in poverty.
You treat addiction like a medical issue.
You don't let the mentally ill wander the streets.

Self-defense? This was a MAN with a gun. Despite what you have been told by your liberal buddies, MEN cannot get pregnant nor have abortions.

I believe what set this guy off was the kids killed in Uvalde... You know, I mean, you guys want to make sure women have kids against their will, you just don't care if they live long enough to see recess.

You live in/near Chicago. How are those strict Illinois and even stricter Chicago gun laws working out for you? You mean a waiting period isn't helping? Having to have a license or a permit to own a gun isn't making a big difference? Wait, I know, it is Wisconsin and Indiana that are the problem. If only they had stricter gun laws.

Try to keep up, Cleetus. We don't have strict gun laws in Illinois. Not since the McDonald Decision threw out Chicago's sensible gun laws and our murder rate doubled.

And, yes, the lax gun laws in Indiana are kind of the problem.

850 guns the CPD recovered from criminals could all be traced to one gun store in Indiana.

Again, guy, crime is a symptom of the other problems we refuse to fix. The Europeans and Japanese have figured this out.
You don't let just anyone have a gun.
You don't let people live in poverty.
You treat addiction like a medical issue.
You don't let the mentally ill wander the streets.

Dumbass leftie, in Singapore you can go to jail for chewing gum or spitting on the street. They execute drug dealers. They have no problem with crime, none at all
I believe what set this guy off was the kids killed in Uvalde... You know, I mean, you guys want to make sure women have kids against their will, you just don't care if they live long enough to see recess.
Dumbass leftie, it was the leftard police chief who doesn't care. All the rightie parents were jumping in trying to save their kids, and THE COWARDLY LEFTISTS WOULDNT LET THEM.

It's a good thing I wasn't there.

Exactly... Kavanaugh wants to force women to be unwilling breeding machines. That's about as fascist as you can get. Sounds like legitimate self defense to me.
Wow you are pure evil!

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
That's because White's will soon become a minority.
Federally funded breeding program.

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with you demons?
AhDmiz9748YweUa4A_V8SrFo0zIgVp4qY6TmSgrVqak.jpg

thoughts & prayers should take care of it.

Dumbass leftie, in Singapore you can go to jail for chewing gum or spitting on the street. They execute drug dealers. They have no problem with crime, none at all

Who was talking about Singapore? I was talking about Japan and Europe. I know geography isn't one of your strong points.

No, they want the states to decide. It's in the constitution.

Really, where is abortion mentioned in the constitution? In fact, abortion laws were a relatively recent invention, mid-19th century. Except back then, they called abortion "restoring the menses"

For that matter, abortion itself was a fairly common and uncontroversial issue, in the United States and elsewhere, until the first quarter of the nineteenth century. Nineteenth century medicine placed emphasis upon maintaining a balance between bodily fluids (known as the humoral theory of medicine). When a woman’s menses stopped, whether because of a pregnancy or another reason, it was often interpreted as an unhealthy imbalance of humors with needed to be addressed. Women attempted to ‘restore’ menstruation by taking herbal or medicinal remedies known as emmenagogues. This was not considered problematic. Fetuses were not recognized as human lives, but rather a “blockage” until quickening, or when a women first felt the fetus move, generally in the fourth or fifth month. After this point, abortion would be taboo. What women did before this point was considered strictly the purview of women. As historian Leslie Reagan notes, “this age-old idea underpinned the practice of abortion in America….The legal acceptance of induced miscarriages before quickening tacitly assumed that women had a basic right to bodily integrity.”[2]

Kinda funny, all these things our politicians have previously done, continue to fail....every time.

Well, we could actually TRY them this time.

Nobody wants to “force women to be unwilling breeding machines.

That is just whatever mind-destroying drugs you are on, speaking

really, so what do you think is going to happen when women can't get abortions anymore?

Forum List

Back