After shooting an innocent woman to death, Alec Baldwin wants to "limit" the use of guns in movies

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Typical leftist. He kills an innocent person through his own callousness and incompetence, now he wants EVERYONE to pay a price for his mistake.

Actor Alec Baldwin told reporters Saturday he is “extremely interested” in limiting the use of firearms on movie sets in the wake of his fatal shooting while producing his latest film Rust.

New Mexico’s Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office opened an investigation when a 42-year-old cinematographer was killed on October 21, 2021, after Baldwin discharged a prop gun.

Baldwin spoke to reporters Saturday, responding to one question by saying he is “extremely interested” in limiting the use of firearms on movie sets.

He said, “I do know that an ongoing effort to limit the use of firearms on film sets is something I’m extremely interested in.”

Baldwin then asked reporters to remember how many guns have been fired on film sets during the past 75 years and stressed that those guns were fired “mostly without incident.”

However, he added, “We have to realize that when it does go wrong, and it’s this horrible catastrophic thing, some new measures have to take place.” He went on to suggest rubber guns or plastic guns as alternatives to functional guns that normally fire blanks.

He will get off free on this. BUT...I agree that with the CGI available, fake guns and sound effects can be done without the use of real firearms in the hands of idiots like Baldwin and his liberal pink haired armor gal in charge of the guns who also knows jack shit about them.

Do Americans have a 2nd. amendment right to use real guns in movies?
Yes.

But, there is no 2nd Amendment right to negligently use said firearms, and we take that shit VERY seriously. My gun range will permanently ban anyone who violates safety rules, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

There's a gun range in Houston that did the same for these guys clowning around for a selfie.

Guns are not for moronic clowns.

He will get off free on this. BUT...I agree that with the CGI available, fake guns and sound effects can be done without the use of real firearms in the hands of idiots like Baldwin and his liberal pink haired armor gal in charge of the guns who also knows jack shit about them.

Fake guns for people like Baldwin who are unable to safely use real guns is probably a good idea, actually.

I agree with Alec. Liberal anti gun morons should DEFINITELY not be allowed to use guns in movies, or anywhere else.

Alec Baldwin now claims he never fired the gun that killed this woman. This man lives in his own little leftist world :auiqs.jpg:

Well, there are like 2 people on set who's sole job it is to handle the guns and make sure there are no live rounds.

I'm not sure how they could've missed it.

Alec Baldwin now claims he never fired the gun that killed this woman. This man lives in his own little leftist world :auiqs.jpg:

A says he didnt pull the trigger, but it sounds like he did cock the hammer and let it drop.....which fired the round

Forum List

Back