Zone1 After having learned new information, I am not sure where the real Catholic Church is..

I'm saying Jesus founded His Church, then man added a whole bunch more on top of it to deal with the inevitable human problems. Deacons were appointed, for example, to care for the physical needs of the believers, but beyond that, there was no pope, there were no priests, no cardinals, none of that. In fact, the Church really didn't have much structure at all for quite some time.
says you

I'm going with the 2000 year old Church Christ founded. He said it would not fail and despite all the problems caused by humans therein, it has not failed. Jesus keeps his promises.. The Church may be divided. . SSPX against NO

but that is not utter destruction.. although the secret societies are working on that.. puppets of Satan

says you

I'm going with the 2000 year old Church Christ founded. He said it would not fail and despite all the problems caused by humans therein, it has not failed. Jesus keeps his promises.. The Church may be divided. . SSPX against NO

but that is not utter destruction.. although the secret societies are working on that.. puppets of Satan
Christ's Church extends far beyond mere denominational boundaries.

Tell me, do you believe that there will only be people who claim to be Catholic with Jesus when all this goes away? Are you really that arrogant as to believe that?

I'm saying Jesus founded His Church, then man added a whole bunch more on top of it to deal with the inevitable human problems. Deacons were appointed, for example, to care for the physical needs of the believers, but beyond that, there was no pope, there were no priests, no cardinals, none of that. In fact, the Church really didn't have much structure at all for quite some time.

Jesus didn't lay out an organization plan, power structure, or business plan. He appointed His followers to spread the Gospel. Man created the organizational structure later on. Jesus' Church is spiritual, it's not a man-made money exchanging business, complete with funny hats, swinging baubles and mumbled rituals. That's why His Church extends far beyond artificial denominational boundaries. I will tell you this, when someone stands before the Throne and looks around, they will see:

Catholics
Baptists
Mennonites
Amish
Lutherans
Protestants
Anabaptists
Methodists

Etc. etc.

And guess what? They won't be able to tell who is what and they won't care. They will all say, "I'm here simply because He told me I could be here". There will be no allegiance to any denomination, no one will having standing to say that someone else shouldn't be there because they worshipped with believers behind a door with a different name on it. Jesus Church is all those who believe in Him and who follow Him.

All the real followers serve the same God Israel served= the Abrahamic God= a single being God named YHWH(Jehovah)--There are 4 different Jesus' being taught on this earth. 1 is correct.

Do you have an example?
not handy. I don't have my 1947 Missal with me.

But maybe you should try to ,locate one of those and see for yourself. You probably wouldn't believe me if I gave u an example..

NOTE: Such missals are not always easy to find.. I got one from someone who was giving away such treasures for free.. at a NO Church, (I was there at Mass.. before I realized there was something better than the NO Church.). I hope someone did not give it away (didn't know who it was) just because it was "old news" but.. whatever. That person's loss was my gain.

:)

But maybe you should try to ,locate one of those and see for yourself. You probably wouldn't believe me if I gave u an example..
I have missals from the 1930s, 1950s, 1960s, but not the 1940s. Haven't found anything you mentioned in them.

I am asking for your example. Naturally, we are an imperfect people. I simply wondered the imperfection you were thinking of.
oh, sexually molesting children is not a good enough one for you?

imperfect? Is that simply imperfect?

I can see a suspected child molester telling cops.. "So I'm not perfect... Do I really have to go to jail over this?"

:oops:

well, since I interpret that as you being highly dishonest..

it was nice knowin' ya... I guess..
You must be aware there were no single publisher of Catholic Missals. There were children's missals, Missals designed for teens being confirmed, St. Joseph's missals, etc.

And if you have no wish or interest in discussing these things, not a problem. Wishing you peace...

You must be aware there were no single publisher of Catholic Missals. There were children's missals, Missals designed for teens being confirmed, St. Joseph's missals, etc.

And if you have no wish or interest in discussing these things, not a problem. Wishing you peace...
not if people are dishonest

funny how you just seemed to ignore (vis a vis "things nefarious in the Church")

Biggest Scandal of the Church EVER.. the pedophile "priests"-----------

fruits of Vatican II

the rotten apple doesn't fall too far from the rotten tree

oh, sexually molesting children is not a good enough one for you?
Shrug. I probably know more about this than you, and have little interest in going through the ins and outs again. I have a feeling you will be quite dismayed to hear that there were those in the Church already working on the issue, and had been for years. So be content in blaming it on Vatican II...

Shrug. I probably know more about this than you, and have little interest in going through the ins and outs again. I have a feeling you will be quite dismayed to hear that there were those in the Church already working on the issue, and had been for years. So be content in blaming it on Vatican II...
I blame a lot on Vatican II

too bad if you don't see why that is.. And if you know so much about the pedos in the Church.. you certainly don't mention it as often as the topic would seem to call for

I never used to "go there" myself bc I knew that the CC was persecuted and there were many false accusations. But then I just saw the NUMBER of credible cases.. and

then I studied Lefebvre and how he brought out all the heresy promulgated at Vatican II and continuing.. All the pieces began to fall into place..

Everything began to make sense.. in my own experiences as a Catholic.. in the experiences I observed in the lives of other Catholics.. and even the world at large..

As goes Christ's True Church.. so goes the world.. Of course we were never told where the real Church was.. I had to find it by myself.. and as mentioned b4.. found the SSPX quite by "accident" and fairly recently.. The NO Church does not want people to discover what I have discovered.. Oh well.. some do..

funny how you just seemed to ignore (vis a vis "things nefarious in the Church")
I find it interesting how little your focus is on Christ. All that seems to interest you is the small percentage of what the Catholic Church has done wrong. After all, what it has done right is more riveting and compelling, not to mention useful it guiding one's life in Christ, and drawing one ever closer to God.

I find it interesting how little your focus is on Christ. All that seems to interest you is the small percentage of what the Catholic Church has done wrong. After all, what it has done right is more riveting and compelling, not to mention useful it guiding one's life in Christ, and drawing one ever closer to God.
comical..

as if the only thing wrong in the NO Church is pedophelia?

so laughable.. But I'm not going to bore you w/ my personal stories.. You would just argue w/ me anyhow..

Post number 7.

I do completely understand your frustration at the moment....the current news about "false popes" vs papal infallibility is extremely disconcerting to a Catholic....I've heard of "bad popes" but never "false pope".

This is the first time I have ever heard that.
How can a person be pope when he is not even Catholic?

he can't. . therefore, false pope

I am an old fashioned Catholic who sees some sense in some of the non-Catholic religions, but JESUS is the way to Heaven and ther is no other way.

I am checking out the Society of St Peter or whatever the official title is. It was also started by Lefebvre, so I know it is a good thing. I have read up on him, a true Catholic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back