Zone1 After having learned new information, I am not sure where the real Catholic Church is..

I am an old fashioned Catholic who sees some sense in some of the non-Catholic religions, but JESUS is the way to Heaven and ther is no other way.

I am checking out the Society of St Peter or whatever the official title is. It was also started by Lefebvre, so I know it is a good thing. I have read up on him, a true Catholic.
Yeshua being the only way to the Father is not a belief exclusive to Catholics.

Yeshua being the only way to the Father is not a belief exclusive to Catholics.
I was referring to non-Christian religions. Some think that if you are a Buddhist, be a good one and you will get to Heaven. I can't prove (to others ) that is not true but Jesus said that HE is the way and there is no other, or words 2 that effect

The true Catholic Church is the Society of St Pius X, which does not mean it is full of nothing but saints or even saints- in- the- making

Pope St Pius V codified the liturgy of the Mass at the Council of Trent which happened right after Luther broke away and started what he called a church.

Even Vatican II did not say that the old Mass was invalid or of no use anymore or anything like that, although you would THINK they had said that. That is essentially what the message has been all these decades since V2.

Deception

fake-ness

That is 2022 for you (and all the years since V2)

182220616_2201727763295258_4550316180128491020_n.jpg

Any time the Church becomes more about making people feel good in their sin than it is about the Gospel of Christ, they are wrong. Yes, His teachings ARE radical and subversive. They do NOT leave people to happily marinate in their sin, but call them to REPEN TANCE, something the culture no longer believes in.

Any time the Church becomes more about making people feel good in their sin than it is about the Gospel of Christ, they are wrong. Yes, His teachings ARE radical and subversive. They do NOT leave people to happily marinate in their sin, but call them to REPEN TANCE, something the culture no longer believes in.
You have no authority to discuss judgement of sin. You are called to love God and your neighbors, to reach out and do good, to practice empathy.

This is the best advice you will ever get: leave judgement to God and you doing service to others.

You have no authority to discuss judgement of sin. You are called to love God and your neighbors, to reach out and do good, to practice empathy.

This is the best advice you will ever get: leave judgement to God and you doing service to others.
That is not true. The Church is tasked to do both, to love those in sin but NOT leave them there. Are you not aware of the instructions for the Church on how to deal with sin among its members? We have the instruction manual about what sin is and we are equipped to call it out when it happens.

Judge not, less you judge RIGHTEOUSLY. "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgement." -- John 7:24 What do you assume Jesus was doing when He confronted the money changers in the temple and began turning over tables and beating some with a knotted cord? (John 2:13-17)

Judge not, less you judge RIGHTEOUSLY. "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgement." -- John 7:24 What do you assume Jesus was doing when He confronted the money changers in the temple and began turning over tables and beating some with a knotted cord? (John 2:13-17)
You have misread Joseph Smith Jr's comments on judging righteously, which you certainly have not, are not, and will not do.

You are not Jesus, only a son of Lucifer Morningstar. Sit down and pay attention to your better angel.

You have misread Joseph Smith Jr's comments on judging righteously, which you certainly have not, are not, and will not do.

You are not Jesus, only a son of Lucifer Morningstar. Sit down and pay attention to your better angel.

Your first false premise........comparing Lucifer as the morning star of the Holy Scriptures. "I Jesus have sent Mine angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and offspring of David, and the BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR." -- Rev. 22:16

Or as Peter declared, ".......until the morning star rises in your heart...." . "And we have the prophetic word established, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, UNTIL THE DAY DAWNS AND THE MORNING STAR RISES IN YOUR HEART." -- 2 Peter 1:19

Indeed, I allow the light from the Morning Star to rise and rest IN MY HEART......that morning star is Christ Jesus, and His kingdom resides only in one place..........within the heart of the Christian (Luke 17:20-37)

You are confusing the morning star mentioned in the Book of Isaiah......concluding that these passages about Lucifer were addressed to devil/satan, when in reality.........the subject matter is the King of Babylon who represents himself as a god among men. The morning star is a star that shines in the darkness and shines in the early morning dawn, in reality.........that star is not actually star, its the planet Venus. The symbolism in all the passages is that the light from this planet/star is always present to help defend against darkness.......and you should always allow it to reside or rise in your heart as it represents righteousness and good. In the Book of Isa., this king was actually representing/comparing himself to God.
Joseph Smith Jr.? :no_text11:You mean the same Joseph Smith that plagiarized the King James translation of the Holy Scriptures......transmission errors and all and attempted to pass it off as New Revelations from Heaven?....that Joseph Smith Jr.? Or the Joseph Smith Jr., whose church authorized "polygamy" and racist bigotry by declaring that Black skinned people were black because of their sinful natures? That Joseph Smith Jr.?

I establish doctrine by actually reading the content of the Holy Scriptures. The scriptures declare, "Be imitations of me (the apostle Paul), just as I also am of Christ." -- 1 Cor. 11:1 If the Christ could not tolerate making a mockery by conducting business in a supposed house of God.......why should a modern Christian not be just as intolerant of making a business out of Christianity?...when the evil from man declares, "God loves you but send your money to my address............my jet needs repair.....or my dog houses need air conditioners installed....." Always preaching about how the supposed law of Prosperity........taking money from widows and people on fixed income by telling them....... will repay you 10 fold if you make a donation to MY SUPER CHURCH.

Judging righteously simply means to JUDGE in truth, not assumptions, speculations or conjecture. There is no doctrine against Judgment......men make judgements, decisions, every day of their lives. The scriptures declare, "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you." -- Matthew 7:2

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." -- John 7:24

Last edited:
Clyde 154 is wandering around pontificating on matters he does not understand. Forgive him, stand aside and pat him on the shoulder as he passes by, and remember him in your prayers.

Clyde 154 is wandering around pontificating on matters he does not understand. Forgive him, stand aside and pat him on the shoulder as he passes by, and remember him in your prayers.
I simply present TRUTH. Are you in denial concerning the plagiarized portions of the Book of Mormon being found in the King James translation from the middle ages? How about your history of Polygamy? Bigotry......when your church declared that blacked skin people were black because God made them black because of sin? You did note .........the Book, Chapter and Verse were presented?

:scared1:

I simply present TRUTH. Are you in denial concerning the plagiarized portions of the Book of Mormon being found in the King James translation from the middle ages? How about your history of Polygamy? Bigotry......when your church declared that blacked skin people were black because God made them black because of sin? You did note .........the Book, Chapter and Verse were presented?

:scared1:
Have I said a thing about the BoM? Or polygamy? The Mormons (not my church, by the by) have been on a fools' errand since 1850 on blacks, priesthood blessings, and their Temple. None of that has a thing to do with me, or with you?

Have I said a thing about the BoM? Or polygamy? The Mormons (not my church, by the by) have been on a fools' errand since 1850 on blacks, priesthood blessings, and their Temple. None of that has a thing to do with me, or with you?
Only a liberal would even attempt to "double down" by playing the ignorant card, not quite as good as the race or gender trump cards. Just how think do you stupid me to be? :dunno: Of course.......presenting Joseph Smith Jr. as an authority on the topic of Judgement, absolutely has nothing to do with Mormonism or the Book of Mormon. It must have been "me" that brought up Smith. My Bad. :abgg2q.jpg: Only a simple fool would equate Joseph Smith Jr. with Mormonism. Clearly "you were not judging "me" when you stated, "You have no authority to .........................."

"How long, OH SIMPLE ONES, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge?" -- Prov. 1:22

Of course it was not YOU that brought up the documented history of the Mormon church........., it was me. It was used as an example in order to demonstrate your supposed authority on Judgement was corrupt from the beginning. Even today the supposed church of later days saints has less of a population of minorities than any religion on earth. Its one of the most bigoted institutions of world history........the white race makes up almost 90% of the membership.

Last edited:
Clyde 154 Only a liberal would even attempt to "double down" by playing the ignorant card, not quite as good as the race or gender trump cards. Just how think do you stupid me to be? :dunno: Of course.......presenting Joseph Smith Jr. as an authority on the topic of Judgement, absolutely has nothing to do with Mormonism or the Book of Mormon. It must have been "me" that brought up Smith. My Bad. :abgg2q.jpg:

John Edgar Slow Horses You are ignorant of Joseph's writings, clearly. And you accused me of talking about the BoM or polygamy, which I did not. You got cornered and now you are squealing.

And you are defending the LDS on teachings about blacks and the Temple.

You have trouble staying on track.

Let's try it again. You do not know what a righteous judgement is, do you?

Clyde 154 Only a liberal would even attempt to "double down" by playing the ignorant card, not quite as good as the race or gender trump cards. Just how think do you stupid me to be? :dunno: Of course.......presenting Joseph Smith Jr. as an authority on the topic of Judgement, absolutely has nothing to do with Mormonism or the Book of Mormon. It must have been "me" that brought up Smith. My Bad. :abgg2q.jpg:

John Edgar Slow Horses You are ignorant of Joseph's writings, clearly. And you accused me of talking about the BoM or polygamy, which I did not. You got cornered and now you are squealing.

And you are defending the LDS on teachings about blacks and the Temple.

You have trouble staying on track.

Let's try it again. You do not know what a righteous judgement is, do you?
The bible is pretty clear-1 Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21--Spiritism = Greek(Pharmacia)thus drug addiction is apart that--so along with all the false god worship on earth and those 2 scriptures teach--will not inherit Gods kingdom if they practice one of those unacceptable sins= 99% on earth. Should a follower of Jesus just let them all perish, or try to help them see reality? They are not passing judgement, God already has. You see some of them are family members. What would one with love do?

I had to look up what SSPX means:

The Society of Saint Pius X (SSPX) (Latin: Fraternitas Sacerdotalis Sancti Pii X; FSSPX) is an international fraternity of traditionalist Catholic priests founded in 1970 by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, not a leading traditionalist voice at the Second Vatican Council but turned years later after voting in favor of the documents of Vatican II, the Coetus Internationalis Patrum, and Superior General of the Holy Ghost Fathers until 1968. The society was initially established as a pious union of the Catholic Church with the permission of François Charrière, the Bishop of Lausanne, Geneva and Fribourg in Switzerland. In 2022, the society reached over 700 priestly members, with 1,135 total members.[3]

Forum List

Back