Zone1 We can all see that God created us, and the Earth for us to live on.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
It is no accident that the Earth , with all the plants and animals air and water, was all designed and created by God for us to live on. It just did not all happen by accident. Some intelligent God made everything that we see and consume here on the Earth. Many say oh no, we evolved from apes, I say no, it all was created by God. Your thoughts.

It is no accident that the Earth , with all the plants and animals air and water, was all designed and created by God for us to live on. It just did not all happen by accident. Some intelligent God made everything that we see and consume here on the Earth. Many say oh no, we evolved from apes, I say no, it all was created by God. Your thoughts.
First came the earth's environment, which was only partially suitable for some life forms to survive in, and then came lifeforms that were suited to a small portion of the earth's environment.

Unless of course you think the earth was created about 6000 years ago, and then it's not even worthy of a discussion.

We created God in our image. That is why the God of ancient Israel acts like a Bronze age autocrat instead of the newer incarnation of peace and love as in the NT. IMHO

1667520544246.png

primordial earth - evolution over millions of years would lend credence more for the metaphysical forces of the universe to be responsible for life on earth and anywhere else conducive for its development than any of the scriptural renderings made by the desert religions.

not excluding the metaphysical from a heavenly bias for creations progression.

I think you're wrong.

There's no magnificent being living in the clouds telling us how to live.

Jesus didn't rise from the dead. Mary was not a virgin.

Those are my thoughts...
man your stretching with that BS

no one said god lives in the clouds and of course mary was a virgin,,, everyone was a virgin,,

how do you know jesus didnt rise from the dead,, were you there???

you need the same mental help biden needs,,

how do you know jesus didnt rise from the dead,, were you there???

well, no person there at the time reported the event to the local paper or did a stone or clay relief depicting the event - which for its novelty speaks loudly for its actual occurrence - than someone's makebieve story and religious fantasy.

in fact no stone statue, clay relief, mosaic or mural of the exemplar was ever made during the time of their notoriety.

well, no person there at the time reported the event to the local paper or did a stone or clay relief depicting the event - which for its novelty speaks loudly for its actual occurrence - than someone's makebieve story and religious fantasy.

in fact no stone statue, clay relief, mosaic or mural of the exemplar was ever made during the time of their notoriety.
so you werent there either,,

There's a reason why Christianity spread so fast around the world after Jesus' time here on earth. Because the events actually happened. And Jesus' disciples and other followers of Christ chose to die the most brutal deaths rather than renounce Jesus and the Gospel. People don't willingly die horrible deaths for a lie. The rapid spread of Christianity at that time could not be stopped because there were too many witnesses after the resurrection, and because it's the truth.

I can see that some here (no names mentioned but they know who they are) are posting out of ignorance and hate, rather than any knowledge. It's obvious they haven't actually looked into any of this in a sincere, objective way.

First came the earth's environment, which was only partially suitable for some life forms to survive in, and then came lifeforms that were suited to a small portion of the earth's environment.

Unless of course you think the earth was created about 6000 years ago, and then it's not even worthy of a discussion.
Again you don't know your ass from page 8. Adam is 6,000 years old, not the earth...

There's a reason why Christianity spread so fast around the world after Jesus' time here on earth. Because the events actually happened. And Jesus' disciples and other followers of Christ chose to die the most brutal deaths rather than renounce Jesus and the Gospel. People don't willingly die horrible deaths for a lie.
So the Muslims that flew the planes into the World Trade Center didn't willingly die horrible deaths for a lie? The Japanese Kamikaze pilots didn't willingly die horrible deaths for a lie?

The rapid spread of Christianity at that time could not be stopped because there were too many witnesses after the resurrection, and because it's the truth.
Actually most of the early followers of Jesus were Jews and few Jews ended up becoming Christians. Christianity grew because it appealed to pagans who had no first-hand knowledge of Jesus' resurrection.

I can see that some here (no names mentioned but they know who they are) are posting out of ignorance and hate, rather than any knowledge. It's obvious they haven't actually looked into any of this in a sincere, objective way.
If you refer to me, I think I have way more knowledge than most of the Christians I know. I went with a devout, evangelical Christian friend to the Museum of the Bible in DC. I had a great time and my friend kept saying how distressed he was that I knew more about his Bible than he did.

My view on Christianity is decidedly mixed. Like most human institutions it has both good and bad to offer.

Again you don't know your ass from page 8. Adam is 6,000 years old, not the earth...

:link:

well, then - who was homo habilis - the handy man ...

One of the earliest known humans is Homo habilis, or “handy man,” who lived about 2.4 million to 1.4 million years ago in Eastern and Southern Africa.

did you start early for happy hour - ram ...

Forum List

Back